Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

. keep adding your input, and posting your opinion... but do it in a respectful business like manner... nuff said. wink.gif

I do so, I was merely trying to stick up for some random person in this thread who seemed to be getting a hard time for not being positive enough for the liking of others.

In fact there are some churlish and disparaging comments made about my position in this thread.

My last comment received a neg so its again obvious FreewayBill Blaino and his devoted followers are rife here.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 5

I do so, I was merely trying to stick up for some random person in this thread who seemed to be getting a hard time for not being positive enough for the liking of others.

In fact there are some churlish and disparaging comments made about my position in this thread.

My last comment received a neg so its again obvious FreewayBill Blaino and his devoted followers are rife here.

I know the random person of which you speak... and yes, he is bent toward being a contrarian. So it is somewhat interesting that of the hundreds of poster around here that you stick up for him. That being said... I am gonna try and take the high road here and as much as possible to try not to get sucked into an argument with anyone dumping negativity and name calling. What's the point? And how professional is that? Yup... no matter how positive you come across here... someone will neg you eventually... or constantly depending on the type of post. Maybe it's best if we all just suck it up, take the good with the bad, and set as good of an example as we can. The best to you RRSport! wink.gif RRSport... does that stand for rest & recreational sport?... if so, what kind of sport are you into? Hopefully when this is all over... we will all have more time for some R&R!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But does anyone know for sure what's on the Arab Summit agenda, has one been published and exactly how long will it last? Thanks in Advance

I think we are going to find that not much news will leak out until after the fact due to the media blackout during the summit. We shall see! wink.gif