Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (No Lop)

SWFloridaGuy

I don't know how many of you are aware of the fact that Kobe Bryant speaks perfect Italian which is due to the period he spent here playing... He still comes visit a couple of times a year as he has lots of friends over here.. I see him sometimes in TV Programs....Good guy.

That's cool. Did you ever get a chance to meet him? He does seem like a very intelligent guy. I saw him play a few times in LA when I used to live there. He's great but I really miss watching Jordan play.

Just laughing at the good hilarious humor coming from Caz and dhardage as I am still reading all post but not injecting myself into the debates that somewhat get personal. It's like having comedy commercial breaks that make you laughemot-LMAO.gif , take a breath and keep reading the jabsblink.gif

Thanks you 2... oh, and Giggidy Giggidy laugh.gif

Just laughing at the good hilarious humor coming from Caz and dhardage as I am still reading all post but not injecting myself into the debates that somewhat get personal. It's like having comedy commercial breaks that make you laughemot-LMAO.gif , take a breath and keep reading the jabsblink.gif

Thanks you 2... oh, and Giggidy Giggidy laugh.gif

Any time, respect. I aim to please..............just ask caz ;)

• Upvote 1

"good guy" his wife may disagree. lol Great player tho

I guess that's ok.

That's cool. Did you ever get a chance to meet him? He does seem like a very intelligent guy. I saw him play a few times in LA when I used to live there. He's great but I really miss watching Jordan play.

No, I never got that chance as I'm a perfect Mr.Nobody and I don't have connections that high .. It would be good to meet him and talk to him.

Any time, respect. I aim to please..............just ask caz wink.gif

Anyone see a key ..................................the one to this stinkin leather mask pad lock. I gotta business meeting later,not the imagine I think there looking forlaugh.gif

Come see meeeeeeeeeee! I just got a Keurig Vue and It is AMAZING!!

I've been standing on your front porch for the past 20 minutes ringin yo bell and no answer. SWF<<<< slumps shoulders and trots off to Walmart to buy his own Keurig Vue. :(

Anyone see a key ..................................the one to this stinkin leather mask pad lock. I gotta business meeting later,not the imagine I think there looking forlaugh.gif

Haha seriously that look is so you. It's great for negotiating in business meetings also. SWF<<<<< got the keys and running down the street... poof

Any time, respect. I aim to please..............just ask caz wink.gif

surprized we have'nt been spanked yet by the mods................................maybe they know we'd enjoy it!smile.gif

I've been standing on your front porch for the past 20 minutes ringin yo bell and no answer. SWF<<<< slumps shoulders and trots off to Walmart to buy his own Keurig Vue. sad.gif

Haha seriously that look is so you. It's great for negotiating in business meetings also. SWF<<<<< got the keys and running down the street... poof

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll delete those zeroes for ya!!!!! (he says running after ya)laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Why do sooo many people in this investment want a LOP? For those who want a lop, and beleive in a lop, you really don't have a clue!!! Simply put, take your bank account, would you want to remove 3 zeros off your balance? I don't think so! I know you don't have to pay a bunch of speculators back for anythng, like Iraq does, but when they revalue, WITHOUT a lop, they simpy increase their worth all around! I know, they have to pay back the speculators, but when you give them your dinars, and they give you dollars back, they now have all the dinars, and they are still worth 100 time, 860 times, 1000 times, or 3,860 times what they are worth now, depending on what they revalue at! They want to revalue, maybe more than we want, but they have some hoops to jump through, and they are getting there! Don't worry people, its like going on a long car ride. We argue who is gonna drive, who sits where, where we are going to stop, we might have a flat tire, and they kids in the back always asking, are we there yet! As painfull as the ride is, you do get there!

Good post +1 ! in addition : The Dinar we "Speculators" hold is like a single flea on a camels a$$ and is no way a threat. It's beyond belief that people actually think that a Country can just walk away from their currency and say Oh Well "Especially With Multiple I.M.F. Loans!!" If this was the case our problems here in the U.S. would be solved. Everybody forgets we here in the U.S. also removed our 3 zero notes after the depression, why? The value of our currency and our economic status changed and over time we no longer needed Bills larger than $100.00. At some point Iraq will run out of excuses for not following the Guidelines set forth by the W.T.O.and the U.N. and the Iraqi people "who are the most important part" will demand a life that matches the countries Real Value

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

surprized we have'nt been spanked yet by the mods................................maybe they know we'd enjoy it!smile.gif

true true. I think they haven't yet because they REALLY don't want to know. It is one thing to suspect something about a person, completely another to find out first hand!! You did however, give me a visual on Bumper that I may not be able to get out of my head for a while! Thanks!

• Upvote 1

eyebrows.gif

true true. I think they haven't yet because they REALLY don't want to know. It is one thing to suspect something about a person, completely another to find out first hand!! You did however, give me a visual on Bumper that I may not be able to get out of my head for a while! Thanks!

laugh.gif

Never know, you can say you put on your game face emot-LMAO.gif

Sorry caz, you told me to do whatever I needed to do to not release you even if you begged. I handed the key over to respectron, but I think he was going on vacation to some secluded Island for a month. Sorry!

Sorry caz, you told me to do whatever I needed to do to not release you even if you begged. I handed the key over to respectron, but I think he was going on vacation to some secluded Island for a month. Sorry!

Safe word was................................................STOP UR HURTING ME!!!!!!!! thought that was easy to remember........................or conviently forgot like the location of the KEY!!!!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

Safe word was................................................STOP UR HURTING ME!!!!!!!! thought that was easy to remember........................or conviently forgot like the location of the KEY!!!!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

Was THAT what you were saying? With the mask on, I couldn't tell. ah well, live and learn

SWFGUY, Okie, Breitling, Bond Lady, Bulldog, Footfoward, and all the other pumpers may or may not truly believe that there is a great pay day ahead for the dinar investment community. What troubles me is that a statement(s) from the CBI that clearly indicates that a lop is coming is somehow twisted to mean that there will be "NO LOP". I can not understand why someone would purposely try to mislead someone else by doing that.

Okay... Maybe they just do not really understand what the CBI is saying...

But let's be crystal clear on what the CBI is saying.... Remove the zeros, redenominate and have a "neutral" change in the process. That means the "000's" vanish from the old bills (which we hold) the new bills are introduced and there is no monetary increase or decrease. THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!

If the people of Iraq can understand that process, I hope that we can understand it, as well.

Pumpers profit by makings people believe that the dinar will increase in value resulting in a great pay day for those that are invested.

Loppers do not profit from telling the people the truth about what the CBI is saying they will do.

Breitling went as far as telling listeners on his Tuesday show to "Just walk away from anyone that says it may lop. Just do not talk to them." Nothing like a little thought control to keep making money.

Read the articles from the CBI. They are telling everyone (especially the people of Iraq) what they are about to do. The reason they doing that is because they have to make sure that the people of Iraq understand that this process will not make them lose money nor will it make them gain any money. It is a "break even" scenario.

I hope we can understand that.

I think you left out a couple of other words the CBI has put in articles like, Raise the value, increase purchasing power and on par to the US dollar

Loppers see what they want to see and lopnots see what they want. Everyone is able to think anyway they want :peace:

• Upvote 2

SWFGUY, There can only be two possible explanations for your original post.

Explanation #1) You do not understand what the CBI is saying they will do.

Explanation #2) You are a pumper.

The article that you referenced does not indicate that this is a "NO LOP" scenario. That article DOES say that value will be increased to the dinar. Based on what the CBI has said, (time and time again) that is true. But you do not seem to understand the process. When the redomination happens, the value will be increased from approximately 1/10 of a penny to approximately 1 USD. Before that value increase takes place, our quanitiy of dinar will be decreased by 1000%. My 1 million dinar will become 1000 dinar. The value of the dinar WILL INCREASE. But the amount of dinar will decrease by way of a lop. THAT IS HOW THE CBI IS SAYING THE PROCESS WILL TAKE PLACE. The CBI has said this time after time. Why? Because the want the people of Iraq, who have an average of a fourth grade education, to understand that when the zeros are removed from the nominal value of the currency that they hold, it will result in neither a loss or gain. That is why they are calling this a "neutral event". The CBI has mentioned the lop that took place in Turkey as an example of what they are in the process of doing.

Will the CBI follow through with this plan? No one knows, but they have done everything they said they would do. Sometimes they have been late in doing those things but they eventually do them. The bottom line is this is the process that the CBI is stating they will follow.

Based on your posts, your "opinion" is that they will not follow this plan. You offer conjecture and rumors as your justification. Should the readers of this forum believe you or the CBI?

I will believe the CBI.

So, the question is: Do you understand what the CBI is saying they will do? If you do not understand, then it would probably be a good ideal for you to study the situation a bit more before you make a post titled "NO LOP".

If you do understand what the CBI is saying they will do, and still maintain that you think there will not be a lop..... Then you must be a pumper.

Listen to and read what the CBI says. If an Iraqi citizen with a fourth grade education can follow it, can't you?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

SWFGUY, There can only be two possible explanations for your original post.

Explanation #1) You do not understand what the CBI is saying they will do.

Explanation #2) You are a pumper.

The article that you referenced does not indicate that this is a "NO LOP" scenario. That article DOES say that value will be increased to the dinar. Based on what the CBI has said, (time and time again) that is true. But you do not seem to understand the process. When the redomination happens, the value will be increased from approximately 1/10 of a penny to approximately 1 USD. Before that value increase takes place, our quanitiy of dinar will be decreased by 1000%. My 1 million dinar will become 1000 dinar. The value of the dinar WILL INCREASE. But the amount of dinar will decrease by way of a lop. THAT IS HOW THE CBI IS SAYING THE PROCESS WILL TAKE PLACE. The CBI has said this time after time. Why? Because the want the people of Iraq, who have an average of a fourth grade education, to understand that when the zeros are removed from the nominal value of the currency that they hold, it will result in neither a loss or gain. That is why they are calling this a "neutral event". The CBI has mentioned the lop that took place in Turkey as an example of what they are in the process of doing.

Will the CBI follow through with this plan? No one knows, but they have done everything they said they would do. Sometimes they have been late in doing those things but they eventually do them. The bottom line is this is the process that the CBI is stating they will follow.

Based on your posts, your "opinion" is that they will not follow this plan. You offer conjecture and rumors as your justification. Should the readers of this forum believe you or the CBI?

I will believe the CBI.

So, the question is: Do you understand what the CBI is saying they will do? If you do not understand, then it would probably be a good ideal for you to study the situation a bit more before you make a post titled "NO LOP".

If you do understand what the CBI is saying they will do, and still maintain that you think there will not be a lop..... Then you must be a pumper.

Listen to and read what the CBI says. If an Iraqi citizen with a fourth grade education can follow it, can't you?

Give it a rest would ya................he posted his OPINIONS in the RUMOR section. What eles do you want? If you don't adhere to his way of thinking then don't read it...........even a fourth grader could figure that out.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Caz, I replied because SWFGUY ASKED me to reply in his last response to my previous post.

If I had said that SWFGUY was correct and right on, would you tell me to "give it a rest"? Clearly, anyone that points out what the CBI is saying, is not welcome here in your opinion.

Because I am pointing out exactly what the CBI is saying they will do, does not mean I want the dinar to lop. Believe me, I want this sucker to hit like everyone else. But I am not going to disregard what the CBI SAYS THEY WILL DO.

Which do you believe? SWFGUY or the CBI?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Caz, I replied because SWFGUY ASKED me to reply in his last response to my previous post.

If I had said that SWFGUY was correct and right on, would you tell me to "give it a rest"? Clearly, anyone that points out what the CBI is saying, is not welcome here in your opinion.

Because I am pointing out exactly what the CBI is saying they will do, does not mean I want the dinar to lop. Believe me, I want this sucker to hit like everyone else. But I am not going to disregard what the CBI SAYS THEY WILL DO.

To answer your question................I don't know either to provide an honest answer.With that said can either be lying.................yes.What makes you think the CBI is telling us the truth. Thats why I don't take anything stated as fact until it actually happens. It was your 4th grade quip that I was really responding to................why & what does it accomplish? His view/interpretation is different than yours so be it,in the end who cares. It's an opinion in the rumor section,peace to u.

GROUP HUG!! wub.gifemot-hug.gif

ummmmmmmmmm that sounds good to me!!!emot-woot.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm so glad you finally figured this out for us. So, your opinion is that if the CBI was going to revalue they would tell us exactly what they were about to do and outline the exact mechanisms as to how they would accomplish that even though as Shabibi himself said, if they were to take the route of a REVALUATION they could never (for painfully obvious reasons) tell us. You mention 4th grade a lot. If I was a betting man, I'd wager that is because you had 2 or 3 years of experience with that level. I suppose you also are waiting on the CBI to announce a press release where they will issue your post-rv net worth and a power point presentation of the upcoming changes your bank account will experience along with maybe the best vacation hot spots. Waikiki and Bora Bora are both excellent this time of year but you're right, let's hold for the CBI's suggestions. Stop calling me a pumper dude, that's completely ignorant. Enjoy the rest of your day and please leave me out of your conversations. Thank you. :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heres the situation. even if people realize a lop is possible, some will never admit it. they will not and cannot operate without knowing a rv is imminent. people flock and support all who say a rv will happen. you can have shabbib himself say it will lop, and some would never believe it.

There is still too much on the line to admit it will lop. example, adam touches on the subject but will not jump into it. There is still a business hes running. he doesnt know for sure if it will lop, but id bet he knows thats what the cbis been saying. Theres money to be made in VIP, texting and email services even if it never rvs. A good question for adam would be, how much will you refund vips if it never rvs, given VIP is setup for post-rv services? The answer should be and probably is none. some othrr people are probably in too deep, or brought in family and friends and couldnt tell them a lop is whats being said by the cbi. remember whether people are selling dinar or operating a dinar related interest, they will never say the cbi is saying lop. they will leave it vague and generalized, even though in their own mind, they see it clear as day.

The cbi may not rd/lop, but its clear as day thats there message. you can start to see more and more catch on, but we will always have those attack us or refuse to admit thats what the cbi is saying. and thats fine. for the record, i have the utmost respect for adam and what he provides, including his insight. i think id be running the ship the same way, assuming i have half the ability he does

I'm so glad you finally figured this out for us. So, your opinion is that if the CBI was going to revalue they would tell us exactly what they were about to do and outline the exact mechanisms as to how they would accomplish that even though as Shabibi himself said, if they were to take the route of a REVALUATION they could never (for painfully obvious reasons) tell us. You mention 4th grade a lot. If I was a betting man, I'd wager that is because you had 2 or 3 years of experience with that level. I suppose you also are waiting on the CBI to announce a press release where they will issue your post-rv net worth and a power point presentation of the upcoming changes your bank account will experience along with maybe the best vacation hot spots. Waikiki and Bora Bora are both excellent this time of year but you're right, let's hold for the CBI's suggestions. Stop calling me a pumper dude, that's completely ignorant. Enjoy the rest of your day and please leave me out of your conversations. Thank you. :)

Woud. you like to talk about almost 70 trillion in m2 left from the past hyperinflation? I know you were struggling with it yesterday. did you figure ot why they printed 25,000 dinar notes in the first place?

Well if this is no- lop, i guess your saying ts a rv. but what they dont announce rvs' just redenominations.

• Upvote 5