Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

I have read many posts over the years and many by you just recently. I find you have a bad attitude towards anyone you don't agree with. I would have thought other people on here have as much right to not agree with information and to give there opinion as they see it, without being insulted. You need to learn people skills, because you don't seem to have any worth complimenting you on. I suppose you can get away with your insulting behavior because as you have so many posts, you know people on here to help you gang up on some poor unsuspecting poster. And the worst part is, you seem to take great pleasure in it from what I have seen.

Aww crusher, you're not even a week old and you insult one of our most respected members! I'm sure you think this snappy retort by you is going to bear any weight? WE think not... I suggest you get to know people personally before you start slinging mud here.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Rod you are going to make Stryker nervous trying to take his job...... :lol::lol: :lol:

Great points and you are not alone in your thinking! Let us not forget that everything is shut down for a few days after the summit as well.............

:lol: We won't tell Stryker!! so Mums the word folks!! +1 :D

I have read many posts over the years and many by you just recently. I find you have a bad attitude towards anyone you don't agree with. I would have thought other people on here have as much right to not agree with information and to give there opinion as they see it, without being insulted. You need to learn people skills, because you don't seem to have any worth complimenting you on. I suppose you can get away with your insulting behavior because as you have so many posts, you know people on here to help you gang up on some poor unsuspecting poster. And the worst part is, you seem to take great pleasure in it from what I have seen.

You seem to be in the RED, Good Luck your gonna need it!!

• Upvote 5

Aww crusher, you're not even a week old and you insult one of our most respected members! I'm sure you think this snappy retort by you is going to bear any weight? WE think not... I suggest you get to know people personally before you start slinging mud here.

I was right about the ganging up, couldn't wait to make yourself look like the shining Knight, and I didn't insult her Rouge, I was merely stating an opinion at what I have read. I suppose 'Tims' deserves the insulting and ribbing then in your eyes.

Again I can see no one but the "click" is allowed to have an opinion on this site according to you. And for your childish information I have been in this game for 7 years, my dinar came from Iraq while I was there shooting rag heads, so I'm not a week old, only a new member on this site, and for 'me' slinging mud, DAAA? Tell me how you get to know someone personally from a key board?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I have read many posts over the years and many by you just recently. I find you have a bad attitude towards anyone you don't agree with. I would have thought other people on here have as much right to not agree with information and to give there opinion as they see it, without being insulted. You need to learn people skills, because you don't seem to have any worth complimenting you on. I suppose you can get away with your insulting behavior because as you have so many posts, you know people on here to help you gang up on some poor unsuspecting poster. And the worst part is, you seem to take great pleasure in it from what I have seen.[/size]

I was right about the ganging up, couldn't wait to make yourself look like the shining Knight, and I didn't insult her Rouge, I was merely stating an opinion at what I have read. I suppose 'Tims' deserves the insulting and ribbing then in your eyes.

Again I can see no one but the "click" is allowed to have an opinion on this site according to you. And for your childish information I have been in this game for 7 years, my dinar came from Iraq while I was there shooting rag heads, so I'm not a week old, only a new member on this site, and for 'me' slinging mud, DAAA? Tell me how you get to know someone personally from a key board?

Well... if you look at the bold lettering I would say you pretty much did insult her "crusher". First off... Tim isn't some "unsuspecting poster" as you say...he lurks around waiting to throw some negative comment in whenever and wherever he can. We don't mind a person's opinion.... the thing is though, we have all been following this investment ride for a while now and we like to try to help keep each other informed and encouraged in any way we can along the way.

So how does your post do that crusher? You jump in out of nowhere, insult a regular well informed poster, even claiming she doesn't have people skills.... hmmmm.... if you don't mind me asking...where are your people skills? You don't seem to be adding anything to the mix but uninformed insults right now... imo. I could be wrong, so feel free to enlighten me. We are for the most part here to help one another out.... but some come only to tear others down... which one are you if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, and if you have been around for a bit you would know that we have a lot of members who have served, and some are still in the sandbox... all of which we are grateful for. And truth be told... you do get to know a bit about folks after you have interacted with them as much as we have each other.... fair enough?

• Upvote 12

This was our conclusion:

1. Iraq is claiming they are going to come out of the Summit as "the New Iraq" - new beginnings

2. Summit ends on the 29th, leaving two days for the citizens on all sides to celebrate on the streets

3. April first is a Sunday, their start of the business week

4. The highest level of security will already be implemented, and in place

5. Mr. Moon at the Summit, why else would he be there? Must be very importante...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

This was our conclusion:

1. Iraq is claiming they are going to come out of the Summit as "the New Iraq" - new beginnings

2. Summit ends on the 29th, leaving two days for the citizens on all sides to celebrate on the streets

3. April first is a Sunday, their start of the business week

4. The highest level of security will already be implemented, and in place

5. Mr. Moon at the Summit, why else would he be there? Must be very importante... ������

6. A LOT of communication can happen in the Mosques on a Friday.

7. March 31st is the end of their fiscal first quarter.

Good analysis fnb... can always count on you for that! That is why I feel like this is the best shot for an RV on the near horizon.wink.gif

And yes... we hope and pray it's ..... oh, there's that "S" word again... but most of us know in our hearts it's gonna happen... and you have pointed out some good windows there too.... say... you don't work for Microsoft do ya?.... you keep promoting a version of "Windows"!!!laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Why does a huge RV need high security for a few days for the airport and GreenZone? The banks will be closed during these days so no one will be cashing in 000 notes (which according to the go-RV idea have already been taken out of circulation anyway). So what is the need for high security?

Also lets get it straight that Shabibi has never said that he needs 3 days to do an RV, this is just a constantly recirculated myth. He definitely does NOT say this on the video of him at the Chamber of Commerce in DC.

You're welcome.

Of course, it can happen at any time. That's why a lot of us check this site (and others) more than once a day. Maybe we just don't have as much "will power" to stay away from the daily drama.

I'm going to take a chance and call Tim S a name:

Contrarian! [a person who takes an opposing view, especially one who rejects the majority opinion, as in economic matters. ]

Whew! I feel better now, hope I don't get sent to the LOPgulag. I feel so good when I'm bad.

• Upvote 6

I'm going to take a chance and call Tim S a name:

Contrarian! [a person who takes an opposing view, especially one who rejects the majority opinion, as in economic matters. ]

Whew! I feel better now, hope I don't get sent to the LOPgulag. I feel so good when I'm bad.

Contrarian.... very appropriate... and it fits. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

So when your bad, you feel good... that's bad.. ur, um, I mean that's good, unsure.gif...well, really it's... oh I don't know???rolleyes.gif As long as your feeling good that's bad.. I mean... emot-questioned.gif Never mind! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Crusher, thank you for the comments. It it always good to get comments and perspectives from a "newbie".

Considering you are so new to this site, I would just like to let you know about a wonderful program we have here at DV, and your timing today is perfect. Every Saturday at 4:00 pm, we hand out helmets for those that think they may need them. There is no charge for the helmet because we like to protect our own, even if we disagree, because we have become family.

If you are interested, the line forms to the left, and please move to the back of the line. Oh, excuse me, there is no line. Only you. Small, medium, or large?

• Upvote 7

And a swing and a miss... It's just like a new job, you gotta give respect to earn it. Doesn't matter how long you "been in the game", I'd say you never learned the heiarchy of things. Feel like you're getting to know me personally over the keyboard?

• Upvote 4

Well, the 30th and 31st are a Friday and Saturday. Regular schedule for closures there. I'm tracking with your point m'lady, and hope you're correct. IMO, the timing isn't right.

Shunsui, there are so many issues, opinions, politics of Maliki and Allawi, that it is very difficult for me to even guess at this point. You are always more grounded than me, male / female, ying / yang..... we will just have to sit back and see what happens, and you very well could be correct about the timing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Crusher, thank you for the comments. It it always good to get comments and perspectives from a "newbie".

Considering you are so new to this site, I would just like to let you know about a wonderful program we have here at DV, and your timing today is perfect. Every Saturday at 4:00 pm, we hand out helmets for those that think they may need them. There is no charge for the helmet because we like to protect our own, even if we disagree, because we have become family.

If you are interested, the line forms to the left, and please move to the back of the line. Oh, excuse me, there is no line. Only you. Small, medium, or large?

I think I want to have your baby.

• Upvote 4

How about this......I've been watching everyone from the most absurd guru to every niave newbie's first post and all in between take news article after news article for the past 7 years and try to connect them to the RV in some way. And obviously, it (the RV) did not happen, so the relationship between the articles and the RV was NOT there. :o I'm not just throwing a monkey wrench into the proceedings for shiites and giggles.....we need to stop promoting the RV like it's a foregone conclusion....it is not, even Adam has said this.

Why is everyone pushing so hard....you can't speed up the process and it is starting to make us (the level headed, reasonable thinkers) look as bad as the pumpers we bash because of them constantly being wrong and for making up intel.

Iraq has gone through a transformation as big as any country in history... they are trying to rebuild their infrastructure, get past 3000 years of in fighting, update their entire financial systems, make ammends for a war and dictator that was recently conducted, all in an area of the world that is at least 200 years behind the times and is a hot bed of civil unrest. The list of things the GOI is trying to do, what the CBI is trying to do and what is going on in the ME in general is mind boggling.....

I'm just trying to add a "little" common sense to the big picture and get everyone to see that there is much to be done, there will always be a trmendous amount of news coming out of the country and about the country....and that it is impossible for every news article to be connected to or has anything at all to do with the RV.

It is just my opinion....but more importantly, it is a fact that it is more accurate to say that "everything happening in Iraq is not related to the RV" than it is to say that "everything happening in Iraq has to do with the RV." If you disagree with that, you are wrong and only fooling yourself. B)

Most of us do disagree with that. You were politely asked to take your negativity somewhere else. I suggest you do it, and don't let the door . . . Oh, well . . . you get the idea. Just go!!! You have nothing left to say that the rest of us want to hear.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My apologies. I should have more explicit. My point was the amount of time government, banks, etc. are closed prior to the Summit, and after. The prior I can understand for preparation, but why two days after the Summit is over? If the heads of states are leaving on the 29th, why is everything closed until the first?

The kings and leaders are leaving on the 29th. The 30th is a Friday, their holy day, and I think most things are closed on that day anyway, and then Saturday will be the only extra day they are closed before opening the banks, the stores, and other businesses as usual on the first day of the new month, Sunday, April 1st. So actually it is just one more day, and it moves them into the new month before they open everything up again. This will give businesses time to make the change, as well.

The wedding anniversary of my marriage to the best man I ever met, my best friend and the love of my life, is April 1st. He called us "the two happiest fools in the Universe," and I had to agree. We were. So April 1st has always brought me nothing but happiness. I think it will do that again this time.

• Upvote 2

I guess I am a day late to support Ms C. Better late than never. Dear Crusher do you wear a beanie hat, eat doritos, live in a back alley and light your farts? If Ms. C bothers you so much there is a thing called "ignore" I suggest you use it. I might add, Ms C just calls it like she see's it and I would also pay attention to her reputation, it is of high standing. By the way are you the one that leaves a red mark on every post she writes?

• Upvote 6

Well... if you look at the bold lettering I would say you pretty much did insult her "crusher". First off... Tim isn't some "unsuspecting poster" as you say...he lurks around waiting to throw some negative comment in whenever and wherever he can. We don't mind a person's opinion.... the thing is though, we have all been following this investment ride for a while now and we like to try to help keep each other informed and encouraged in any way we can along the way.

So how does your post do that crusher? You jump in out of nowhere, insult a regular well informed poster, even claiming she doesn't have people skills.... hmmmm.... if you don't mind me asking...where are your people skills? You don't seem to be adding anything to the mix but uninformed insults right now... imo. I could be wrong, so feel free to enlighten me. We are for the most part here to help one another out.... but some come only to tear others down... which one are you if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, and if you have been around for a bit you would know that we have a lot of members who have served, and some are still in the sandbox... all of which we are grateful for. And truth be told... you do get to know a bit about folks after you have interacted with them as much as we have each other.... fair enough?

Thank you Rod for putting out there what I'm sure a lot of us wanted to !! your a great guy Rod :D:D

• Upvote 1

I guess I am a day late to support Ms C. Better late than never. Dear Crusher do you wear a beanie hat, eat doritos, live in a back alley and light your farts? If Ms. C bothers you so much there is a thing called "ignore" I suggest you use it. I might add, Ms C just calls it like she see's it and I would also pay attention to her reputation, it is of high standing. By the way are you the one that leaves a red mark on every post she writes?

crusher, Zig spoke for me, too. Ms. C is a highly respected member, and she has every right to make her own judgments and to speak her piece here. She is never negative, but she is realistic, a valuable trait in a world run amuck. And she is always kind, generous, and sensitive. Those are traits that are quite meaningful in today's world.

Dude ... no offence but you are so predictable. There could be a beautiful sunny day and you would try to find the one cloud in the sky. I used to refer to my son when he always focused on the negative as a little "Eeyore" from Winnie the Pooh... seems like that is what you choose to come across as in a lot of your post's. We are just pointing out the obvious here.... not trying to be guru's. If anything your the opposite... always trying to discourage people from the "possibility" of anything happening for what was it in your latest post?... two years! rolleyes.gif Well, good for you, I hope your pleased with yourself. I on the other hand I like to focus on the possibilities... something you don't seem to be able to grasp. Have a good life Tim.. but please... go rain on someone else for a change. wink.gif

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope Tim finally realizes that, when he can push his negativity so far that it gets a response from Rod, it has gone much too far for the rest of us who have much less patience with his cr4p. (Sorry for the language breech). . . . (Sort of . . . haha).

Rod, you are the most optimistic man I have ever known in any way, personally or online. But your comments here are fantastic because they make so much sense. Also don't forget that the UN's Moon is there for the conference. One more nail in this thing.

• Upvote 1

I think I want to have your baby.

Trust me, if I weren't of the age, probably of your mother, I would consider the opportunity. Do you have an uncle that's single? B)

BYW I laughed so hard I had to get up and walk around to catch my breath.

Thanks to everybody for their kind words. I appreciate you and your support. B) Viva Las Vegas!

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1