Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: Breitling - No RV In March Or April !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Riding Downwind On The Caboose Camel Of Maliki's Caravan Which Is Enroute Back From Kuwait.

We've Just Entered Downtown Baghdad And Maliki Is Now Standing Up In The Stirrups Of The Lead Camel While Leaning Forward In His "I'm King Of The World" Pose !

3-15-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling They have told everyone what they are going to do...watch to see what Shabibi says. The plan that he put together is top notch, but everyone under him is screwing it up plus there are political agendas. Is there anyway they can revalue in March & April? No, I don't think they can, I believe there is still alot to be done before they can pull the trigger. They put a committee together to educate everyone. Now it's the educational process & then just getting it done...it's going to start in Sept., from his words, but legally it will begin in June. It's a process... everything will be in place by then. I keep saying a buck, but there's no guarantee for that, they can mess around with that because it's going to be a managed float. But the target rate is a buck.

3-14-2012 Newshound Guru Mike THE DOMINOES HAVE STARTED TO FALL…We know that the National Meeting is going forward they’ve got all the Councils. They have decided that this National Comm is the place where they are going to solve all of their political issues. They want to make sure that they get everything implemented including the HCL Law [and] Erbil...Everyone has agreed on the agenda.

3-14-2012 Newshound Guru Doc We believe the pressure to get their house in order grows every day. This includes having an internationally recognized currency. Several articles quoted officials as stating they were very concerned with the dinar losing more value against the dollar. The street value is now reported at 1240 dinars to the USD. This...tells us the LDs are meaningless without an increase in value against the USD. We maintain to dedollarize and truly have a recognized internationally currency Shabibi is well aware the dinar will need to be valued around $1.13 at a minimum. Lets just hope Parliament speeds things up. We report, you decide.

3-13-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 Pay attention to articles from IMF. They are starting to talk to us. IMF gives thumbs up to Iraq on the budget. IMF is seriously talking about Chapter 7 and move Iraq to Article 8. Article about Saudi Arabia to be paid 408 million to workers for past work. This is VERY huge. It’s earmarked in the budget. It’s about to be paid! They say 2 days! It’s going to be paid via wire transfer! If they can do that then they can wire internationally!!! Bank systems are ONLINE! Pay close attention to the GCC! Saudi Arabia is going to be at the Arab Summit! This is huge!

3-13-2012 Intel Guru Delta this is likely for us to see the National Conf. before the Summit. Might happen after Maliki comes back from Kuwait after 14th. All indication that this is our month. High, high possibility to see this week! But still possibility we could be wrong on the date. High alert for next few days! The GOI has given the approval. Shabibi has a green light.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

3-13-2012 Intel Guru Delta this is likely for us to see the National Conf. before the Summit. Might happen after Maliki comes back from Kuwait after 14th. All indication that this is our month. High, high possibility to see this week! But still possibility we could be wrong on the date. High alert for next few days! The GOI has given the approval. Shabibi has a green light.

Just to let you all know this guy is the real deal i would trust delta over breitling any day!!!!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

Just to let you all know this guy is the real deal i would trust delta over breitling any day!!!!

Hell yea ! I agree easy !

• Upvote 5

You consider Delta the real deal? :P This guy has a supposed contact inside Shabs office and yet he can't get better intel than what he puts out????? Sorry, not buying any of it. Nobody has an up close and personal contact like that and gets it wrong so many times in a row. Not even close!

Delta has put out posts implying that the $3.22 is a possibility......we should see it before Arab Summit.....RV should be .86 to $1+ by end of this week....Shabs told a bank teller that it will RV this month (March)....if no RV by March 1st, then we won't see it until end of 2012 or Jan 2013...rate of .86 looks great.....and this is just the recent stuff.

He flops around and changes his mind as much as Okie or any of the other pumpers.....can't believe you think he is credible at all?? Oh well...to each his own, it's your opinion of which you are entitled. But it saddens me to hear it coming from you...a lot of people, including me think you are level headed and grounded, so they tend to believe what you say......speaking only for myself, I was wrong :P

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 10

I believe Breitling. Shabibi has STATED September. So why get our hopes up until then? I am going with Breitling on this one. BUT, I hope this Delta character is rite! ;)

• Upvote 7

You consider Delta the real deal? :P This guy has a supposed contact inside Shabs office and yet he can't get better intel than what he puts out????? Sorry, not buying any of it. Nobody has an up close and personal contact like that and gets it wrong so many times in a row. Not even close!

Delta has put out posts implying that the $3.22 is a possibility......we should see it before Arab Summit.....RV should be .86 to $1+ by end of this week....Shabs told a bank teller that it will RV this month (March)....if no RV by March 1st, then we won't see it until end of 2012 or Jan 2013...rate of .86 looks great.....and this is just the recent stuff.

He flops around and changes his mind as much as Okie or any of the other pumpers.....can't believe you think he is credible at all?? Oh well...to each his own, it's your opinion of which you are entitled. But it saddens me to hear it coming from you...a lot of people, including me think you are level headed and grounded, so they tend to believe what you say......speaking only for myself, I was wrong :P

Delta estimated about 1.17 at one point and also I think all gurus have been wrong at some point. Im also sure that if delta does have a source close to shabs the information is limited anyway so maybe that IS the best he could get out of the source otherwise you risk becoming an annoyance... But I don't know about delta being the real deal... And breitling is just giving an opinion as is everyone besides the pumpers. Either way wether it happens this month or in June or September it will have happened and all thisis moot

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Delta estimated about 1.17 at one point and also I think all gurus have been wrong at some point. Im also sure that if delta does have a source close to shabs the information is limited anyway so maybe that IS the best he could get out of the source otherwise you risk becoming an annoyance... But I don't know about delta being the real deal... And breitling is just giving an opinion as is everyone besides the pumpers. Either way wether it happens this month or in June or September it will have happened and all thisis moot

Nice sentiment....but not true. The point is not moot.....the RV is not a guaranteed event by any means, even Adam has said this before. :P And if it does happen, I think you will have to wait a little bit longer than September......try a couple more years. B) JMHO But moot.....I think NOT!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Fellow Dinarians,

Let's keep things in perspective. Everyone has their "favorite" source of information and this is no different. Granted, we may not agree on who we "trust", that is to be expected. We all come from different backgrounds and with different experiences. Rather than call a persons character into question, it would better serve our purpose to simply agree to disagree and keep focused on the main objective; the RV of the IQD. With that being said, there have been multipe articles that allude to the GoI making strides towards the RV of the dinar. The National Meeting will take place soon (barring any significant random acts of violence or poli-tricks), the Arab League Summit is still on schedule for the end of this month, and the IMF and UN are giving their approval for the GoI to RV at will. Stay cool and focused and let the events unfold. I apreciate all of the opinions and insight from all of you and have great respect, if not admiration, for all the hard work and contributions found on this site. And perhaps someday, we'll all be able to get together and share stories of "So, no sh*t, there I was...." or the like. Thank you all and GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Yep.. That means for me the zillionth postponement of my shopping, travelling , various leisure and housing sprees.....Not fair at all.. I ain't playin' nomo'

I am with you there Umbertino, on the house shopping, I just looooooooove doing old houses up, done the UK, done France Italy was next on the hit list. So I'm taking my bat home too, big girl sulk now :(

• Upvote 2

Nice sentiment....but not true. The point is not moot.....the RV is not a guaranteed event by any means, even Adam has said this before. :P And if it does happen, I think you will have to wait a little bit longer than September......try a couple more years. B) JMHO But moot.....I think NOT!

I did not say the rv is gauranteed that word was not used... What I'm saying is if.the rv does happen like we want it we won't be looking back on whose predictions are right so its moot it makes no difference at least I don't give a damn who said what if im looking at a bunch of 0s in my account

Edited by Nani?
  • Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Riding Downwind On The Caboose Camel Of Maliki's Caravan Which Is Enroute Back From Kuwait.

We've Just Entered Downtown Baghdad And Maliki Is Now Standing Up In The Stirrups Of The Lead Camel While Leaning Forward In His "I'm King Of The World" Pose !

Thanks for putting this together, Thug...glad to see there are no lingering effects from your incarceration.

I knew there was a reason I didn't trust Maliki. He's a fan of Dicaprio and Titanic???? :blink: :blink:

25-movie-quotes-that-make-us-want-to-punch-people-19-420-75.jpg

I guess it could be worse...although I can't imagine how. :huh:

Maybe if Maliki was a Carrot Top fan....yeah...that would be worse...:lol:

• Upvote 1

Fellow Dinarians,

Let's keep things in perspective. Everyone has their "favorite" source of information and this is no different. Granted, we may not agree on who we "trust", that is to be expected. We all come from different backgrounds and with different experiences. Rather than call a persons character into question, it would better serve our purpose to simply agree to disagree and keep focused on the main objective; the RV of the IQD.

Halo, I couldn't have said it better myself! We are all obviously intelligent enough to grasp the potential of this opportunity. So we are intelligent enough to know that no one knows when or how this will play out. I am thankful for the amount of info there is on this and other sites and I will form my own opinions and continue to wait patiently for the good news. Let's support each other as much as we can even when we get frustrated and feel ready to tear out our hair and run naked through the streets! LOL! All will be well!

Go, Go, RV!

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Like most on here, I read these posts for a chuckle - Wasn't there a post recently, (within 1-2 weeks), where Delta said that Shabibi himself told someone connected to Delta that it was going to happen this month?

Easy, I respect...Delta and Frank make me feel funny :blink::huh::unsure:

• Upvote 1