Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Birthday SWFG!

Carrello

YO Dude, .... if the date on your profile is the actual date of your birth, and not a rumor...... (as would belong in this forum herein)..

Thank by all means, the Happiest of Birthdays to you, with wishes for all the very best in the year to come :D

Happy Birthday SWF Guy

• Upvote 1

SWFG........just noticing something....all, or most, of the birthday greetings thus far are from chicks, good on you....wonder if it has anything to do with your "manly' pic. While I'm here, happy birthday!! (I'm not a chick, but I am a little envious of you, all the chicks seem to be class acts good job!)

• Upvote 2

SWFG........just noticing something....all, or most, of the birthday greetings thus far are from chicks, good on you....wonder if it has anything to do with your "manly' pic. While I'm here, happy birthday!! (I'm not a chick, but I am a little envious of you, all the chicks seem to be class acts good job!)

Tedro, I always thought you were a hunka hunka burning love. Really. ;)

• Upvote 1

H....B.....SWGuy

Your humble Dinar Brother

NWGUY

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

I'm guessing from your name that you're a guy. But I can't really tell from your pic/avatar. But, no worries. This more about happy birthday to SWFG. And nobody get excited, I'm a dude. Just always like to hang with the chicks.

• Upvote 1