Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

1. all governmental bodies agreed on a power sharing agreement however one part of the body has delayed enacting the contractual agreement - maliki
  2. it is unconstitutional for one body politic to hold multiple positions especially when those positions are in place to check and balance the other positions. this type of ground breeds corruption.
  3. the oil wealth of the nation is currently being managed by one central individual
  4. the judicial system has been circumvented by maliki

if maliki really wanted to vet the integrity of iraqs government, he would know without a doubt that power and authority must be distributed so that accountability and balance is maintained. this is with ANY system.

i hope you see my point even if you disagree.

Totally agree with the above 4 points.... but consider this... if Allawi is a back stabbing, plotting, untrustworthy person... which imo he is... would it be easy for the first real Democratic leader to turn over the share of the reigns knowing that Allawi has just one thing in mind... to lead by dictatorial rule???

Again, that sounds strong, but that is the perspective I have of Allawi. No wonder Maliki has a hard time trusting this b#%@*a6#! (sorry... but my feelings... he needs to go, and go fast). In some respects it may be thought that M is trying to protect this fragile govt. from the hands of an obvious wolf in a white burqa. I could obviously be wrong.... we all make assumptions on what information is presented to us. Time needs to be given a chance for this new form of govt. to catch up with Iraq, but the worst proven problem needs to be moved to the side.... Allawi first and foremost...imo! Then we will see what happens from there before we place any more judgement on Iraq or Maliki. That's my tirade for the day... and I hope you realize it is in no way aimed at you trinity... just voicing my opinion! wink.gif

i was just wondering if anyone had heard if the budget got posted in the Gazette. According to Yota's time line we should have seen it no later than today. Any good news on that?

I think it is interesting that they have shut down a lot of the media just when this was supposed to be posted.

• Upvote 1

Great Post,

We just got to be patient and allow our dreams to become reality.....The RV is coming right at us and yes I believe it is sooner than later...--))) Shabibi, Do your best to help the Iraqi people have a fresh new start because it is long overdue...............4 Sure!!

"Gotta Believe" :D

• Upvote 2

Totally agree with the above 4 points.... but consider this... if Allawi is a back stabbing, plotting, untrustworthy person... which imo he is... would it be easy for the first real Democratic leader to turn over the share of the reigns knowing that Allawi has just one thing in mind... to lead by dictatorial rule???

Again, that sounds strong, but that is the perspective I have of Allawi. No wonder Maliki has a hard time trusting this b#%@*a6#! (sorry... but my feelings... he needs to go, and go fast). In some respects it may be thought that M is trying to protect this fragile govt. from the hands of an obvious wolf in a white burqa. I could obviously be wrong.... we all make assumptions on what information is presented to us. Time needs to be given a chance for this new form of govt. to catch up with Iraq, but the worst proven problem needs to be moved to the side.... Allawi first and foremost...imo! Then we will see what happens from there before we place any more judgement on Iraq or Maliki. That's my tirade for the day... and I hope you realize it is in no way aimed at you trinity... just voicing my opinion! wink.gif

Also, if I might add that that when Allawi boycotted parliment more things seem to have gotten done or at least picked up steam. I'm not a political person, but this was just something I noticed.

• Upvote 1

First of all this is not my thread, I simply agreed that this is a perfect opportunity for Shabibi to pull the trigger, I did not say it's 100% sure it's going to rv, I don't know what bug is up your ( you know what ) to come after me, I very seldom even respond to negative comments, but you can be sure this is the last time I respond to you.

dude, I was simply pointing out that there are two sides to this process and nobody knows what will come out of the summit! :P

All that I can say is that my sources have told me that NOTHING is happening next week related to the RV. You can neg me all that you want because I KNOW that no one wants to hear it but I am simply sharing what I know to be true. We will see who is correct after April 1, 2012.

The only reason I am even bothering to post is to tell you not to get your hopes too high only to be let down again.

Dr. J

P.S. Late fall 2012!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

All that I can say is that my sources have told me that NOTHING is happening next week related to the RV. You can neg me all that you want because I KNOW that no one wants to hear it but I am simply sharing what I know to be true. We will see who is correct after April 1, 2012.

The only reason I am even bothering to post is to tell you not to get your hopes too high only to be let down again.

Dr. J

P.S. Late fall 2012!

With or without Lop, in your opinion??

With or without Lop, in your opinion??

No lop. For those of you that have not read my explanations as to why the no lop, just go back and read my old posts.

Dr. J

Dr. J - thanks for weighing in. Who are your sources?

I have covered it on a number of posts, please go back and read my old posts.

Dr. J

Well, late Fall isn't exactly a buzz-kill. Thanks for stoppin' by Dr J.

I've held to it since 10/14/10, thanks.

Dr. J

Thank you, Rod. You gave a great argument and breakdown, and I agree with you. Never, eva, will there be a more perfect time to RV, and I mean prior to the Summit. Dr. Shabibi also wanted CBI closed for three days, and he is getting it, more or less. Maliki may be forced into putting the Minister and Security Council together, which is another request of Dr. Shabibi. When again, can you slip in an RV with CBI closed for three days? I will have to look at their holiday schedule (could be next week B) )

The citizens are off of work, talking with their families and neighbors, people they trust. Announce the RV and the education runs like fire through the city, and aided by big screen tee vees, and speads throughout the country. This environment makes it much more difficult to slip in incorrect information to cheat people out of their money.

The ground and air security is probably something to behold, making it difficult for the creeps of the world to cause pain and destruction, allowing the people to commiserate and celebration, not only an RV, but king and heads of State to come to their country in luxury (another subject) and approval, and the UN there to tout their progress. How proud they will be.

This looks like aqn incubator for success in my mind. My prediction is when CBI opens this coming Sunday morning, you may just see when we have been looking for. For many, many reasons, and for Iraqis and for us, I hope Rod and I are right.

In all sincerity Carrello, I hope that you and Rod are correct and my source is flat-out wrong!

Go Carrello! Go Rod! Go RV! :)

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 4

I don't think it's excessive. Imagine what would happen if there was a "successful" attack during the Summit? I think that M and the rest of his cronies know that they don't have any real control over the security situation. Especially now that we're gone. If there is anything at all that they can do to keep the heads of the Arab nations from being blown to bits, or otherwise assassinated they will. Closing the borders, banks, media, anything and everything is an option.

As much as I'd love to see this thing pop during the lead up to the Summit, I think a RV or any kind of monetary change during this window is the last thing they want. It would be too big a distraction from other security needs. Do you think Shabbs wants any attention placed anywhere else than the banks when this thing RVs? No way. The Summit is the priority now until last wheels are up and out of Iraqi airspace.

My apologies. I should have more explicit. My point was the amount of time government, banks, etc. are closed prior to the Summit, and after. The prior I can understand for preparation, but why two days after the Summit is over? If the heads of states are leaving on the 29th, why is everything closed until the first?

• Upvote 2

My apologies. I should have more explicit. My point was the amount of time government, banks, etc. are closed prior to the Summit, and after. The prior I can understand for preparation, but why two days after the Summit is over? If the heads of states are leaving on the 29th, why is everything closed until the first?

Very good point Carrello... I think you are onto something! Your a regular detective figuring all this stuff out! Thanks and it won't be long for us to find out now... man I hope it goes down soon... my feet are getting itchy to travel... and they is pointed toward Vegas! laugh.gifwink.gif

Rod and his family are really great human beings. I respect him. :D Read his prior posts. I think that most will agree with me.

Thanks Ski.. kind of you, and I appreciate that! Can't wait till Vegas when we can put names to faces! wink.gif

Well, the 30th and 31st are a Friday and Saturday. Regular schedule for closures there. I'm tracking with your point m'lady, and hope you're correct. IMO, the timing isn't right.

Interesting points, and getting a lot of response, which is good.

Now ... get the original post at least, and the entire thread if possible, to Dr. Shabibi and let him know that we may have figured out his strategy and are waiting with baited breath to see if we are right!

Oh, and if the RV should actually happen in the next while the day it will happen will be the 30th of March. Why? Because the RV is all I asked for this year for my birthday.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

TimS, do you ever get tired of being such a *****? Really.

I don't read pumpers, and if I did, I am, and many are here, smart enough to discern the difference, so you insult me and others with your assertion. The people here, for the most part, read the NEWS and analyze it. The news would say that this is a perfect time to pull the RV off is the guise of a Summit. They can do both.

Now, where is the Ignore Button, and next, pass the popcorn. I am ready for the show.

I have read many posts over the years and many by you just recently. I find you have a bad attitude towards anyone you don't agree with. I would have thought other people on here have as much right to not agree with information and to give there opinion as they see it, without being insulted. You need to learn people skills, because you don't seem to have any worth complimenting you on. I suppose you can get away with your insulting behavior because as you have so many posts, you know people on here to help you gang up on some poor unsuspecting poster. And the worst part is, you seem to take great pleasure in it from what I have seen.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 22

I have read many posts over the years and many by you just recently. I find you have a bad attitude towards anyone you don't agree with. I would have thought other people on here have as much right to not agree with information and to give there opinion as they see it, without being insulted. You need to learn people skills, because you don't seem to have any worth complimenting you on. I suppose you can get away with your insulting behavior because as you have so many posts, you know people on here to help you gang up on some poor unsuspecting poster. And the worst part is, you seem to take great pleasure in it from what I have seen.

I understand your statement, but have to say I have read many of her posts in the past where she has resolved issues/differences with other members in a very good way. She, like so many who spend most of their time dissecting facts, and not rumors, see this as one of the most opportune times we have had for Iraq to act on an rv........tensions are high for a lot of folks right now that spend the majority of their time in the News section. Lets all hope this is finally at the finale so we can all move on, no matter what the outcome.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I Will Defend Carrello Too.

She works so hard on figuring out the news articles, she has a bright mind and she has always tried to stay positive when things don't make sense. She has been a pillar for me when everything seems to be crashing down. Then when everything seems to be going our way someone wants to state a negative "opinion"...

She defends her position. I don't blame her...I don't think she takes much "joy" in having to do that, she is simply passionate about her hard earned knowlege and defending it!

Thank You Carrello tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2