Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

It is just my opinion....but more importantly, it is a fact that it is more accurate to say that "everything happening in Iraq is not related to the RV" than it is to say that "everything happening in Iraq has to do with the RV." If you disagree with that, you are wrong and only fooling yourself. B)

No, not everything is related to an RV... but so much of the things you have mentioned require a healthy economy to accomplish... hence a healthy increase in the value of their currency...imo

Sounds like you have burned yourself out Tim, again... imo. Maybe best is you step back, take some deep breaths, and chill a little. I am not "calling a date here"... I am pointing out what Shabbs himself has said.. and trying to connect some dots. Could I be wrong? ... DUH!!! We are dealing with the M.E. as you pointed out. Of course I could... but I am just saying.... let's keep a close eye on these events... the possibilities look real good.

Do me a favor though.. try.... really, really hard... not to be so condescending in your "opinions" ... because Tim... that's all they are... opinions. And yes, Adam does say there is a possibility it might not RV... obviously you have camped on that sliver of a suggestion. Every time he says that though he admits that would be totally illogical, and they would hurt their own country if they didn't. I hope Adam pops in here to add his opinion, but I know he just got back from a long trip. Just saying pal, try to be nice, or don't bother sticking your nose in other folks business, cause we have heard it all before from the lopsters... thanks! wink.gif

• Upvote 10

Sorry, but I disagree.....everything that is happening is NOT related to the RV. That's what the pumpers would have us think, but it's simply just not true.

Iraq has just gone through a complete 180 degree turn about in how they are attempting to run their country. Gone from dictator to democracy....of course there are going to be tons of news coming out of there.....what do you expect? B)

TimS, do you ever get tired of being such a *****? Really.

I don't read pumpers, and if I did, I am, and many are here, smart enough to discern the difference, so you insult me and others with your assertion. The people here, for the most part, read the NEWS and analyze it. The news would say that this is a perfect time to pull the RV off is the guise of a Summit. They can do both.

Now, where is the Ignore Button, and next, pass the popcorn. I am ready for the show.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 10

Rod, your post is a beauty !!!! Carrello and I discussed this yesterday, how Iraq will never ever be as secure as it is right now !!!

Come on Shabbibi ..... JUST DO IT !!!!!!

I concur...... the time is ripe ;)

Go RV B) B)

• Upvote 3

Can you prove it has anything to do with a RV, If not your opinion is just as good as anybody elses.

First of all this is not my thread, I simply agreed that this is a perfect opportunity for Shabibi to pull the trigger, I did not say it's 100% sure it's going to rv, I don't know what bug is up your ( you know what ) to come after me, I very seldom even respond to negative comments, but you can be sure this is the last time I respond to you.

• Upvote 4

How about this......I've been watching everyone from the most absurd guru to every niave newbie's first post and all in between take news article after news article for the past 7 years and try to connect them to the RV in some way. And obviously, it (the RV) did not happen, so the relationship between the articles and the RV was NOT there. :o I'm not just throwing a monkey wrench into the proceedings for shiites and giggles.....we need to stop promoting the RV like it's a foregone conclusion....it is not, even Adam has said this.

Why is everyone pushing so hard....you can't speed up the process and it is starting to make us (the level headed, reasonable thinkers) look as bad as the pumpers we bash because of them constantly being wrong and for making up intel.

Iraq has gone through a transformation as big as any country in history... they are trying to rebuild their infrastructure, get past 3000 years of in fighting, update their entire financial systems, make ammends for a war and dictator that was recently conducted, all in an area of the world that is at least 200 years behind the times and is a hot bed of civil unrest. The list of things the GOI is trying to do, what the CBI is trying to do and what is going on in the ME in general is mind boggling.....

I'm just trying to add a "little" common sense to the big picture and get everyone to see that there is much to be done, there will always be a trmendous amount of news coming out of the country and about the country....and that it is impossible for every news article to be connected to or has anything at all to do with the RV.

It is just my opinion....but more importantly, it is a fact that it is more accurate to say that "everything happening in Iraq is not related to the RV" than it is to say that "everything happening in Iraq has to do with the RV." If you disagree with that, you are wrong and only fooling yourself. B)

Wow. You have spent all these years and all of this due diligence, and you do not recognize the difference in the progress that Iraq has made towards democracy, adherence to organizational regulations, implementation of required infrastructure to enter into the 21st century with the rest of the international business world? Wow. Just Wow! If you have not been able to discern this information right in front of your face, no wonder you are confused. You need a new looking glass, Cinderella, in more ways than one.

• Upvote 11

Is This The Reception Line To Give Rod Some Props' ? B)

Any More Drive By's Like This And We May Have To Call U A Four Letter Word ! G-U-R-U ! :o

And Don't Worry About Tiny Tim Puking In Ur Thread - <_<

Perhaps Adam Can Build A Dumper Section Like He Did For The Lopsters ! :lol:

Then He Can Play In There With Dinar Buddy Who Also Gives Himself A Plus 1 After Every Post Like Tim Does ! <_<

Funny How He Can Try + Take 1 Thing That Adam Said To Try And Suit His Narrow Agenda -

And Yet Completely Ignore The "Now Thru September" Window Which Adam Has Stated On Numerous Occasions.

:D:D

• Upvote 6

Any More Drive By's Like This And We May Have To Call U A Four Letter Word ! G-U-R-U ! :o

Oh no ohmy.gif ... not the "G" word! emot-shakehead.gif ... and besides Thug.. nobody can measure up to your drive-by's!tip_hat.gif

Like I said earlier... I am just a student learning from some mighty good teachers! emot-worship.gif

Oh... btw does that "G" word title come with a bonus if I am lucky enough to be right??? emot-LMAO.gif

Just wondering! blush.gifrolleyes.gifwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Rod you are going to make Stryker nervous trying to take his job...... :lol::lol: :lol:

Great points and you are not alone in your thinking! Let us not forget that everything is shut down for a few days after the summit as well.............

Everything is shut down for a few days, all the big wheels are safely gone back to wherever thay came from, big mess has already been made in the streets so may as well call the RV and clean it all up at once rather than twice! Perfect timing for a perfect RV... :D

• Upvote 4

Hay Adam,

Hows about a BUZZ KILL AWARD each week for the most negative poster? And I nominate Tim S to start. He consistantly throws water on any positive article and maybe with a distinction like the " BUZZ KILL AWARD" ............ :woot: some of these relentless negative posters will think twice about all this negativity.

By the way Rod wonderful analogy!!!

Quad B)

• Upvote 4

Sorry, but I disagree.....everything that is happening is NOT related to the RV. That's what the pumpers would have us think, but it's simply just not true.

Iraq has just gone through a complete 180 degree turn about in how they are attempting to run their country. Gone from dictator to democracy....of course there are going to be tons of news coming out of there.....what do you expect? B)

Simply out of curiosity, out of the 1534 posts you have made, have any of them ever been positive ones???

• Upvote 4

Is This The Reception Line To Give Rod Some Props' ? B)

And Don't Worry About Tiny Tim Puking In Ur Thread - <_<

Perhaps Adam Can Build A Dumper Section Like He Did For The Lopsters ! :lol:

Then He Can Play In There With Dinar Buddy Who Also Gives Himself A Plus 1 After Every Post Like Tim Does ! <_<

Funny How He Can Try + Take 1 Thing That Adam Said To Try And Suit His Narrow Agenda -

And Yet Completely Ignore The "Now Thru September" Window Which Adam Has Stated On Numerous Occasions.

I've seen these windows get slammed in our face many times...we shall see if that September window is gotten through? And I'm not completely ignoring anything.....but we've been told the time looks very good or near by many before, including Adam....only to have that time pass us by like a speeding train.

If you would rather only hear the "it's gunna happen tomorrow, in a week, in a month or by September bs everyday instead of trying to look at what we know to be factual...and you will see that we don't have very many facts, you have that option.

I'm not stating that the RV is NOT going to happen before the Summit or if not, then by September.....I'm saying the facts don't say so clearly that it will happen by these deadlines.

I have no agenda...I do have a few million dinar and would like to see a nice return as would we all, I'm just tired of having the RV house of cards built up so often, only to have it knocked down. And then everybody just accepts the situation with a grain of salt and moves onto the next theory. So, obviously very few are looking at this investment realistically? Or we're not nearly as smart as we think we are?

Has Iraq progressed in the last 3 years, last year and last months.....tremendously, but so what. They were under dictatorship rule, the general population is among the top 10 poorest on the planet and their infrastructure has been neglected because of war and internal strife. They have nowhere to go but up....but it doesn't mean the RV is around the corner.

Initially, I had no clue about this investment...got in because a sister told me about it and she gave me the same reasons the Adam uses as his basis for a possible RV. So I bought some, as a gamble knowing a little about the world markets and the ME situation.

But after a while... I mean a few years of hearing about how this is being done in Iraq, and that is being done to prepare the currency for RV, and this event will make that event happen which will in turn put them in a position to RV, and Iraq must RV in order to do business in today's world, and the boat load of other scenarios that most of us have heard.....I realized things are not as they are made out to be. That some things are just flat made up for any number of reasons that are not important here, that other things are twisted or taken out of context purposely, that we have a huge translation problem for all written communications coming out of Iraq, not to mention the LOP theory, the "PLAN" conspiracy and a host of idiots like Okie whom we all know to be well, you know.....

With all of what has transpired over that past 8 or 9 years, I just don't get why so many are so willing to believe anyone at this point. It makes me believe that we'ev turned this into a "dream" that we hope will come true instead of an investment that will increase in value in time because of fundamental economival reasons......not because some one is saying, "this makes sense or the timing is right or the Summit would be the perfect stage for it to ocur."

I know I'm rambling, but there is still one question that needs answering and no one will answer it for me. It's an easy question that I'm just looking for everyone's "own" opinion on.....please don't tell me what some one else has said or believes, I would like to hear from each of you...if you dare? :D

Question: If it was determined with absolute fact that there is indeed 30 trillion dinar currently in circulation today as per the CBI website, do you believe that the CBI can implement an RV today at a rate of $1 per dinar?

Let's bring it on...... ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Oh... btw does that "G" word title come with a bonus if I am lucky enough to be right??? emot-LMAO.gif

Along With The Title U Also Get A Nifty Little Guru Tiara ! :rolleyes:

But Keep In Mind That Texas1 + Tandy Will Probably Try And Wrestle U For It !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Hay Adam,

Hows about a BUZZ KILL AWARD each week for the most negative poster? And I nominate Tim S to start. He consistantly throws water on any positive article and maybe with a distinction like the " BUZZ KILL AWARD" ............ :woot: some of these relentless negative posters will think twice about all this negativity.

By the way Rod wonderful analogy!!!

Quad B)

I second that nomination! Good call Quad... "Buzz Kill Award"!!! emot-LMAO.gif

Just so ya'll know... I do think everyone has a right to their own opinion.... I just wish some of them would keep it to themselves! wink.gif

Along With The Title U Also Get A Nifty Little Guru Tiara ! :rolleyes:

But Keep In Mind That Texas1 + Tandy Will Probably Try And Wrestle U For It !

Well we were planning on having a mud wrestling pit in Vegas anyway... what is one or two more matches laugh.gif... but I dunno.... what kinda odds are you giving em??? blink.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am not sure if this should be placed in the rumor section or not, I have some articles to back it up but better safe than sorry. I don't want to get everybody worked up for nothing, but this upcoming Summit "may" hold more than some folks give it credit for.

First off, I already posted an article earlier describing how Iraq is shutting things down for the Summit... here is the link to that article if you didn't catch it.... http://translate.goo...0-09-40-38.html

I just listened to Phoenix and he elaborated on this article... so I want to expound on it a bit. Here are some of the key points the Phoenix brings out about the Summit... (Phoenix Link:

http://www.blogtalkr...ix-rising-radio (listen around 48 to 54 minutes into program)

*They are closing off the border and border traffic

*They are closing off the airport travel for 3 days at the Baghdad airport.

*Most business will be closed, including govt. and schools.

*Media blackout for this event. ( Link:

http://ar.radionawa....31329&LinkID=63 )

*Shabbibi has previously called for tight security in order to RV... "this event will have the greatest level of security that Iraq has ever had" according to Phoenix (listen to above blog talk radio minutes 48 to 54).

Again with another article I posted previously concerning Economic Growth (link:

http://translate.goo...px%3Fid%3D18787 ). Here is the line I want to focus on... "that the Iraqi economy will see significant growth and significant development after the Arab summit, the fact that there are economic interests large will be activated between Iraq and the Arab countries on all sides". Got that? "All sides"... including economic as well... couldn't that be eluding to their currency as well?

Thanks for letting this optimistic fella ramble on ... I am no guru... but I am trying to piece together what I can from what I hear. This Summit imo is very significant, and may hold what we have been looking for... time will tell.

wink.gif

Hey buddy, I like everything you said. Fantastic, positive sounding post! Way to go... plus + to you sir!

• Upvote 4

Simply out of curiosity, out of the 1534 posts you have made, have any of them ever been positive ones???

They Have All Been Positive ! :blink:

He's Positive That It Won't Happen For 2 More Years Because Of A Lack Of Infrastructure

And Yet He Still Comes On + Posts Numerous Times A Day !

• Upvote 4

I hear a lot of talk about Shabibi said this or that, but noone ever has a link to back it up. Can someone please provide a link to a news article or conference where Shabibi ACTUALLY stated that he "needed 3 days to change the rate", "needed increased security to change the rate", or any other significant Shabs statements. I've been in this 7 + years and I have an extensive background on currencies, stocks, etc. I see so much of the original investment being turned into what people want to hear...including "what Shabibi says...". Not knocking this post at all, very well done Rod. I think we just need to be able to prove what Shabs said because I havnt ever seen him actually make these statements. What I have seen is guru after guru interpret his statements into what you are now thinking there were. Thanks to anyone with a link!

• Upvote 2

He's Positive That It Won't Happen For 2 More Years Because Of A Lack Of Infrastructure

There's a difference between grounded and always being depressing. I admit I like to think it will happen soon. I am not hanhing on for dear life for this. But I do enjoy the thought it may happen soon. It's kind of like when your favorite sports team is winning the final championship game. They haven't won yet but they are wrapping it up right in front of you. You just bask in the knowledge that this is it. :D

• Upvote 3

LOL, I hadn't thought about it quite like that... Almost like he gets his kicks out of trying to pull people down to his level of negativity. Man, I bet he can pull a party down fast! Bet people run when they see him walk in...

• Upvote 4

There's a difference between grounded and always being depressing. I admit I like to think it will happen soon. I am not hanhing on for dear life for this. But I do enjoy the thought it may happen soon. It's kind of like when your favorite sports team is winning the final championship game. They haven't won yet but they are wrapping it up right in front of you. You just bask in the knowledge that this is it. :D

That is a perfect analogy!

• Upvote 2