Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global RV re-set has started?

Luigi1

Although you quoted gurus that are complete idiots, I gave you a plus.

No should not get negs for simply asking a question.

I agree. And with that I ask......Is there a force greater than Iraq holding up the RV? Like Aliens for example?

Plus1 please......

• Upvote 2

I give Luigi credit for not getting nasty or starting a fight with the negativity givin for posting guru garbage (no affense Luigi). He rides the wave even when he knows it will end in a wipeout biggrin.gif

Since I can't buy you all a celebration shot, no rv yet, Im plus'ing you Capn and Luigi tonight.......

Cheers

• Upvote 1

I apologize, but Luigi, you are a fookin idiot....nuff said...

Go ahead and neg me all you want, put me on review, or whatever. I am speaking my mind and saying what everyone else is thinking. This crap posting by you is completely ridiculous......go thump your religion according to Okie somewhere else. I know it is the rumor section, but for crying out loud. The crap you post is straight up shite. Do not ask a question that you are not prepared to hear the answer to, as you may hear something close to what I have replied with. Senior member or not, ridiculous.

Global RV......how old are you and how long have you been in the currency speculation game? There is no such thing as a Global RV. Wake up and smell the shite you are standing in.

Yes I can be a jerk I can be an A hole.....but I tell you like it is and will NEVER lie to you. Iraq and the rest of the world do not revolve around what these people say that you post or rather what you REPOST constantly on the DV site. Yes it is the rumor section, yes we should all take it with a grain of salt. Sorry, my tolerance for grains of salt is gone....and I am very tired of people thinking like sheeple and hoping for a global RV. Never going to happen.....not in our lifetime, not in you children's lifetime or their children's lifetime. It is a pipe dream, a fabricated piece of crap for the Dinar pumpers to make more money off of people like you Luigi, and to make people like you, Luigi, beat your head against the wall with questions that should never be asked. Common sense my good sir/ma'am......use your common sense.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Go ahead and neg me all you want, put me on review, or whatever. I am speaking my mind and saying what everyone else is thinking. This crap posting by you is completely ridiculous......go thump your religion according to Okie somewhere else. I know it is the rumor section, but for crying out loud. The crap you post is straight up shite. Do not ask a question that you are not prepared to hear the answer to, as you may hear something close to what I have replied with. Senior member or not, ridiculous.

Global RV......how old are you and how long have you been in the currency speculation game? There is no such thing as a Global RV. Wake up and smell the shite you are standing in.

Yes I can be a jerk I can be an A hole.....but I tell you like it is and will NEVER lie to you. Iraq and the rest of the world do not revolve around what these people say that you post or rather what you REPOST constantly on the DV site. Yes it is the rumor section, yes we should all take it with a grain of salt. Sorry, my tolerance for grains of salt is gone....and I am very tired of people thinking like sheeple and hoping for a global RV. Never going to happen.....not in our lifetime, not in you children's lifetime or their children's lifetime. It is a pipe dream, a fabricated piece of crap for the Dinar pumpers to make more money off of people like you Luigi, and to make people like you, Luigi, beat your head against the wall with questions that should never be asked. Common sense my good sir/ma'am......use your common sense.

Don't shoot. i'm only the messenger.

I bring news from other sources just like most others do on this site.

• Upvote 2

You can ignore his posts so as to minimize being a "jerk" or "A hole"

• Upvote 1

I have to sympathize with Ghost Dawg - it is frustrating reading some of the stupidty brought over here. There is a difference between rumor and a complete made-up lie. Most of us that have been around more than a couple of months know the difference. Just because this is the rumor section doesn't mean we cannot have some integrity here - IMO.

Read more:

lol, I thought I was annoyed. Turn up the heat!

• Upvote 1

well considering it's so early in the morning where you are, I'd guess that one of them had a good dream (guru's find it hard to differentiate dreams from reality) they posted it as fact with no evidence and the rest of the pooru's not wanting to be out done jumped on the band wagon .... as usual !!

these email alerts are almost a weekly occurance ..... at this stage according to the guru's iraq have revalued about 20,000 times already.

The funny thing is one of these days one of them is going to be right (by complete chance) and nobody is going to pay any attention to them just like the little boy who cried wolf !!

Until I see it on the news / CBI update / UN operational rates or from the big man himself Adam montana ...... I'm not going to loose any sleep over these ridiclous claims.

YOU ARE JUST A DINAR PUMPER AND JUST TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY MORE DINARS I HOPE THE GGOD LORD PUNISHES YOU FOR GIVING FALSEHOPE AND PEOPLE SPENDING THEIR LAST FEW DOLLARS I HOPE YOU GET PUNISHED UNLESS YOU ARE THE SON OF PRIME MINISTER OR sHABBI WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME AROND BAD TO YOU YOU ARE FULL OF BS SO STOP IT LETS WAIT TI THEY DOIIT AND TURN IT OVER TO GOD PEOPLE AND

DONT BELEVE THESE PUMPERS ALI HAD MENTIONED THAT.

YOU ARE JUST A DINAR PUMPER AND JUST TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY MORE DINARS I HOPE THE GGOD LORD PUNISHES YOU FOR GIVING FALSEHOPE AND PEOPLE SPENDING THEIR LAST FEW DOLLARS I HOPE YOU GET PUNISHED UNLESS YOU ARE THE SON OF PRIME MINISTER OR sHABBI WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME AROND BAD TO YOU YOU ARE FULL OF BS SO STOP IT LETS WAIT TI THEY DOIIT AND TURN IT OVER TO GOD PEOPLE AND

DONT BELEVE THESE PUMPERS ALI HAD MENTIONED THAT.

There's no profit in it for me. The pumper theory don't work.

You can ignore his posts so as to minimize being a "jerk" or "A hole"

Yes, or I can post how I feel about it too. I chose to post instead of turning a blind eye and not voicing my opinion....which quite possibly is the number one reason people continue to fall for the "Okie Camp" crap. If enough of us tell people like it is instead of how they think it is, well maybe we can save a few from the evil that he and his disciples are. Luigi, I know you are just a messenger trying to share things with us, I apologize for attacking you......it was more directed at the content of your post than at you personally. Nothing personal, I just really dislike the mentality of that "other" site and its sheeple. They have so many people thinking that there will be this world wide event, when in reality RV's happen every day without any of us even knowing about it. I know that when the IQD RV's or RD's it could be a bit different, and yes the media could possibly cover it as some huge event IF it goes the way that all of us want it to.....but to hang on the words of Okie and his clowns that there will be some huge global reset is just mental. Then again, stranger things have happened here in the Dinar world.

Yes, or I can post how I feel about it too. I chose to post instead of turning a blind eye and not voicing my opinion....which quite possibly is the number one reason people continue to fall for the "Okie Camp" crap. If enough of us tell people like it is instead of how they think it is, well maybe we can save a few from the evil that he and his disciples are. Luigi, I know you are just a messenger trying to share things with us, I apologize for attacking you......it was more directed at the content of your post than at you personally. Nothing personal, I just really dislike the mentality of that "other" site and its sheeple. They have so many people thinking that there will be this world wide event, when in reality RV's happen every day without any of us even knowing about it. I know that when the IQD RV's or RD's it could be a bit different, and yes the media could possibly cover it as some huge event IF it goes the way that all of us want it to.....but to hang on the words of Okie and his clowns that there will be some huge global reset is just mental. Then again, stranger things have happened here in the Dinar world.

I respect all opinions even those I disagree with,but I think your voiceing your anger on the wrong site. I suggest you go to wherever Okie resides and do your good samaritan work there. I know of no one here that buy's into his opinions. My point was not to attack you but to point out each has the option of ignoring a post,topic or specific person if we so choose. The world is full of "sheeple",sadly always will be-good luck saving them.

• Upvote 1

It happens everyday lol there is no fixed rate for global markets, always changing. And yes there will be changes coming. The data points to it.

Watch the leading economies then look at the 20-40 emerging economies that Hedge funds have pushed forward. There won't be a "lop".

Then again most of this will go unnoticed by the majority of citizens of the world..

Edited by MrOptimistic

I respect all opinions even those I disagree with,but I think your voiceing your anger on the wrong site. I suggest you go to wherever Okie resides and do your good samaritan work there. I know of no one here that buy's into his opinions. My point was not to attack you but to point out each has the option of ignoring a post,topic or specific person if we so choose. The world is full of "sheeple",sadly always will be-good luck saving them.

GhostDawg's post would never see the light of day over "there".