Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update From Prayer Request

bamagirl

First off I want to say thank you all so much, you are an amazing group of people and I am prod to know you as my DV family........So I went to the surgeon today and he did not do a biopsy, he did an ultrasound. He said that and the CT report points to me having alot of Endometriosis on my uterus....the first week of June I am gonna have it removed and he thinks I will be fine....I have no idea why one Dr. said it was on my abdominal wall and the Dr today says its on my uterus, I didn't even think to ask that til I left......Thank you all so much, your support has meant alot to me.......Renee

• Upvote 17

First off I want to say thank you all so much, you are an amazing group of people and I am prod to know you as my DV family........So I went to the surgeon today and he did not do a biopsy, he did an ultrasound. He said that and the CT report points to me having alot of Endometriosis on my uterus....the first week of June I am gonna have it removed and he thinks I will be fine....I have no idea why one Dr. said it was on my abdominal wall and the Dr today says its on my uterus, I didn't even think to ask that til I left......Thank you all so much, your support has meant alot to me.......Renee

You are going to be fine Renee. Let's keep in touch via email. You have my address.

Peace to you!

• Upvote 1

Thank you all (I just can't say it enough)!! I have talked with my husband all afternoon and I think I (we) are gonna opt for a complete hysterectomy....it is a recurring disease so this will take another surgery out of the equation and I want have to worry about several of the female cancers that run heavy in my family......... God bless you all!!

• Upvote 1

We will continue to pray.

My sister had a similar experience. She was having severe back pain and went to the ER and they did an ultrasound and a surgeon came in and told her she had a mass that had to be removed and in his experience it looked like a cancer mass in her uterus. He wanted to see her in his office. When she went they wanted 20,000 up front (she didn't have insurance). she left. A few nights later the pain was so bad she went back to the ER and an older Dr was there training interns. He examined her and immediately admitted her to the hospital. The next day he did surgery and it was the wierdest group of cyst like tumors he had ever seen. Non cancerous. But they had formed a tree. She went in weighing 110 and after surgery she weighed 99. she is very tiny.

She did not have cancer and it was not in her uterus. The hospital took care of her almost free as they are a training hospital and she allowed the students to watch and participate.

So my advice to anyone with any type of serious problem GET A SECOND OPINION.