Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

Thanks Rod! My husband and I were discussing these points last night as well.

This was our conclusion:

1. Iraq is claiming they are going to come out of the Summit as "the New Iraq" - new beginnings

2. Summit ends on the 29th, leaving two days for the citizens on all sides to celebrate on the streets

3. April first is a Sunday, their start of the business week

4. The highest level of security will already be implemented, and in place

5. Mr. Moon at the Summit, why else would he be there? Must be very importante...

• Upvote 5

Rod,

Good points. At this point in the game there is no such thing as random events. Everything that happens there is tied to RVing the dinar; the summit, the security, the borders, the media blackout, the news blitz on replacing the dollar as the Petro-currency, the list could go on and on. When they say "After the Arab Summit", I am thinking immediately after. Maybe we can get off this crazy ride soon.

Plus 1.

Roadrunner

Sorry, but I disagree.....everything that is happening is NOT related to the RV. That's what the pumpers would have us think, but it's simply just not true.

Iraq has just gone through a complete 180 degree turn about in how they are attempting to run their country. Gone from dictator to democracy....of course there are going to be tons of news coming out of there.....what do you expect? B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

Thanks for the post Rod :DSeems like the Perfect storm to me B)B) Make it happen shabs....

"The Perfect Storm"... great description... I love it! Add to that what Adam said when he came back and wow... things seem to be cooking! Hope you don't mind Adam, but I am gonna paste your last take on what's happening here...

<b>

"I'm sorry everyone, I've been slammed with meetings since 4AM this morning. I just got back from some very important meetings overseas and I'm jetlagged like crazy, and unfortunately I have not had time to do my due diligence on the topics I wanted to cover.

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

With that said, thank you for your patience.

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

The dinar has not revalued as of this minute, but I'm hearing rumors that things are picking up steam.

Since I haven't been able to do my due diligence, I'll leave it at that.

I'll try to get in chat a little later. Thanks for understanding!!!!

- Adam

P.S. I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates from .03 to a little over a dollar. If you've been reading the news, you know where these rates are coming from.

More to come ASAP. Closing this thread for now.

Cheers!!!

</b>

As Liljohn said... "Bring the rain"... yes indeed... let it pour! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but I disagree.....everything that is happening is NOT related to the RV. That's what the pumpers would have us think, but it's simply just not true.

Iraq has just gone through a complete 180 degree turn about in how they are attempting to run their country. Gone from dictator to democracy....of course there are going to be tons of news coming out of there.....what do you expect? B)

Can you prove this has nothing to do with the rv ? If not your opinion is just as good as anybody elses, "but it's simply just not true", with statements like this you must know something we don't.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for all you time and hard work Rod. I am MUCH more interested in the summit now. With the news blackout, how long do you think it will take us to get the RV news. I would hope Adam or Delta or someone else with conatcts inside Iraq would let us know pretty quickly. Thanks again.

• Upvote 2

Dude ... no offence but you are so predictable. There could be a beautiful sunny day and you would try to find the one cloud in the sky. I used to refer to my son when he always focused on the negative as a little "Eeyore" from Winnie the Pooh... seems like that is what you choose to come across as in a lot of your post's. We are just pointing out the obvious here.... not trying to be guru's. If anything your the opposite... always trying to discourage people from the "possibility" of anything happening for what was it in your latest post?... two years! rolleyes.gif Well, good for you, I hope your pleased with yourself. I on the other hand I like to focus on the possibilities... something you don't seem to be able to grasp. Have a good life Tim.. but please... go rain on someone else for a change. wink.gif

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry... here is a cleaned up version of Adams post...

I'm sorry everyone, I've been slammed with meetings since 4AM this morning. I just got back from some very important meetings overseas and I'm jetlagged like crazy, and unfortunately I have not had time to do my due diligence on the topics I wanted to cover.

With that said, thank you for your patience.

The dinar has not revalued as of this minute, but I'm hearing rumors that things are picking up steam.

Since I haven't been able to do my due diligence, I'll leave it at that.

I'll try to get in chat a little later. Thanks for understanding!!!!

- Adam

P.S. I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates from .03 to a little over a dollar. If you've been reading the news, you know where these rates are coming from.

More to come ASAP. Closing this thread for now.

Cheers!!!

My apologies for the glitch... I have never claimed to be a techie.. and never will!

rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 16

Dude ... no offence but you are so predictable. There could be a beautiful sunny day and you would try to find the one cloud in the sky. I used to refer to my son when he always focused on the negative as a little "Eeyore" from Winnie the Pooh... seems like that is what you choose to come across as in a lot of your post's. We are just pointing out the obvious here.... not trying to be guru's. If anything your the opposite... always trying to discourage people from the "possibility" of anything happening for what was it in your latest post?... two years! rolleyes.gif Well, good for you, I hope your pleased with yourself. I on the other hand I like to focus on the possibilities... something you don't seem to be able to grasp. Have a good life Tim.. but please... go rain on someone else for a change. wink.gif

I don't get why people enjoy putting a negative twist to anything positive, good job again Rod.

• Upvote 6

Can you prove this has nothing to do with the rv ? If not your opinion is just as good as anybody elses, "but it's simply just not true", with statements like this you must know something we don't.

Can you prove it has anything to do with a RV, If not your opinion is just as good as anybody elses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

How about this......I've been watching everyone from the most absurd guru to every niave newbie's first post and all in between take news article after news article for the past 7 years and try to connect them to the RV in some way. And obviously, it (the RV) did not happen, so the relationship between the articles and the RV was NOT there. :o I'm not just throwing a monkey wrench into the proceedings for shiites and giggles.....we need to stop promoting the RV like it's a foregone conclusion....it is not, even Adam has said this.

Why is everyone pushing so hard....you can't speed up the process and it is starting to make us (the level headed, reasonable thinkers) look as bad as the pumpers we bash because of them constantly being wrong and for making up intel.

Iraq has gone through a transformation as big as any country in history... they are trying to rebuild their infrastructure, get past 3000 years of in fighting, update their entire financial systems, make ammends for a war and dictator that was recently conducted, all in an area of the world that is at least 200 years behind the times and is a hot bed of civil unrest. The list of things the GOI is trying to do, what the CBI is trying to do and what is going on in the ME in general is mind boggling.....

I'm just trying to add a "little" common sense to the big picture and get everyone to see that there is much to be done, there will always be a trmendous amount of news coming out of the country and about the country....and that it is impossible for every news article to be connected to or has anything at all to do with the RV.

It is just my opinion....but more importantly, it is a fact that it is more accurate to say that "everything happening in Iraq is not related to the RV" than it is to say that "everything happening in Iraq has to do with the RV." If you disagree with that, you are wrong and only fooling yourself. B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 21

Can you prove it has anything to do with a RV, If not your opinion is just as good as anybody elses.

You must never have played poker wouldchip... first rule... never broadcast to your neighbors what your about to do.... unless you wanna lose your shirt! rolleyes.gif And yes... there is no "guarantee" here... only okie does that... this is more like Sherlock Holmes putting some clues together... and right now the evidence seems to be adding up in favor of something happening.... "s_ _ _"... no, I hate that word... how bout "right quick"! wink.gif

• Upvote 4

How about this......I've been watching everyone from the most absurd guru to every niave newbie's first post and all in between take news article after news article for the past 7 years and try to connect them to the RV in some way. And obviously, it (the RV) did not happen, so the relationship between the articles and the RV was NOT there. :o I'm not just throwing a monkey wrench into the proceedings for shiites and giggles.....we need to stop promoting the RV like it's a foregone conclusion....it is not, even Adam has said this.

Why is everyone pushing so hard....you can't speed up the process and it is starting to make us (the level headed, reasonable thinkers) look as bad as the pumpers we bash because of them constantly being wrong and for making up intel.

Iraq has gone through a transformation as big as any country in history... they are trying to rebuild their infrastructure, get past 3000 years of in fighting, update their entire financial systems, make ammends for a war and dictator that was recently conducted, all in an area of the world that is at least 200 years behind the times and is a hot bed of civil unrest. The list of things the GOI is trying to do, what the CBI is trying to do and what is going on in the ME in general is mind boggling.....

I'm just trying to add a "little" common sense to the big picture and get everyone to see that there is much to be done, there will always be a trmendous amount of news coming out of the country and about the country....and that it is impossible for every news article to be connected to or has anything at all to do with the RV.

It is just my opinion....but more importantly, it is a fact that it is more accurate to say that "everything happening in Iraq is not related to the RV" than it is to say that "everything happening in Iraq has to do with the RV." If you disagree with that, you are wrong and only fooling yourself. B)

I have no problem with anything you said here, but you have to admit the last few weeks we've seen many things accomplished by a parliamen that have been dormant for years, so it gives you a sense they want to start the " new Iraq " asap, that's why I and many others here believe we're close to the end of this ride, take care.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Lots of people have come and gone in this investment for one reason or another. That is a personal choice for them as well as whom they want to believe. It looks like you are basing your theory on what people have said or how they interpreted the articles coming out of Iraq. Truth is that you don’t know either. Everything is pure speculation. When all the chips fall is when we will be able to say who was right and who was wrong. I honestly don’t think anyone would care at that point. Common sense can take you far in life but faith will take you farther. Don’t break the faith because no a days that's all some people have. Best wishes to ya. :tiphat:

Edited by GasCan
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

How many times have we over-reacted? I think increased security makes abundant sense in the current situation, regardless of anything we would like to see.

Oh - right now - time in Iraq is just about 5 pm

Except that the heads of state, kings, etc., will only be in Baghad for one day. If they are there for more than 8 hours, I would be surprised. The closing of government, banks, etc., gagging of the media, seems excessive for this to me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I just don't understand why you are always sooooooooo negative , I mean every time I see your name on a post you never have anything good to say.!

A GREAT way to start your day is reading your Bible and eating Cheerios and then you just might have a Bghter outlook on the day before us " We have not been this way before " GOD is so Gracious he gives us a New Day each day what else could we possibly ask for , the RV is just the Whip Topping on the pie ! :D

Thanks Rod +1 for you Great Post ...... B)

Edited by Saved
  • Upvote 8

With respect to security issues, everything that Shabbs has asked for, in order for them to RV, is being implemented with this Summit. We don't know yet whether the "government issues" have been resolved to Shab's satisfaction, but with the closed door meetings and the selection of the Defense Minister, we are not out of line to think the issues may be resolved.

The people are complaining about grid lock and higher prices in the market because of the shut down, or restrictions, at the boarders. Why would the gov. want to put the people through this again unless the RV was not going to happen for another several months?

Shabbs said a few weeks ago that the value of the dinar would increase in a matter of days. They have been educating the people, and announcements have been made on Iraqi TV.

I think it is very valid to make a possible link with the RV happening along side the Arab Summit.

• Upvote 6

Thanks Rod! My husband and I were discussing these points last night as well.

This was our conclusion:

1. Iraq is claiming they are going to come out of the Summit as "the New Iraq" - new beginnings

2. Summit ends on the 29th, leaving two days for the citizens on all sides to celebrate on the streets

3. April first is a Sunday, their start of the business week

4. The highest level of security will already be implemented, and in place

5. Mr. Moon at the Summit, why else would he be there? Must be very importante...

• Upvote 3