Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (No Lop)

SWFloridaGuy

Swfloridaguy,

it looks like you win the popularity contest. I hope you get your deleting the three zeroes. When and if it happens, i hope all the people in your following remember who it was that told em how great it was.

First of all, you're projecting. Second, I'm only stating my opinion just like all the other educated adults in the room who are speculating on a topic we are not experts on. Quite frankly after our past conversations I expected a more mature response than that. I'm surprised you didn't close with nah na nah boo boo stick your head in doo doo. Oh and good morning by the way, I saved you some coffee. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Swfloridaguy,

it looks like you win the popularity contest. I hope you get your deleting the three zeroes. When and if it happens, i hope all the people in your following remember who it was that told em how great it was.

I stuffed the ballot box over 20k times with my name........................................and still did'nt win,ughhhhhhhh. Whats a guy got to do to rig a vote?smile.gif

Come see meeeeeeeeeee! I just got a Keurig Vue and It is AMAZING!!

Cafe Britt (dark roast) is my fav

ty, ty!! Don't forget about your frequent customer discount next time, caz smile.gif

Cooooooooool.......................gota wait till the welt marks dissipate(take it just a little easier next time........or maybe not)laugh.gif

Ok, I'm easy!

ummmm maybe I should have chosen my words better

or not.............i'm on my way overwink.gif

I am no LOPSTER, but if the IQD does lop and I can afford it, hopping on a plane to Iraq and exchanging old for the new will be my solution. Put it all back in the safe and watch the country and its currency rebuild.

Michael Jordan is 1st on my list of the all time greatest.

Kona Brew Hazelnut is my favorite coffee these days.

Aloha all and go RV! :rolleyes:

First of all, you're projecting. Second, I'm only stating my opinion just like all the other educated adults in the room who are speculating on a topic we are not experts on. Quite frankly after our past conversations I expected a more mature response than that. I'm surprised you didn't close with nah na nah boo boo stick your head in doo doo. Oh and good morning by the way, I saved you some coffee. :)

If your defending deleting the three zeroes as not being a lop.....its fine and dandy. if it turns out to be one, im just hoping people remember the ones who told them it wasnt. every lop article that comes out, you seem to create a topic about how it isnt one, so it comes with the territory. Sure its just your opinion, but there will be some who wont see that way. And we will send those people your way. Youve built the following and seem to be winning the popularity contest on the issue. have a good day and enjoy. I wont shadow your dinar rumors anymore. hopefully your right.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If your defending deleting the three zeroes as not being a lop.....its fine and dandy. if it turns out to be one, im just hoping people remember the ones who told them it wasnt. every lop article that comes out, you seem to create a topic about how it isnt one, so it comes with the territory. Sure its just your opinion, but there will be some who wont see that way. And we will send those people your way. Youve built the following and seem to be winning the popularity contest on the issue. have a good day and enjoy. I wont shadow your dinar rumors anymore. hopefully your right.

If you're trying to solo me out as the only person who believes in the possibility of a revaluation (whether that be gradual or a significant increase on par with the USD) rather than a Lop and that I'm solely responsible for that line of thinking, I would argue that's absurd. Why the focus on personal jabs rather than sticking to the issues? I understand that projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses but please don't projects your own motivations, desires, and feelings onto me. This is not a contest and that whole concept doesn't even register with me. I spent the whole day yesterday debating with people who held opposing views which goes against your theory. You don't need to "send anyone my way," as you stated but rather just allow me to continue to express one man's opinion which as I've said a hundred times may or may not be correct. Cheers and you have a great day also. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

SWFGUY, Okie, Breitling, Bond Lady, Bulldog, Footfoward, and all the other pumpers may or may not truly believe that there is a great pay day ahead for the dinar investment community. What troubles me is that a statement(s) from the CBI that clearly indicates that a lop is coming is somehow twisted to mean that there will be "NO LOP". I can not understand why someone would purposely try to mislead someone else by doing that.

Okay... Maybe they just do not really understand what the CBI is saying...

But let's be crystal clear on what the CBI is saying.... Remove the zeros, redenominate and have a "neutral" change in the process. That means the "000's" vanish from the old bills (which we hold) the new bills are introduced and there is no monetary increase or decrease. THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!

If the people of Iraq can understand that process, I hope that we can understand it, as well.

Pumpers profit by makings people believe that the dinar will increase in value resulting in a great pay day for those that are invested.

Loppers do not profit from telling the people the truth about what the CBI is saying they will do.

Breitling went as far as telling listeners on his Tuesday show to "Just walk away from anyone that says it may lop. Just do not talk to them." Nothing like a little thought control to keep making money.

Read the articles from the CBI. They are telling everyone (especially the people of Iraq) what they are about to do. The reason they doing that is because they have to make sure that the people of Iraq understand that this process will not make them lose money nor will it make them gain any money. It is a "break even" scenario.

I hope we can understand that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

SWFGUY, Okie, Breitling, Bond Lady, Bulldog, Footfoward, and all the other pumpers may or may not truly believe that there is a great pay day ahead for the dinar investment community. What troubles me is that a statement(s) from the CBI that clearly indicates that a lop is coming is somehow twisted to mean that there will be "NO LOP". I can not understand why someone would purposely try to mislead someone else by doing that.

Okay... Maybe they just do not really understand what the CBI is saying...

But let's be crystal clear on what the CBI is saying.... Remove the zeros, redenominate and have a "neutral" change in the process. That means the "000's" vanish from the old bills (which we hold) the new bills are introduced and there is no monetary increase or decrease. THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!

If the people of Iraq can understand that process, I hope that we can understand it, as well.

Pumpers profit by makings people believe that the dinar will increase in value resulting in a great pay day for those that are invested.

Loppers do not profit from telling the people the truth about what the CBI is saying they will do.

Breitling went as far as telling listeners on his Tuesday show to "Just walk away from anyone that says it may lop. Just do not talk to them." Nothing like a little thought control to keep making money.

Read the articles from the CBI. They are telling everyone (especially the people of Iraq) what they are about to do. The reason they doing that is because they have to make sure that the people of Iraq understand that this process will not make them lose money nor will it make them gain any money. It is a "break even" scenario.

I hope we can understand that.

Did you really just call me a pumper? Thanks for painting me with that brush and being so dismissive. Very classy of you. By the way everyone you listed me with has banned me from their chat rooms for being too "negative" and disputing their daily RV hype. Explain that one to me. I don't expect an educated response from you, actually no need to respond at all. You have a good day and I hope you treat others better than you have treated me.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

They are planning to dedolarize. When that happens, I'm sure they'll have a lot less (than they have now). And considering, 24 yrs ago they have $80 billion worth of dinar with just 17 million population......., I simply find it quite impossible for them to function with just $26 billion worth of dinar now. :rocking-chair::peace:

All they have to do is print more dinar to replace the dollars that are removed from circulation. They don't have to raise the value. Just expand the money supply from 30 billion to 40 or 50 billion or whatever. Bottom line is they don't have to raise the value to maintain their monetary base when they lop.

If you're trying to solo me out as the only person who believes in the possibility of a revaluation (whether that be gradual or a significant increase on par with the USD) rather than a Lop and that I'm solely responsible for that line of thinking, I would argue that's absurd. Why the focus on personal jabs rather than sticking to the issues? I understand that projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses but please don't projects your own motivations, desires, and feelings onto me. This is not a contest and that whole concept doesn't even register with me. I spent the whole day yesterday debating with people who held opposing views which goes against your theory. You don't need to "send anyone my way," as you stated but rather just allow me to continue to express one man's opinion which as I've said a hundred times may or may not be correct. Cheers and you have a great day also. :)

If it lops, there will be many who thought deleting the three zeroes was a rv, and they wont be happy campers. Opinions are great and i respect and appreciate them all, even if i disagree. Be careful not to take the role as guru, because if this lops, theres going to be many people wanting answers, why they were lied to. Im not that way, but we know there will be some out there. When you put yourself out there and start to pick up a following, be careful because theres a lot of people hanging on your every word. Being the first to always tell people its not a lop, hopefully some dont forget it is just your opinion. See you my friend....i truly hope your right and were all rich shortly. Peace and keep up the debates....it was fun

• Upvote 1

If it lops, there will be many who thought deleting the three zeroes was a rv, and they wont be happy campers. Opinions are great and i respect and appreciate them all, even if i disagree. Be careful not to take the role as guru, because if this lops, theres going to be many people wanting answers, why they were lied to. Im not that way, but we know there will be some out there. When you put yourself out there and start to pick up a following, be careful because theres a lot of people hanging on your every word. Being the first to always tell people its not a lop, hopefully some dont forget it is just your opinion. See you my friend....i truly hope your right and were all rich shortly. Peace and keep up the debates....it was fun

You are the only one who is trying to put me into that category. I'm stating my opinion. How is that different than what you're doing? Do you read what you say before you hit enter? You believe it will Lop, congratulations, good for you. I believe it won't. So, now we have 2 different opinions from 2 different people. It's just that simple. Now should I add to that you are the Antichrist to us pro-RVers or should I (like any rational human being) say it's all good, just another opinion and who am I to censor that. Stop trying to influence which opinions you think I should or should not be allowed to express. You keep saying so many are hanging on my words yet once again here I am debating someone who completely disagrees with me. I guess you don't even include yourself into your own equation. State what you believe and stop trying to categorize someone who disagrees with you just because that's the only solution you can muster. Have a good day and yes, when we stick to the information without getting personal, it is fun. :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4

You are the only one who is trying to put me into that category. I'm stating my opinion. How is that different than what you're doing? Do you read what you say before you hit enter? You believe it will Lop, congratulations, good for you. I believe it won't. So, now we have 2 different opinions from 2 different people. It's just that simple. Now should I add to that you are the Antichrist to us pro-RVers or should I (like any rational human being) say it's all good, just another opinion and who am I to censor that. Stop trying to influence which opinions you think I should or should not be allowed to express. You keep saying so many are hanging on my word yet once again here I am debating someone who completely disagrees with me. I guess you don't even include yourself into your own equation. State what you believe and stop trying to categorize someone who disagrees with you just because that's the only solution you can muster. Have a good day and yes, when we stick to the information without getting personal, it is fun. smile.gif

Funny the only ones that pigeon hole u are the ones that disagree with your OPINION. The majority of folks just appreciate your efforts and your OPINIONS. Nothing more nothing less.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok ok. I can tolerate the drama lop queens who think that they are changing the world and saving lives. Ya know, they are silly.

But to make a unbridled, careless, comment like that! Lebrons game is 95% run at the rim and get the call everytime. Kobe is clearly the greatest in the game and probably the best ever to play.

I don't know how many of you are aware of the fact that Kobe Bryant speaks perfect Italian which is due to the period he spent here playing... He still comes visit a couple of times a year as he has lots of friends over here.. I see him sometimes in TV Programs....Good guy.

Edited by umbertino

I don't know how many of you are aware of the fact that Kobe Bryant speaks perfect Italian which is due to the period he spent here playing... He still comes visit a couple of times a year as he has lots of friends over here.. I see him sometimes in TV Programs....Good guy.

"good guy" his wife may disagree. lol Great player tho