Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (No Lop)

SWFloridaGuy

Ok you win. I'm outta here. Don't need this aggravation. Glad you have this figured out. I've never pretended to. Just offered my opinion. Peace

No one is telling you to leave.....

There are people here just trying to help you understand better what you posted....thats what DV is about.....being informed.....

If you cant take any sort of criticism from others then maybe you shouldnt post?? A lot of people here will call you out if you are incorrect about something because many here have been around a little while and reading the same ol nonsensical "forum facts" and outrageous "intel" gets old and makes a mockery of this speculative investment....it literally would probly take 15 mins outside of these forums to research and get a start on understanding RDs/removing zeros from a currency.....

You dont see people harping on you for some of the other topics you post about do you?? Chances are you MAY be right on SOME of what your saying, but with this particular topic, there isnt much room for error on whats being said....

Ok you win. I'm outta here. Don't need this aggravation. Glad you have this figured out. I've never pretended to. Just offered my opinion. Peace

There are people here just trying to help you understand better what you posted....thats what DV is about.....being informed.....

If you cant take any sort of criticism from others then maybe you shouldnt post?? A lot of people here will call you out if you are incorrect about something because many here have been around a little while and reading the same ol nonsensical "forum facts" and outrageous "intel" gets old and makes a mockery of this speculative investment....it literally would probly take 15 mins outside of these forums to research and get a start on understanding RDs/removing zeros from a currency.....

You dont see people harping on you for some of the other topics you post about do you?? Chances are you MAY be right on SOME of what your saying, but with this particular topic, there isnt much room for error on whats being said....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Why did you post the same thing three freak'n times lol.....but honestly....& I'm truly curious to see if you can give me an honest answer :unsure::blink::huh: there are some here with an agenda...perhaps not you....but those who appear very very close to you ....soooo why do they continue to go after members instead of the "source"....oh I know....perhaps to work their way up before they are cut off :unsure::mellow::blink::huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6-27-2012 Billio0: Hello again fellow Iraqi Dinar Investors, It's been quite awhile since I've said anything here at DV, but I have kept up with most of what's been going on just the same. I decided to take a break from speaking my mind because of the seriously polarizing opinions of those who believe in the probability of our investment netting us a healthy return, and those who no longer or never believed it to be so. Quite honestly, I find it simply amazing that anyone who doesn't believe in it would even bother to say anything at all, but as I read here a moment ago, there are actually those like MrDinarman who openly admitted he enjoyed dashing the hopes and dreams of us who believe. Thus, I felt compelled to chime in once again in response to that line of thinking.

I want to first thank FREEZE for bringing us this lengthy and well though out post. Although it somewhat kindly points out many of the reasons why we who believe we made a wise and prudent investment in the IQD are actually instead quite foolish simply because the "numbers, or math" says otherwise. Well, that's where I happen to strongly disagree. All of the numbers and math mentioned in the post fail to take into account the 2 most paramount reasons why I got involved with this investment, and shall continue to hold onto mine, no matter what, for as long as it takes to see it increase dramatically in value, or fail miserably. Those two reasons are the KNOWN FACT that the IQD was drastically DE-Valued to nearly nothing as a war strategy to help defeat Saddam's government, and the KNOWN FACT that many countries and large corporate investors also hold the same IQD that we do, and in the same 3-zero denominations.

Those 2 facts alone are enough for me to continue to believe that no matter what happens to my investment in IQD, there is no way those other large investors and countries are going to lose on their investment, and as a consequence, neither are we who hold out and don't cave in to the skepticism and pessimism that seems to be running rampant of late. At least that's my observation here at DV.

I admit I have no secret intel or high and mighty connections, and I don't even bother spending a whole lot of time researching this stuff anymore. Neither do I care much whether Maliki stays or goes, or anything else that occurs politically in Iraq. i am quite comfortable just waiting and hoping that sooner or later all of this intrigue will end, and we shall either be deemed as successful and astute investors after all, or the proven fools we have been called all along by the naysayers both here and most often when we have tried to share with others what we see as a golden opportunity of a lifetime.

I have heard the doubters arguments many times over, and even on occasion allowed myself to get hot and bothered whenever that one fellow DV member with the sneer and cap on sideways who claims he was once a small time pimp manages to successfully incite some to anger, and dampen the hopes of many here time and time again. But I have yet to hear anyone put forth an acceptable argument explaining just where the value of the dinar went when it was devalued during the war, and exactly what process must occur to put such value back. It seems that this line of reasoning gets lost in the "bean counters" and their math of outstanding currency amounts and other such rubbish. So, my question to all of the so-called experts on how we believers are simply stupid, senseless, religious fanatics without a clue of how the world of high finance really works could please tell me just where did that former value go, and how is it, if ever, suppose to be returned? That is truly what I believe is the reason that the large investors and countries ever got involved with the IQD, and why I personally believe it will one day increase dramatically in value. In an earlier post I referred to us as the fleas on the elephant backside.

What value remains to the IQD in our possession and that of the large investors and countries who have either forgiven or vastly reduced the debt owed them by Iraq? They certainly didn't do it out of some humane need to let Iraq off the hook, or to help them pull themselves back up by their boot-straps. The folks who orchestrated this plan knew full well what they had in mind, and have the patience to see it through. It just so happens that we, as very small investors by comparison, for the most part don't have the means or resources to be likewise as patient, which is why many of us hang on ever encouraging word uttered by the so-called GURU's.

I contend that based upon the studies I have seen, as well as plenty of information coming from the CBI itself, all IQD NOT held inside the borders of Iraq is NOT to be returned there, but instead held as reserve currency by the respective countries and/or other entities who elect to maintain it as such. Thus, if this is as it claims to be, then there shall be in fact two values; one in-country, and another outside. It is my understanding that this has been the plan all along, which is how we investors were granted the right to purchase it to begin with.

Personally, the benefits I have gained from this investment already far outweighs what I have spent thus far to obtain it. For example; I have a much better plan for my future with or without a huge profit from it simply because I had anticipated such a profit in the past, and made many decisions I most certainly would not have otherwise. In the process i have learned who I can now trust, and whom I probably shouldn't. Furthermore, and most importantly, in preparing for a life of wealth I learned the true value of what is important to me, with or without the wealth. So, you see I can now sit back and relax and watch the show as this drama unfolds without the trepidation or anxiety that others experience with every new news bite or so-called intel. Investors know this instinctively with experience, which is what I have gained the most from my investment in the IQD.

What I am trying to point out here is that it matters not what happens in Iraq short of a civil revolt. Sooner or later those "like-kind" values must be transferred to the outstanding IQD held by the big investors, and by default us little fish. If in fact this is not the case, then I am willing to concede defeat, and accept the truth that I chose unwisely in investing in the IQD.

But, either way I am a winner!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why did you post the same thing three freak'n times lol.....but honestly....& I'm truly curious to see if you can give me an honest answer :unsure::blink::huh: there are some here with an agenda...perhaps not you....but those who appear very very close to you ....soooo why do they continue to go after members instead of the "source"....oh I know....perhaps to work their way up before they are cut off :unsure::mellow::blink::huh:

LOL....computer was acting weird....didnt mean to do that!

Those who appear close to me?? Hahaha who would that consist of? Or are you just talking about people that might share some of the same views?

You will have to be more specific about what your asking me.....going after members instead of the source? On what?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well then take a look at history and Iraqs position now.....if you cant put two and two together, then no one can help you.....

What you stated is exactly what puts Iraq in the same position as other countries that lopped.....you should really understand what your saying before putting it out there.....your not helping the situation by twisting this information around into something we want.....in my eyes that makes you no better then Okie....

Are you currently aware of your toxic personality?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They are planning to dedolarize. When that happens, I'm sure they'll have a lot less (than they have now). And considering, 24 yrs ago they have $80 billion worth of dinar with just 17 million population......., I simply find it quite impossible for them to function with just $26 billion worth of dinar now. :rocking-chair::peace:

I am a neophyte here with you guys, but I wonder what percentage they calculate for electronic values in order to lower the paper currency needed.

Wow this thread has become long and drawn out....or I have short attention span? Come on people why does it always have to come down to spitting matches? Its hump day....so anyone know some good Kamel jokes?

Long and drawn out..........no kidding.

I came in kinda late. Did I miss anything?

LOL....never!! Not me!! Im a little angel!! biggrin.gif

That just made me choke on my candy, thats the funniest thing you have said laugh.gif

You haven't been much of a angel as of late angry.gif

Lot of beating a dead horse in this thread, looks like it is about time to add to the LOPster tank.

It gets old after a while

I was thinking the exact same terminoligy earlier just did not know how to put it (Beating a dead horse), good point wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Are you currently aware of your toxic personality?

I realize you labeled yourself "Doc", but how in the name of Dinar did you make that assesment a half hour after you signed up? :unsure:

Keep is hardly toxic, he voices his opinions and ideas much the same as everyone else. Well, he probably is a bit more direct than most, but what is the problem with that?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

SWF Guy... NICE!!! You rock dude, thanks!!!!

As I said before, I've always respected and appreciated your perspective, analysis and logic in approaching the dinar "thing".... and thank you now for the time you took in offering your thoughtful response to my quesiton. I didn't expect citation of reference, so it was a nice bonus to see such robust referential materail in support.

I haven't really had time to sit and digest the information you present,, though before taking the time to do so, I wanted to at least thank you for the respect you showed in providing serious in-depth and genuine responses to genuine questions.... as we all attempt to work this puzzle. Agree or not with the actual content, I thank you for the integrity you showed in providing information in the spirit of learning, which in turn can only benefit us all.....

Thanks SWF Guy..... my continued respect for you abides :)

• Upvote 5

As I said before, I've always respected and appreciated your perspective, analysis and logic in approaching the dinar "thing".... and thank you now for the time you took in offering your thoughtful response to my quesiton. I didn't expect citation of reference, so it was a nice bonus to see such robust referential materail in support.

I haven't really had time to sit and digest the information you present,, though before taking the time to do so, I wanted to at least thank you for the respect you showed in providing serious in-depth and genuine responses to genuine questions.... as we all attempt to work this puzzle. Agree or not with the actual content, I thank you for the integrity you showed in providing information in the spirit of learning, which in turn can only benefit us all.....

Good post Rayzur!

• Upvote 2

Wow this thread has become long and drawn out....or I have short attention span? Come on people why does it always have to come down to spitting matches? Its hump day....so anyone know some good Kamel jokes?

Are you gonna make fun of me?

Ditto, and ditto for you as well Rayzur. I love these guys! B)

• Upvote 1

I realize you labeled yourself "Doc", but how in the name of Dinar did you make that assesment a half hour after you signed up? :unsure:

Keep is hardly toxic, he voices his opinions and ideas much the same as everyone else. Well, he probably is a bit more direct than most, but what is the problem with that?

It appears this poster signed up with the express purpose of attacking Keep....3 posts all directly or indirectly disparaging Keep...one thinly veiled remark was directed at "the guy with the sneer and sideways ball cap" and something about Keep being a pimp or claiming to be a pimp..

Bad day in Black Rock imo..

• Upvote 1

Because Sleepy (Dhardage), Dopey (Thug), And Grumpy (Sandstorm) Were Already Taken ! ;)

:D:D:D

Hey there Rayzur, aka Private Vasquez, aka my late night chat buddy. Speaking of Alien movies, have you had a chance to see Prometheus yet? I'm up late packing again. In a few weeks I'll be NorthCarolinaGuy. Looking forward to a nice break from this madness to charge the ol' RV batteries. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi. Miss our chats and remember our pact, 10 years from now if we're still hanging out in dinar blogs we're goin out guns blazin Bonnie & Clyde style just like Private Vasquez would do. :)

• Upvote 1