Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global RV re-set has started?

Luigi1

Several Gurus claim: Global RV re-set has started. Can't find which nations RVed. Nobody I ask knows a thing. UN Official Exchange site has not been updated. Help. Help. I got to know. I'm invested in many world currencies. Does anyone know? Your help would be appreciated.

5-29-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Maliki will be back in office and most folks will never know he was gone. This is what I was told you can believe or not. On friday IMF world bank BIS agreed to let 13 countries break out of the basket and rv. They will get better rate if they wait and RV with Iraq...I think they will wait to see if Iraq get on board...could be 8-10 days. We can't rush this RV. It's not being done on our time...I think this is Shabibi's puppy and he gave the code book to the BIS and in that was the date and rate and we just haven't reached that date yet.

5-29-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg Nothing new so far except rumor is that more than 20 countries rv'd when we thought it was 11...Hope we get results soon and I will bring it back here.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 13

Simple answer .... Nothing has happened, I'm not even going to check.

I would love to be wrong but they come out with these statements every 2 weeks and you have also asked this question before.

When anything happens you will know about it !! sit back and relax buddy

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Here's the secret list. These won't go any lower. Buy 'em now:

ADE - Aden

BOH - Bohemia

BUR - Burma

CEY - Ceylon

COB - Congo-Brazzaville

TCH - Czechoslavakia

GOC - Gold Coast

RHO - Rhodesia

SCG - Serbia and Montenegro

SIA - Siam

SUD - Sudan

TAI - Taiwan

UPV - Upper Volta

YUG - Yugoslavia

ZAI - Zaire

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Simple answer .... Nothing has happened, I'm not even going to check.

I would love to be wrong but they come out with these statements every 2 weeks and you have also asked this question before.

When anything happens you will know about it !! sit back and relax buddy

I got several e-mail alerts to the fact the RV has started. I haven't a clue where these Gurus come up with this.

ADE - Aden

BOH - Bohemia

BUR - Burma

CEY - Ceylon

COB - Congo-Brazzaville

TCH - Czechoslavakia

GOC - Gold Coast

RHO - Rhodesia

SIA - Siam

SUD - Sudan

TAI - Taiwan

UPV - Upper Volta

YUG - Yugoslavia

ZAI - Zaire

Thanks. I have 200,000 Thai Baht. That's it on the above list.

I got several e-mail alerts to the fact the RV has started. I haven't a clue where these Gurus come up with this.

well considering it's so early in the morning where you are, I'd guess that one of them had a good dream (guru's find it hard to differentiate dreams from reality) they posted it as fact with no evidence and the rest of the pooru's not wanting to be out done jumped on the band wagon .... as usual !!

these email alerts are almost a weekly occurance ..... at this stage according to the guru's iraq have revalued about 20,000 times already.

The funny thing is one of these days one of them is going to be right (by complete chance) and nobody is going to pay any attention to them just like the little boy who cried wolf !!

Until I see it on the news / CBI update / UN operational rates or from the big man himself Adam montana ...... I'm not going to loose any sleep over these ridiclous claims.

• Upvote 3

Hammerhead and johnnywg saying this, eh? Well then it must be the gospel truth. I guess those countries algorithms finally locked in after running for 4 months. Amazing the computer age we live in. I sure wish the U.S.'s algorithms would lock in so the "back bank screens" could show the rates. Oh well, keep us posted H&J, we'll be waiting anxiously for your next words of wisdom!

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Upvote 2

ADE - Aden

BOH - Bohemia

BUR - Burma

CEY - Ceylon

COB - Congo-Brazzaville

TCH - Czechoslavakia

GOC - Gold Coast

RHO - Rhodesia

SIA - Siam

SUD - Sudan

TAI - Taiwan

UPV - Upper Volta

YUG - Yugoslavia

ZAI - Zaire

Ceylon now is called sri Lanka

Czechoslavakia is now called Czech Republic and Slovakia

Upper Volta is now called Burkina Faso

Yugoslavia as such doesn't exist anymore but got divided into a myriad of independent States.

Zaire is now called Democratic Republic of Congo.

Siam is now called Thailand

Rhodesia is now called Zimbabwe

Gold Coast? Maybe the old name for Ghana.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Looking for the Iraqi RV? CBI. Looking for the magical 22 country or world wide RV? Don't bother. However IF anyone RV's, believe me it will appear on the Forex faster than a line of rocket dust disappearing in front of Obama. I trade on the Forex and believe me that system has hair triggers built in everywhere.

So it looks like Jonnywg is off the "blinking bank screen" wagon.

I guess he's adapting his vast banking expertise into global financing...... :blink:

Hey Jonnywg - :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 4

Ceylon now is called sri Lanka

Czechoslavakia is now called Czech Republic and Slovakia

Upper Volta is now called Burkina Faso

Yugoslavia as such doesn't exist anymore but got divided into a myriad of independent States.

Zaire is now called Democratic Republic of Congo.

Siam is now called Thailand

Rhodesia is now called Zimbabwe

Gold Coast? Maybe the old name for Ghana.

Exactly! None of these countries exist anymore...and neither does the multi-country RV scenario this post started with!

• Upvote 5

Luigi...are you still re-posting this worthless garbage??

I take a break from the forums for about a month, and it's like I never left. Is this some sort of an odd self-esteem boost for you?

Give it a rest....

amen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ADE - Aden

BOH - Bohemia

BUR - Burma

CEY - Ceylon

COB - Congo-Brazzaville

TCH - Czechoslavakia

GOC - Gold Coast

RHO - Rhodesia

SIA - Siam

SUD - Sudan

TAI - Taiwan

UPV - Upper Volta

YUG - Yugoslavia

ZAI - Zaire

Some exist just different names

Edited by firemans35

Read more:

Luigi, day after day, week after week, month after month you post Guru trash on this site. Every single time your threads have been proven lies. Never one time have they ever been right about anything.... yet you haven't a clue where these Gurus come up with this? I don't buy it. All your doing is promoting Guru lies for lay-away deposits. I know this is the rumors section, but you know damn well what you just posted is more trash.

• Upvote 3