Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (No Lop)

SWFloridaGuy

You are not looking for anything but an argument thats pretty clear. You must've got bored with your woe is me gang down in the cellar. He has stated numerous times it's his opinion what else do you want from the guy. Disagree and move on. Do you ever get tired of blowin hot air?

Yea, how hard is it to just disagree and move on? You never seem to get that yourself Caz. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

and again not to argue, just because they have credentials doesn't mean they know it just means they went to college studied, cheated or bribed there way to a degree. Still doesn't mean there right in there assumptions.

Food for thought A weather person says everything is perfect for a stormmmmm oh wait the storm never happened, buuutttt I have a degree. see my point.

Sure, I get your point. But the weatherman is better qualified to make a bad prediction on the weather. The weatherman has the tools to forecast a full week's worth of weather because he has satellite and radar. We can just the the sky just above us.

An educated analyst or adviser has the training and the tools to make a better prediction than the average person. Not foolproof, but better.

Question: Would you rely on your neighbor, the plumber, for financial advise or rather an experienced financial adviser? Conversely, would you ask your banker how to fix a gas leak? Point: People in here, not all but many, are self-educated, self-proclaimed experts on the Iraqi economy.

And the person that bribed their way to a college degree definitely understands economics. I'd seek that person out. :D

Again, I do get your point. Not everyone is worth what their certificate says, but that's the exception to the rule.

You are not looking for anything but an argument thats pretty clear. You must've got bored with your woe is me gang down in the cellar. He has stated numerous times it's his opinion what else do you want from the guy. Disagree and move on. Do you ever get tired of blowin hot air?

Caz1104 , here i was, asking questions to a guy, about what he posted, and you chime in questioning me for asking a question. how ridiculous. caz1104, we dont need a referee. if you had been reading my posts on this topic, you would see i took the civil and respectful approach.

Id like to think, swfloridaguy can finish and choose when he wants to end a conversation.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

Similar to the PRO RV team who attacks and negs anybody who doesn't agree wit them because it goes against their dreams of becoming rich overnight, you of all people here should understand what I'm referring to Mrs. GO RV cheerleader...

This isn't a one way street...

Those that feel abused/cheated/lied too attack.............the scene/song remains the same.

Caz1104 , here i was, asking questions to a guy, about what he posted, and you chime in questioning me for asking a question. how ridiculous. caz1104, we dont need a referee. if you had veen reading my posts on this topic, you would see i took the civil and respectful approach. peace

No need to argue with those that don't see themselves as argumentative. Peace as well

Yea, how hard is it to just disagree and move on? You never seem to get that yourself Caz. rolleyes.gif

agreed, but he had already answered all that he was going to answer. Did anyone really think they would get any other answers? Hey Dinarck! P.S. Ms RV Cheerleader? come on u better than that

Edited by caz1104

Question: Why question someones opinion? Especially when its stated as opinion. Seems like alot of wasted breath has been utilized disproving an opinion. As Allen Iverson once so eloquently stated "Opinions?......we're talking bout opinions?.........opinions?.......we're talking bout opinions? (removed "practice" & inserted "opinions")tip_hat.gif

Well said emot-downsbravo.gif

Iraq didnt suffer from hyperinflation??? blink.gif

That describes Iraqs situation to a T!!!!

There are MANY reasons why a country would RD.....and Iraq falls in those categories.....more then one....

You lost when you started this thread....

So how can you sit here and lie saying that Iraq didnt suffer from periods of hyperinflation and that it wouldnt be a reason for them to RD?? You CLEARLY stated Iraq does not fit into that category.....where have you been??

First of all the definition of Hyperinflation in and of itself is not so simple. You have Monetarism, Neo-liberalism, Classical Economics. I'm not referring to escalating the supply of money through paper notes adding a large number of zeros to the plates and then printing. Hyperinflation is a rare phenomenon and there have only been 28 episodes of hyperinflation of national economies. The tipping point for hyperinflation occurs when the government’s deficit exceed 40% of its expenditures.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 7

Those that feel abused/cheated/lied too attack.............the scene/song remains the same.

No need to argue with those that don't see themselves as argumentative. Peace as well

agreed, but he had already answered all that he was going to answer. Did anyone really think they would get any other answers? Hey Dinarck! P.S. Ms RV Cheerleader? come on u better than that

Dinarck and I have had our own debates in the past, we are definitely not the same person! LOL http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78776-open-market-operations-aka-currency-auctions/

As you said yourself, they AREN'T TELLING THE WORLD THEY ARE GOING TO RV. That's my whole point. Why would they? "No lop" is my OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION!! I don't know how many different ways I can say my opinion. You don't seem to be understanding at all where I'm coming from. I give up.

If we could just see a clip of your minion saying this (in bold) I think we would Roll on the floor laughing laugh.gif

I have a question.......

Mostly directed at those who want to know why people who think it will LOP are still here. If you truly believe that the only possible outcome is an RV, how come many of you "Only spent what you could afford to lose"? Why not go ALL IN? Mortgage the house. Liquidate the kids' college funds.......borrow from the in-laws?

I'd guess some probably did that but will never admit it not even under torture.

This is a crucial argument within this investment. yes sir, its the hottest, fiery topic in dinarland. its a very tough, delicate subject for everyone. But, i will ask the tough questions to find answers to what the cbi is saying and the message they are bringing.

If we could just see a clip of your minion saying this (in bold) I think we would Roll on the floor laughing laugh.gif

Hahahah that was funny. Thanks for making me laugh buddy. I needed that. :lol:

This is a crucial argument within this investment. yes sir, its the hottest, fiery topic in dinarland. its a very tough, delicate subject for everyone. But, i will ask the tough questions to find answers to what the cbi is saying and the message they are bringing.

I do agree with you there. In fact, it's everything isn't it? If it wasn't a tough topic and pure speculation on our part I'd say there was a serious hole in the process. We can be adults about this and disagree while appreciating eachother's right to come to their own conclusion. Cheers :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 2

"crucial argument", "fiery topic", "ask the tough questions" Seriously????? These same questions have been out there for years with differing opinions. No disrespect intended but imo this dinar thing may have got the best of you(please notice IMO). Best to you

I know I sure as hell can't wait to not care about this, once whatever is going to happen, happens.

End Quote

I'll dare to state this very stance is shared by 99.97% of us including myself.

99.999999999999999%

emot-LMAO.gif

Haha your shortcuts must be listed alphabetically. The dinar chat is located right next to the dominatrix chat. Common mistake. smile.gif

This is'nt Dominatrix-r-us.com?..................................nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Two years wasted.