Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHABBI ISSUES A RESPONSE TO THE ARREST WARRANT !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Gathering More Thugs Than Maliki To Cover Shabbi's Back !

Shabibi for "obelisk": Monday, I will be in Baghdad and I am ready to appear before the courts if there was an arrest warrant actually

Published on Sunday, October 14 1 / Okrudolf 2012 15:38 | Written by: ali |

printButton.png | emailButton.png | Hits: 465

b_300_0_16777215_00_images_politics_alshebibi.jpg

BAGHDAD / obelisk: denied Central Bank Governor Dr. Shabibi knowing that there warrant for his arrest with 19 employees others at the central bank issued last Thursday, adding that he will return to Baghdad on Monday after "successful participation" in the meeting of the Assembly Monetary Fund and the World Bank in the capital Tokyo.

Shabibi said for "obelisk," saying that "to know me this note or health issue or not, and I will be tomorrow in Baghdad after the successful participation in the meeting of the Society Monetary Fund and the World Bank in Tokyo."

He pointed out that "shut my phone was probably because of my or my presence at the airport or the plane, and I'll be on Monday at three o'clock in the afternoon at Baghdad International Airport together with the Minister of Finance d. Rafie al-Issawi and Deputy Governor of the Bank d. Appearance of Mohammed Saleh."

He stressed that he "will appear before the judiciary if there was an arrest warrant against him really no fear of justice as long as it is or the administration at the central bank did not fall short in their work."

He added that "the media campaign against the central bank great and there is no need to dramatize regarding the work of the central bank, because of the sensitivity of this institution and its direct economic stability to Iraq."

The regulatory source revealed for "obelisk" for the issuance of an arrest warrant against Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity for "obelisk" that "an arrest warrant issued against Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi for his alleged involvement process monopoly of the dollar and money laundering."

As confirmed member of the Finance Committee, which investigated suspicions of corruption in the operations of the Central Bank of Iraq and the auction Haitham al-Jubouri the issuance of an arrest warrant against Iraqi Central Bank Governor d. Shabibi and two of his advisers and employees rank of director general.

Jubouri said in a statement singled out the "obelisk" that "the Supreme Judicial Council on Thursday issued an arrest warrant against Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and two of his advisers, without disclosing their names and rank of director general officer."

Jubouri said that "the arrest warrant and responded to Parliament a copy of issue of the Supreme Judicial Council on Thursday."

As the Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Bahaa al-Araji, the issuance of an arrest warrant against the central bank governor and a number of senior officials in the bank and other financial institutions.

Araji told "obelisk" he "and since the early hours of the work was being prepared for the completion of formalities for the issuance of an arrest warrant against a number of officials at the central bank."

Araji said that "an arrest warrant issued against Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and a number of senior officials in the Iraqi Central Bank and other financial institutions."

Regarded as Chairman of the Investment Committee and the economy parliamentary Ahmed al-Alwani that differences auction dollar borne others and not the central bank alone, calling to verify the charges against the bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi and stressing that the report, which was prepared on the central bank which breaches clear and colored bright concerning the submission of documents forged.

Alwani said "obelisk", "There were large differences in the auction sale of the dollar central bank does not bear all the responsibility, but the concerned authority ERA selling the dollar is concerned party in this case."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure Shabs has stuff on M so he will likely remind him of that and then it's like this never happened.

It sounds like Iraq would rather arrest everyone. They have no clue on how to handle anything there only solution is death. What a democratic goverment!

Edited by Hawaii 50
  • Upvote 1

Well another drama in Iraq......As the World Turns around Iraq.......will they arrest Dr. Shabibi? Will he show up in Iraq? Will Maliki the Riddler have a riddle no one understands except Iran? Will Dinar Thug become president of CBI and pronounce all Clowns day on Thursdays? Stay tuned, same channel, same time......"WACKIE IRAQIE TURNS".

• Upvote 2

shabbs may be forced to explain why so many dinar are missing .. its been his secret for so long now someone looked inside the vaults and saw all those trillions of dinars are gone ....when in the real world he has been destroying them for the rv ..he should come home monday after successfully transforming 72 trillion dinars into32 trillion dinars and will announce a 4 dollar dinar tommarro afternoon right after the redenomination and removal of 3 zeros,,,,, he will unlock the other vault that contains 32 billion in new currency .. all new smaller denominations and truck loads of coins .. i cant talk about it any more .. im under a gag order .. i hope you didnt gag.. nothing wrong with a wild imagination

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The guilty ones always point fingers and make distractions.

Well I had a feeling Maliki would try to make a run on the bank, I just wonder about all those US troops what was it 15000 that were sent to Iraq last week? I believe maybe just maybe the IMF sent the troops there to protect their interest. Could be? Or this maybe a last ditch effert to sway people to unload there dinar. Who knows? I would think that we would have heard of this from some other source except for this "obelisk" straight out of the Maliki camp don't you think? I personally think its smoke!!! Ben Bernake said he ask that the emerging economies appreciate their currencies. I sure hope I'm right.

" He added that "the media campaign against the central bank great and there is no need to dramatize regarding the work of the central bank, because of the sensitivity of this institution and its direct economic stability to Iraq."

Makes you go hmmmmmmm. I've always believed that not everyone in the GOI knows the inner workings of the CBI and intentions. Loose lips sinks ships.

Thanks Thugs for all you bring i always enjoy reading them. It seems like there going side ways more then forward, attacking everyone that in are eyes is trying to help there people. Shabs has been working for years trying to get his country where they need to be. But when you have a barrel of apples with rotten ones within them, it will eventually spoil and effect all of them unless you remove the bad ones, imho thats where i believe we stand now. If they don't get control of what's going on then we may be here for awhile. We are close yet far away, its like surfing you can see the beach but just can't quite touch yet and depending on the current is going to tell you how long its going to take to get there. It is considered a long term investment, i just hope they can unite together and get this done sooner then later. GO RV

• Upvote 4