Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - It Is Live On The Foreign Currancy Exchange Forex !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Mimes Because This Rate Has Left Us Speechless !

4-30-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

4-30-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now.

Kewl, I am a gazillionaire then !!! I can pay off all the debt owed by Europe and still have lots left.

What a dork. Okie, not you Thug... :lol:

pp

• Upvote 3

This sounds like Possum laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif WAY OUT THERE !!!

• Upvote 1

Kewl, I am a gazillionaire then !!! I can pay off all the debt owed by Europe and still have lots left.

What a dork. Okie, not you Thug... :lol:

pp

Lol ! :lol: I Absolutely Loved It When Went On His Site A Few Weeks Ago And Called Him Out ! :D

Chick, U R My Hero ! ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1

Planes in the air, ships on the sea, camels on the sand, and cars full of kids all headed to the banks to cash in the big RV. Yip-yip-yip-yipee and hip-hip-hooray. Yeah, girls and boys it’s blinking on and off the back screens at the banks. And I done did da due diligence. Are you ready for the good news? Instead of the RD – RV removing the three 000s they added three 000s. You heard me right they added three 000s. The 25Ks is now worth $25 million. We’re all billionaires. All we have to do now is wait till the rate stops flashing on the back screens at the bank and we can all cash in!!!!!!!!!

Warning: ingesting guru post on an empty stomach may cause erratic profanity usage, lose of temper, feelings of hatred, lashing out at those around you, homicidal tendencies, it may cause you to drive recklessly, have uncontrollable outburst, and lead to divorce in some couples. If you experience any of these symptoms stop reading these guru post immediately and consult a psychologist.

• Upvote 4

Here's a little tip...

When you see a post like this from Okie,

look to see where it's sent from.

If it says, "Sent from a mobile device.",

then he's on the way to the bank, and the

post is legit.

Think about it.

If it was done, wouldn't he be on his way to the bank

and posting via his Blackberry-iPhone-Android-whatever...?

• Upvote 2

Here's a little tip...

When you see a post like this from Okie,

look to see where it's sent from.

If it says, "Sent from a mobile device.",

then he's on the way to the bank, and the

post is legit.

Think about it.

If it was done, wouldn't he be on his way to the bank

and posting via his Blackberry-iPhone-Android-whatever...?

hahahaha!

I don't have to know where it was sent from as long as I knew who the author of the BS was!!tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

RAHHHAAHHH RAHHHH!!! :lol:

ONE NIGHT ONLY! LIVE FROM THE BELLVIEW INSTITUTION STAGE.....!!!!

OOOKIIIIEEEOOOIILLLMAANNNN!!!! :P

Okieoilman will be performing live on stage with his usual Hilarious Routine!

tickets are reserved only. to reserve you ticket you must subscribe to his BS &

it will usually cost you an arm and a leg. So, reserve you tickets today!

:lmao:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 3

Warning: ingesting guru post on an empty stomach may cause erratic profanity usage, lose of temper, feelings of hatred, lashing out at those around you, homicidal tendencies, it may cause you to drive recklessly, have uncontrollable outburst, and lead to divorce in some couples. If you experience any of these symptoms stop reading these guru post immediately and consult a psychologist.

Gotta love it! laugh.gif

Go RV! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

thug thanks for my daily nutritional dose of laughter...I would love to add my two cents but now that I am one of the worlds wealthiest men I must make it 3 cents worth...however I am speechless! I used to think O was an idiot...now I realize he isn't that qualified...I've seen turnips with higher IQs :blink:

• Upvote 1

Okie got the # wrong. He's dyslexic. It's really $83.24.

Oh yeah. And an IDIOT.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

shows what happens in high attitudes when coming in for a landing , the wheels DO NOT COME DOWN, and the passengers have their heads between their knees with a pillow that they wished for upon take off--LOL

lastly remenber , no one can ever exterminate a cock roach or Bees --at least with BEES , everyone gets a bit of honey

• Upvote 1

RAHHHAAHHH RAHHHH!!! :lol:

ONE NIGHT ONLY! LIVE FROM THE BELLVIEW INSTITUTION STAGE.....!!!!

OOOKIIIIEEEOOOIILLLMAANNNN!!!! :P

Okieoilman will be performing live on stage with his usual Hilarious Routine!

tickets are reserved only. to reserve you ticket you must subscribe to his BS &

it will usually cost you an arm and a leg. So, reserve you tickets today!

:lmao:

Hahahahahahahaha

I really want some of what he's on :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

That rates higher than Tandy on a Friday night......

!!!

on Monday nite too Tex...gotta quit smokin thet stuff...makin me think like O...can you imagine anybody thinkin or thinking ether...strong stuff he's dealin in....oh well, guess it's ok if morons wish to follow those that are as dumb as themselves..cheers (probably the ether getting to them)

• Upvote 3