Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta: Just In From Iraqi TV - The Process Of Deleting Zeros Is COMPLETE !

DinarThug

Thug ...how do you translate on that page...google normally does so automatically...but not this time ...thanks for the postbaldeagle.gif

I Brought This Over From DRecaps And For Some Reason Their Links Never Seem To Work Correctly ! blink.gif

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 2

This is the translation. Please note the date, 1/8/13. I do not view the word "postponement" as a good thing. I would like to belive that my interpretation is incorrect. What say you all.

01/08/2013 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

Finance Committee unveiled in parliament for the postponement of the project to delete reset currency which was hoped to be implemented this year after the completion of all actions related to the project, stressing that the reason for the delay is the successive political crises and the central bank crisis. The committee member said MP for the Liberal bloc Majida al-Tamimi told the Future news on Sunday that «reset currency project has not seen any progress due to the political situation and passed by the Central Bank. The «on this basis was postponed subject to delete the zeros was not implemented this year. For his part, called the economic expert Mackie Mohammed Wardam need to activate reset currency project because it is in the service of the national economy by reducing the money supply in the local market. The «deleting three zeros from the currency contributes to re-structure of the Iraqi currency, which facilitates transactions in the market and accounts for government departments. Increased «All competent authorities support this national project and accelerate its implementation during the current year. He demanded the prime minister earlier in the central bank to wait to draft deleted three zeroes from the local currency, as a big project and needs to be enough time to implement it.

Consequently, the resolution of the Central Bank position on the implementation of the project when it was announced a month ago to postpone the project, «according to the request to wait filed specialized committees in Parliament, as the central bank governor said agency Abdel Basit Turki.

Edited by adlon
  • Upvote 2

Don't wish to rain on the parade here but after multiple attempts I was finally able to get google to translate the article cited...while the translation appears to stop in mid-thought (therefore likely incomplete)...AND I did NOT find the TV announcement....it seems to be a rehash of stuff we have heard in recent days....sad.gif

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

Revealed the Finance Committee in Parliament to postpone the project to delete reset currency which was hoped to be implemented this year after the completion of all actions related to the project, stressing that the reason for the delay is the successive political crises and the central bank crisis.The committee member said MP for the Liberal bloc Majida al-Tamimi told the Future news on Sunday that «reset currency project has not seen any progress due to the political situation and passed by the Central Bank. The «on this basis was postponed subject to delete the zeros was not implemented this year. For his part, called the economic expert Mackie Mohammed Wardam need to activate reset currency project because it is in the service of the national economy by reducing the money supply in the local market.The «deleting three zeros from the currency contributes to re-structure of the Iraqi currency, which facilitates transactions in the market and accounts for government departments. Increased «All competent authorities support this national project and accelerate its implementation during the current year. And demanded the prime minister earlier in the central bank to wait to draft deleted three zeros from the local currency, as a big project and needs to be enough time to implement it.

Consequently, the resolution of the Central Bank position on the implementation of the project when it was announced a month ago put the project on hold, 'according to the wait request by the competent committees in Parliament, as the central bank governor said agency Abdel Basit Turki.

same link but detached from F R A N K website

salute.gifbaldeagle.gif

• Upvote 2

This is the translation. Please note the date, 1/8/13. I do not view the word "postponement" as a good thing. I would like to belive that my interpretation is incorrect. What say you all.

01/08/2013 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

Finance Committee unveiled in parliament for the postponement of the project to delete reset currency which was hoped to be implemented this year after the completion of all actions related to the project, stressing that the reason for the delay is the successive political crises and the central bank crisis. The committee member said MP for the Liberal bloc Majida al-Tamimi told the Future news on Sunday that «reset currency project has not seen any progress due to the political situation and passed by the Central Bank. The «on this basis was postponed subject to delete the zeros was not implemented this year. For his part, called the economic expert Mackie Mohammed Wardam need to activate reset currency project because it is in the service of the national economy by reducing the money supply in the local market. The «deleting three zeros from the currency contributes to re-structure of the Iraqi currency, which facilitates transactions in the market and accounts for government departments. Increased «All competent authorities support this national project and accelerate its implementation during the current year. He demanded the prime minister earlier in the central bank to wait to draft deleted three zeroes from the local currency, as a big project and needs to be enough time to implement it.

Consequently, the resolution of the Central Bank position on the implementation of the project when it was announced a month ago to postpone the project, «according to the request to wait filed specialized committees in Parliament, as the central bank governor said agency Abdel Basit Turki.

So, looks like this article trumps original articles...... :blink:

From SteveI Just now:

Delta posted the following about an hour ago: URGENT URGENT URGENT JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV ALFAYHAA THE PROCESS OF DELETING ZEROS FROM IQD IS COMPLETE , AND THE CBI IS GETTING READY TO IMPLEMENT. DELTA

Excellent if true. It does fit our timing so just maybe this could be it? We are still working more information. Blessings, Steve

LETS ALL HOPE !!! UNEEK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

“If only, if only," the woodpecker sighs,

"The bark on the tree was as soft as the skies."

While the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,

Crying to the moo-oo-oon,

"If only, If only.”

Ok I sung it now madam zaroni needs to lift the curse

• Upvote 2

Posted Today,

I would never post stuff like this but like Steve said it does fit the big picture.

Cbi being ready to implement doesn't necessarily mean tomorrow but it does seem to point to the very near future :) :) :)

I can't see them saying this now and implementing 000 in a year from now ;). If they said this today, IMO it's gotta be implemented in the near future.

Sager

More hope? I am Wishing & Hoping With a Prayer !! Uneek

• Upvote 2