Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just a rumor from outside source

dman13

If taking the view that the "event" is some sort of massive simultaneous realignment of the exchange rate of 100+ countries, then yes much coordination would be needed. I don't believe that line of thinking for a second as far too many people would have to be involved to keep it secret, and anything that is known only on dinar forums is basically BS. Or looked at another way I don't think there are 100 countries on the planet that get along well enough to do this sort of thing even if there was some motivation to do it all at the same time, which I also don't see. :)

So if its just Iraq that is going to change their rate, then I fail to see why any other country or bank or anything has to be involved at all and hence the "Europe wasn't ready" line just makes no sense to me (no slam on dman13 for passing it on, just a comment on this type of rumor). There is no global rate system or something like that. Floating rates change sec by sec and pegged rates can change anytime the associated central bank decides to do so. No one gets a warning ahead of time or needs to prepare in some way, it just happens and then that info flows through the system.

just to let you know I talked to my dinar dealer, and he said the UST will notify them before the RV to stop selling otherwise he would be selling for the law rate while we are trading in!

so yes people will have advanced warning!

GO RV/RI

just to let you know I talked to my dinar dealer, and he said the UST will notify them before the RV to stop selling otherwise he would be selling for the law rate while we are trading in!

Your dealer is lying to you. Do you think the UST even acknowledge that an RV is coming? (which it isn't of course but that's another issue). Transactions at dinar dealers do not involve the UST (or more appropriately the Federal Reserve). Selling at the wrong rate if the currency changes is part of the risk of being a currency dealer, the feds are not going to shield anyone from that. Its just nonsense. Why would the CBI even tell the UST or the Federal Reserve ahead of time?
  • Upvote 1

April 2nd or 3rd, I'll take it! After all, it is the beginning of the second quarter. a few more days to pass out the Smart Cards. Iraqis are paid on the first Thursday of the month. So IMO, that goes right in line with some good speculation. Thanks for the post. :D

was a number i saw in a dream 2 or 3 months

dont remember the dream but remember that number

Interesting.

Here's my dream story. No BS here, this was actually a dream I had about 2-3 months ago myself. I realize it's a very dumb story but who cares, this is the rumors forum where just about everything is very dumb.

In the dream I was standing in front of one of those old cigarette machines where you would pull the knob and the cigarettes would fall down. Like this.

Anyways, while I was standing there looking at it I got a phone call that the RV happened. When I got off the phone and looked at the machine one of the slots had a sign in it that had a big number 3. In the dream the 3 was the rate of $3.00. I pulled my phone out again and starting calling people saying "the RV happened and it's $3.00. I'm looking at it right now."

What's weird is that I've never smoked in my life so I don't know where the hell the cigarette machine comes from. And I can still see the 3 clear as day. I've never believed the RV would be $3.00 so I've never been able to figure out the significance of the dream. If we get an RV on the 3rd I may just shi'ite my pants! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the information, seems quite reasonable to me. A lot of insiders probably watch the blogs for intel also, as well as their own internal sources I'm sure. But, this is at least consistent with the massive push that is clearly on now.

Good job on the post, a tidbit of encouragement now and then goes a long way.

Let's all focus on this for the 2-3 of April. I'm not kidding, a group of people thinking with the same intent is extremely powerful from a Quantum standpoint. Enough of that for now, just know that it won't hurt. Intention drives and changes outcome.

Have a great weekend everyone.

• Upvote 1

Question;What is secondary paper? does anyone know?

I will offer a explanation from my industry (mortgage banking), hope this helps. Its more the "Secondary Market" than it's secondary paper. The paper is the security instrument, like a Deed of Trust signed when you purchase or refinance your home. The fact that the mortgage was obtained by way of a lender that offers loans through secondary markets may be the secondary paper referred to in the post. In mortgage banking, "the secondary mortgage market is the market for the sale of securities or bonds collateralized by the value of mortgage loans." The mortgage lender, commercial banks, or specialized firm will group together many loans and sell grouped loans as securities called collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs). The risk of the individual loans is reduced by that aggregation process.These securities are collateralized debt obligations (CDOs), also known as mortgage-backed securities (MBS)". There is pretty much secondary everything, because its big business to offer a niche product to the norm. It isn't always bad credit that needs a secondary market, quite the contrary, you can have the highest score in the world, have great assets, but you yet to have two years under your belt as a business owner. This is where the secondary market could offer some other alternatives, with of course a higher interest rate. Hope that helps.

Definition provided by: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_mortgage_market

• Upvote 2

Just check United Nations Operational rates. Alot of country`s rv . Iraq is not in there and thats good from March 1 2012 to present. But they keep adding contry`s. Just keep and eye on that.........trust me NO GURU HAVE THIS INFO AND IS OUT THERE FOR SMART PEOPLE LIKE US :eyebrows::twothumbs: :twothumbs: :D

Question;What is secondary paper? does anyone know?

Well, for what my husband and I did for a few years, "secondary paper" was the term used to describe a loan taken over by a second lending party. For us it was taking second of third mortgages from companies that specialize in giving mortgages to people who don't qualify ... usually people in trouble with money and working as hard as they can to get out of that trouble. Sometimes even a first mortgage, for people who were self employed as my husband and I were most of our lives, people who cannot get a work reference because they are the work.

But the companies who gave the mortgages, the ones who foot the bill for the advertising and office space and make it up almost completely by making sure only "their" lawyer, often someone in the same building, could do the "paperwork" and the of course adding that cost to the mortgage, and believe me they overcharge something horrendous. Anyway, those companies are the life savers for people in trouble. Then, if they get a couple of months payment from you, they go to a list of "investors" they have built and cultivated, and they sell the mortgage, the "paper", at a reduced rate. The mortgage company you went to makes money from the lawyers referral, from you, and from the new people taking on the debt, the investors taking that paper.

So, I know there will be other referrences to secondary paper but that was ours, and we picked that up from the mortgage companies. Oh, eventually we realized that though the mortgage companies seemed to be helping the people with the house, and supplying the investor with an investment they didn't have to do anything to get but sign a few papers, we also realized that the homeowner was being overburdened by that system. What appears to be a God-send may be if you truly have a dying uncle who dies within the next few months and you really do pay off all your debt. But for most people it just made things worse. They didn't know how to handle debt. The ads for the mortgage broker sounds like it is heaven sent. So, my husband and I went into the mortgage lending business, in a small way, ourselves. We loaned money to people who were self employed and trying to get a bank mortgage. We would lend them more than enough to put down as their down payment, not call it a mortgage, and then the bank would look at them. We also lent money to people needing short-term financing and with a great credit rating but a bank you said no because their last loan was not long enough ago or some silly reason. As it turned out, we made money on our money, made some very good business contacts, and made friends who will always remember us and we will always remember them. In more than nine years of giving this kind of mortgage/loan we helped 45 families keep their homes, get past the expense of the needed second vehicle or the new baby or the tuition for junior to go to college. It was worthwhile. After the RV I might even do it again.

:)

smee2

Oh ...

What I was going to ask when I got sidetracked by secondary paper ... this prediction about the first few days of April ... these AYYY-Rabs (as my father used to say) ... they don't ... ah ... well, that is ... um ... they don't have anything like April Fools Day ... do they?

• Upvote 2

Well, for what my husband and I did for a few years, "secondary paper" was the term used to describe a loan taken over by a second lending party. For us it was taking second of third mortgages from companies that specialize in giving mortgages to people who don't qualify ... usually people in trouble with money and working as hard as they can to get out of that trouble. Sometimes even a first mortgage, for people who were self employed as my husband and I were most of our lives, people who cannot get a work reference because they are the work.

But the companies who gave the mortgages, the ones who foot the bill for the advertising and office space and make it up almost completely by making sure only "their" lawyer, often someone in the same building, could do the "paperwork" and the of course adding that cost to the mortgage, and believe me they overcharge something horrendous. Anyway, those companies are the life savers for people in trouble. Then, if they get a couple of months payment from you, they go to a list of "investors" they have built and cultivated, and they sell the mortgage, the "paper", at a reduced rate. The mortgage company you went to makes money from the lawyers referral, from you, and from the new people taking on the debt, the investors taking that paper.

So, I know there will be other referrences to secondary paper but that was ours, and we picked that up from the mortgage companies. Oh, eventually we realized that though the mortgage companies seemed to be helping the people with the house, and supplying the investor with an investment they didn't have to do anything to get but sign a few papers, we also realized that the homeowner was being overburdened by that system. What appears to be a God-send may be if you truly have a dying uncle who dies within the next few months and you really do pay off all your debt. But for most people it just made things worse. They didn't know how to handle debt. The ads for the mortgage broker sounds like it is heaven sent. So, my husband and I went into the mortgage lending business, in a small way, ourselves. We loaned money to people who were self employed and trying to get a bank mortgage. We would lend them more than enough to put down as their down payment, not call it a mortgage, and then the bank would look at them. We also lent money to people needing short-term financing and with a great credit rating but a bank you said no because their last loan was not long enough ago or some silly reason. As it turned out, we made money on our money, made some very good business contacts, and made friends who will always remember us and we will always remember them. In more than nine years of giving this kind of mortgage/loan we helped 45 families keep their homes, get past the expense of the needed second vehicle or the new baby or the tuition for junior to go to college. It was worthwhile. After the RV I might even do it again.

:)

smee2

Oh ...

What I was going to ask when I got sidetracked by secondary paper ... this prediction about the first few days of April ... these AYYY-Rabs (as my father used to say) ... they don't ... ah ... well, that is ... um ... they don't have anything like April Fools Day ... do they?

I don't know but I think these AYYY-Rabs call April Fools RV Day every day! Or maybe they would be the Guru's.