Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (No Lop)

SWFloridaGuy

I'm so glad you finally figured this out for us. So, your opinion is that if the CBI was going to revalue they would tell us exactly what they were about to do and outline the exact mechanisms as to how they would accomplish that even though as Shabibi himself said, if they were to take the route of a REVALUATION they could never (for painfully obvious reasons) tell us. You mention 4th grade a lot. If I was a betting man, I'd wager that is because you had 2 or 3 years of experience with that level. I suppose you also are waiting on the CBI to announce a press release where they will issue your post-rv net worth and a power point presentation of the upcoming changes your bank account will experience along with maybe the best vacation hot spots. Waikiki and Bora Bora are both excellent this time of year but you're right, let's hold for the CBI's suggestions. Stop calling me a pumper dude, that's completely ignorant. Enjoy the rest of your day and please leave me out of your conversations. Thank you. :)

Your only rebuttle for anyone that steps up and tells you how wrong you are with your assumptions and "opinions" (that you speak as they are fact) is "You must think the CBI will come out and tell you exactly how they are gonna RV".......

But your whole purpose of this thread was to "explain" how the information you presented meant that it couldnt/wouldnt lop and that deleting the zeros means RV..... blink.gif

So some of these posters are probly right about you......you either really dont understand what the CBI is talking about, or your no better then the other "gurus" who are pumping the lop as our precious RV.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 12

I'm so glad you finally figured this out for us. So, your opinion is that if the CBI was going to revalue they would tell us exactly what they were about to do and outline the exact mechanisms as to how they would accomplish that even though as Shabibi himself said, if they were to take the route of a REVALUATION they could never (for painfully obvious reasons) tell us. You mention 4th grade a lot. If I was a betting man, I'd wager that is because you had 2 or 3 years of experience with that level. I suppose you also are waiting on the CBI to announce a press release where they will issue your post-rv net worth and a power point presentation of the upcoming changes your bank account will experience along with maybe the best vacation hot spots. Waikiki and Bora Bora are both excellent this time of year but you're right, let's hold for the CBI's suggestions. Stop calling me a pumper dude, that's completely ignorant. Enjoy the rest of your day and please leave me out of your conversations. Thank you. :)

Woud. you like to talk about almost 70 trillion in m2 left from the past hyperinflation? I know you were struggling with it yesterday. did you figure ot why they printed 25,000 dinar notes in the first place?

Well if this is no- lop, i guess your saying ts a rv. but what they dont announce rvs' just redenominations. so by default you admit ts a rd, kind of defeats your title of no-lop

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heres the situation. even if people realize a lop is possible, some will never admit it. they will not and cannot operate without knowing a rv is imminent. people flock and support all who say a rv will happen. you can have shabbib himself say it will lop, and some would never believe it.

There is still too much on the line to admit it will lop. example, adam touches on the subject but will not jump into it. There is still a business hes running. he doesnt know for sure if it will lop, but id bet he knows thats what the cbis been saying. Theres money to be made in VIP, texting and email services even if it never rvs. A good question for adam would be, how much will you refund vips if it never rvs, given VIP is setup for post-rv services? The answer should be and probably is none. some othrr people are probably in too deep, or brought in family and friends and couldnt tell them a lop is whats being said by the cbi. remember whether people are selling dinar or operating a dinar related interest, they will never say the cbi is saying lop. they will leave it vague and generalized, even though in their own mind, they see it clear as day.

The cbi may not rd/lop, but its clear as day thats there message. you can start to see more and more catch on, but we will always have those attack us or refuse to admit thats what the cbi is saying. and thats fine. for the record, i have the utmost respect for adam and what he provides, including his insight. i think id be running the ship the same way, assuming i have half the ability he does

I haven't heard anyone here say that an RV was imminent or that a redenomination wasn't a possibility (those are your words). Of course it is a possibility. Anything is possible. They can do whatever they want. What we have been trying to offer is our opinions as to which direction benefits Iraq the most to go in and what is more probable. That is all. Other sites do call the RV every day and none of those people gravitate here do they? For god sakes people have jumped on me for simply saying it was my opinion that Iraq will RV. Am I allowed to think that their is hope the IQD will increase in value rather than jumping straight to a redenomination where we all get screwed or am I in the wrong place?

Your only rebuttle for anyone that steps up and tells you how wrong you are with your assumptions and "opinions" (that you speak as they are fact) is "You must think the CBI will come out and tell you exactly how they are gonna RV".......

But your whole purpose of this thread was to "explain" how the information you presented meant that it couldnt/wouldnt lop and that deleting the zeros means RV..... blink.gif

So some of these posters are probly right about you......you either really dont understand what the CBI is talking about, or your no better then the other "gurus" who are pumping the lop as our precious RV.....

Ok you win. I'm outta here. Don't need this aggravation. Glad you have this figured out. I've never pretended to. Just offered my opinion. Peace

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4

I haven't heard anyone here say that an RV was imminent or that a redenomination wasn't a possibility (those are your words). Of course it is a possibility. Anything is possible. They can do whatever they want. What we have been trying to offer is our opinions as to which direction benefits Iraq the most to go and what is more probable. That is all. Other sites do call the RV every day and none of those people gravitate here do they? For god sakes people have jumped on me for simply saying it was my opinion that Iraq will RV. Am I allowed to think that their is hope the IQD will increase in value rather than jumping straight to a redenomination where we all get screwed or am I in the wrong place?

Swfloridaguy, you, me, and everyone else want the exact same thing. I think it possible for a rv, but that is not the message the cbi has been saying. Thats my only point. when i see it portrayed as a rv, thats when i chime in. Nothing more nothing less. besdes this deleting zeroes situation, we probably have the same brand of opinions.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

YES I know that this is SUPER Old. But my problem here is that CNTV (and they are not the only ones) use the term "Revalue" when I believe they were discussing the redenomination. I gotta be honest, part of me wonders if all this hype isn't the result of some news station (or Guru) using the wrong term (as we understand it) and a bunch of others jumped on their band wagon.

Safe word was................................................STOP UR HURTING ME!!!!!!!! thought that was easy to remember........................or conviently forgot like the location of the KEY!!!!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

Yep! I have it with me in my Giggidy Safe on the island with all my other keys..... to........ ya, toys....thats it laugh.gif I always bring my toys with me, Giggidy tongue.gif

YES I know that this is SUPER Old. But my problem here is that CNTV (and they are not the only ones) use the term "Revalue" when I believe they were discussing the redenomination. I gotta be honest, part of me wonders if all this hype isn't the result of some news station (or Guru) using the wrong term (as we understand it) and a bunch of others jumped on their band wagon.

Dude thats common. they used the term revalue when they referred to turkeys redenomination. in fact i seen a link in an earlier thread. let me see if i can find it.

Yep! I have it with me in my Giggidy Safe on the island with all my other keys..... to........ ya, toys....thats it laugh.gif I always bring my toys with me, Giggidy tongue.gif

eh, He can wait a month or ......6 was it? I REALLY appreciate the loan of one of your tools..........ummmm toys! I'll be sure to return it as soon as I have it cleaned! It worked PERFECTLY! And you were right! very little noise.........well..........at least very little from the toy :)

Heres the situation. even if people realize a lop is possible, some will never admit it. they will not and cannot operate without knowing a rv is imminent. people flock and support all who say a rv will happen. you can have shabbib himself say it will lop, and some would never believe it.

There is still too much on the line to admit it will lop. example, adam touches on the subject but will not jump into it. There is still a business hes running. he doesnt know for sure if it will lop, but id bet he knows thats what the cbis been saying. Theres money to be made in VIP, texting and email services even if it never rvs. A good question for adam would be, how much will you refund vips if it never rvs, given VIP is setup for post-rv services? The answer should be and probably is none. some othrr people are probably in too deep, or brought in family and friends and couldnt tell them a lop is whats being said by the cbi. remember whether people are selling dinar or operating a dinar related interest, they will never say the cbi is saying lop. they will leave it vague and generalized, even though in their own mind, they see it clear as day.

The cbi may not rd/lop, but its clear as day thats there message. you can start to see more and more catch on, but we will always have those attack us or refuse to admit thats what the cbi is saying. and thats fine. for the record, i have the utmost respect for adam and what he provides, including his insight. i think id be running the ship the same way, assuming i have half the ability he does

In the end what does it matter what you think or I think is going to happen. It's up to the individual to interpretate what is true and what is false.Why is so important to argue a moot point? You're assessment of what Iraq is saying may be different than others,will that change anything Iraq does? Will it change an investors opinion?maybe,maybe not. Imo you are on the wrong site to persuade others,the majority here know of the possibilities. Yes many still hope for an RV.....................and the problem with that is what? I invest with the hope of success knowing of the possibility of failure,thats pretty common knowledge among most that invest. At some point Iraq is going to do what Iraq is going to do regardless of what they say today,yesterday, or tomorrow. And to think Iraq has been truthfull in all that they say or print to me is foolish,imo its a strategic financial game. Those that believe that an RD/LOP is the most obvious result is ok,same for the RV crowd. And yes this site is a "for profit" site,I don't think Adam has stated otherwise. If to warn others of the possible pitfalls in this investment is ones endgame,why not start your own site? Best to you

• Upvote 2

Negative lop neds chasin away another good contributor,thanks fellas unreal.

I dont think he was chased away. he may have been backed in a corner with no substance to work out of....for now, but no one wants him to leave.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dude thats common. they used the term revalue when they referred to turkeys redenomination. in fact i seen a link in an earlier thread. let me see if i can find it.

lol, that's Dudette, please!

And, yes I have figured that out. That wasn't my point. What I mean is that I wonder if anyone (with the power to do something about it) ever really discussed an RV as we know it. The only time I remember Shabibi specifically mention an RV was in (NY?) in 2011 when pushed, and he just said we'd have to wait and see. Other than a "raise the value of the dinar" comment here or there, (which could mean different things) I think that's it.

• Upvote 1

Good post +1 ! in addition : The Dinar we "Speculators" hold is like a single flea on a camels a$$ and is no way a threat. It's beyond belief that people actually think that a Country can just walk away from their currency and say Oh Well "Especially With Multiple I.M.F. Loans!!" If this was the case our problems here in the U.S. would be solved. Everybody forgets we here in the U.S. also removed our 3 zero notes after the depression, why? The value of our currency and our economic status changed and over time we no longer needed Bills larger than $100.00. At some point Iraq will run out of excuses for not following the Guidelines set forth by the W.T.O.and the U.N. and the Iraqi people "who are the most important part" will demand a life that matches the countries Real Value

If there are one million dinar speculators holding one million dinar each and Iraq RVs to $1 that means they will be on the hook for $1 trillion which is eight times Iraq's GDP. I would hardly call that a single flea on a camel's ass. More like a herd of lions. Also, the US notes that were removed from circulation weren't created as a result of hyperinflation as is the case with the 000 IQD notes.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

eh, He can wait a month or ......6 was it? I REALLY appreciate the loan of one of your tools..........ummmm toys! I'll be sure to return it as soon as I have it cleaned! It worked PERFECTLY! And you were right! very little noise.........well..........at least very little from the toy smile.gif

Good! I knew you would like top of the line toys......I mean tools like strap-on.....I mean snap-on emot-LMAO.gif

Ok you win. I'm outta here. Don't need this aggravation. Glad you have this figured out. I've never pretended to. Just offered my opinion. Peace

I don't want you to leave and I would bet you don't mean that as your one of the most level headed people here but also I believe (from reading times) that you should get some sleep and recharge so you can grace us with your wisdom that I'm sure alot of us, besides those few, really look forward too wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I dont think he was chased away. he may have been backed in a corner with no substance to work out of....for now, but no one wants him to leave.

An opinion in a rumor section,this is not life or death...........man some of you need to just chill.

Nobody wants anybody to leave... It's only that some get really passionate ( which is good) in debating stuff....

As long as we all remember to respect the other party we can discuss everything.

Besides, good, thought-provoking debate is only healthy and is the salt and core of a Foorum... ... Everybody can profit from it mentally....JMHO.

Edited by umbertino

lol, that's Dudette, please!

And, yes I have figured that out. That wasn't my point. What I mean is that I wonder if anyone (with the power to do something about it) ever really discussed an RV as we know it. The only time I remember Shabibi specifically mention an RV was in (NY?) in 2011 when pushed, and he just said we'd have to wait and see. Other than a "raise the value of the dinar" comment here or there, (which could mean different things) I think that's it.

YOUR A DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I guess i just got in touch with my feminine side..........ughhhhhhhhhh. Come to think of it I did try on a pair of Versace pumps at lunch........hmmmmmmm DOHwub.gif

Nobody wants anybody to leave.

U r correct sir!

YOUR A DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I guess i just got in touch with my feminine side..........ughhhhhhhhhh. Come to think of it I did try on a pair of Versace pumps at lunch........hmmmmmmm DOHwub.gif

caz, go put the shoes back in my closet and go back to your cage! Later we will have to discuss my gender at length!

Edited by dhardage

caz, go put the shoes back in my closet and go back to your cage! Later we will have to discuss my gender at length!

at lengthlaugh.gif , your in for it cazlaugh.gif. You must have your mask on backwards... again! I'm sure it wont matter soon. emot-LMAO.gif

Dudette is a woman from my giggidy dictionary.

Edited by respectron