Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nuri al-Maliki will be killed, "poisoned" in 2013 the Israeli Mossad plan?!!

yota691

Palm - mine detection Iraq "Abu Ali Shaibani," during his daily program provided by the channel Diar "Please Disciplines" in Lebanon for the planned Israeli Mossad to kill al-Maliki was poisoned in 2013.

Abu Ali said Shaibani during his daily program offered by Channel Diar "Drop of Hope" that al-Maliki will die, poisoned at the end of 2013, the process of planned Israeli Mossad in cooperation with some of the leaders of the Iraqi Dialogue bloc led by Saleh al-Mutlaq, Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs, pointing out that poison that be taken up by al-Maliki has the effect topical to the members of the body, it is marked affect on tissues that touching poison for a specified time, and affects members of different body after it is absorbed, where they cause inflammation severe liver quickly stop functions leads to death within a period does not exceed 48 hours.

He added that al-Maliki is the last Prime Minister leads Iraq will not occur elections in 2014, stressing that the Arab countries have seen coups and revolutions and change governments which sign of the emergence of Mahdi Shiites, who believe that he will lead the world and build a state-Mahdi fair and fills the earth with justice and fairness after filling unfairly .

10/19/2012 http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=20357

***///

(It'll probably be at the hands of his jealous lover Amadini-nut over in Iran....

he's pretty miffed that his lover cut him off financially! :lol: )

We're with you guys... why put off 'til tomorrow....

Maliki should be very paranoid over all the bad karma he's put out there....

...dead man walking....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He added that al-Maliki is the last Prime Minister leads Iraq will not occur elections in 2014, stressing that the Arab countries have seen coups and revolutions and change governments which sign of the emergence of Mahdi Shiites, who believe that he will lead the world and build a state-Mahdi fair and fills the earth with justice and fairness after filling unfairly .

WOW!! I find this part very interesting.....

This prediction is pretty weird, I have to say. I was hoping we could get rid of Maliki in some way and get Allawi back, but now I'm not sure we want him, either.

I wouldn't think Maliki would want to fool around with the Israeli Mossad. Those are really "bad" guys when they want to be. You just don't mess around with them, boy!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is saying that this man"Pshycic" saw Maliki die of poison from topical poison use that is absorbed

into his system and after 48 hours would make his liver fail and anything else it comes in contact with. By the end of 2013. It will be carried out by the Israeli Massad. Sounds like BS to me!!!

I guess Maliki better hire some food testers before he eats.

what make you think he doesn't already have them, I heard from someone who talked to a soldier that was ridding with Maliki as protection for him he liked watching the cars out front of his motorcade looking for bombs in the road, & when they blow up he would laugh & say get another one up there I want to see that again. what a crazy man to enjoy the death of others.

what make you think he doesn't already have them, I heard from someone who talked to a soldier that was ridding with Maliki as protection for him he liked watching the cars out front of his motorcade looking for bombs in the road, & when they blow up he would laugh & say get another one up there I want to see that again. what a crazy man to enjoy the death of others.

I don't buy that.

OMG, here we go. When it comes to these religious nuts it's always a conspiracy and it's Israel's who's doing it. Maliki's buddy Ahmadinejad has been creating chaos in the world with his over spoken big mouth, but in his mind he thinks he is bringing on the mahdi. (messenger/savior who brings peace) Shiite Ahmadinejad and Shiite Maliki think it is their duty to rid the world of jews before their mahdi can come. (I don't believe this cause God don't need my help) Never the less, since maliki has been doing the messengers work (in "radical" shiite islam) and has caused great havoc in Iraq this nut feels it's that time. He thinks maliki is the one to bring it on. Auk ma nut is proud of him. So maliki becomes a martyr. So I think this nut got this story from the Arofat story in the news about the new investigation that Arofat was poisoned. He can't come up with his own idea, so he steals someone elses.

Now as for the poison, who in the world posses poisons that seap threw the skin? The US, but they'll lie about it, Syria and Iraq, and we really don't know. Probably, likely Russia and China. I just don't think the middle east would be complete if they didn't. Anyhow, I think this guys prediction is wrong. If maliki gets poisoned it will be emboming fluid after death. I feel he will be either killed by his own people or charged with many of his atrosities in the very near future. I think it depends on Sadr. It looks like he has already be ordained to bring the mahdi by Iran's radical cleric/imam whatever they call them higher ups. Think about why no one has been successful at stopping him, and how much he has gotten away with. There are many followers of this belief of the mahdi and that might be why he is getting away with murder. Literally! They want their messiah.

The other question I had abou this artilce is, who has the posion that is going to kill maliki and where did it come from? That type is very dangerous poison. Handling it could kill you. So, where is this and who's holding it now?

Now, I have thought some crazy things, but this guy kind of puts my crazyness thinking back on track of the sane. It's only my opinion and it's about fitting the picture to me. Every time the country goes in the right direction, maliki throws a monkey wrench in it. He's all about diliberate confusion and chaos and he MUST not allow anyone to stop his mission. Now that part is not my mind, the only thing in question is his mission.

• Upvote 2

OMG, here we go. When it comes to these religious nuts it's always a conspiracy and it's Israel's who's doing it. Maliki's buddy Ahmadinejad has been creating chaos in the world with his over spoken big mouth, but in his mind he thinks he is bringing on the mahdi. (messenger/savior who brings peace) Shiite Ahmadinejad and Shiite Maliki think it is their duty to rid the world of jews before their mahdi can come. (I don't believe this cause God don't need my help) Never the less, since maliki has been doing the messengers work (in "radical" shiite islam) and has caused great havoc in Iraq this nut feels it's that time. He thinks maliki is the one to bring it on. Auk ma nut is proud of him. So maliki becomes a martyr. So I think this nut got this story from the Arofat story in the news about the new investigation that Arofat was poisoned. He can't come up with his own idea, so he steals someone elses.

Now as for the poison, who in the world posses poisons that seap threw the skin? The US, but they'll lie about it, Syria and Iraq, and we really don't know. Probably, likely Russia and China. I just don't think the middle east would be complete if they didn't. Anyhow, I think this guys prediction is wrong. If maliki gets poisoned it will be emboming fluid after death. I feel he will be either killed by his own people or charged with many of his atrosities in the very near future. I think it depends on Sadr. It looks like he has already be ordained to bring the mahdi by Iran's radical cleric/imam whatever they call them higher ups. Think about why no one has been successful at stopping him, and how much he has gotten away with. There are many followers of this belief of the mahdi and that might be why he is getting away with murder. Literally! They want their messiah.

The other question I had abou this artilce is, who has the posion that is going to kill maliki and where did it come from? That type is very dangerous poison. Handling it could kill you. So, where is this and who's holding it now?

Now, I have thought some crazy things, but this guy kind of puts my crazyness thinking back on track of the sane. It's only my opinion and it's about fitting the picture to me. Every time the country goes in the right direction, maliki throws a monkey wrench in it. He's all about diliberate confusion and chaos and he MUST not allow anyone to stop his mission. Now that part is not my mind, the only thing in question is his mission.

emot-downsbravo.gifemot-downsbravo.gif

Could not have said it better. smile.gif One thing I might add is that this nut is trying to bring Mutlaq into the scenario. Like he would side with the Mossad.dry.gif

Beautifldrm, When maliki let mutlaq come back in his job I think maliki started manipulating him. Maliki only tells him what he wants him to know. At a moment I thought Mutlaq was a spy for maliki, only because he wanted to keep his job. Now I think he has figured that he had been manipulated and maliki will take every opportunity to exploit him. We see it right here in this article.