Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

yota691

I took the article in arabic to him to read. and he said he needs it in script. he said its written letter by letter and said he needed in script, where the letters and words are connected. its just a different format, which is easier to read. im just going off what he said....then he said having one letter in the wrong spot changings the meaning.....so the scripted language is what he needed.

OK i see now!!

Yoda, what have you heard from your friends? You have heard something. Spill the beans or the fils!

:lol: Yes :lol: Its all Good News Ms. C!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks, sonny, for the translation. I'm still smiling! B)

I have three questions, please:

1. As Dr. Hayduke said earlier, why would they announce this days ahead

2. Has the general population of Iraq been educated on the RV/RD/LOP ? jk

3. Who is the Doritio Bandito that keeps striking and negging me ?

We have such great issues being resolved, and questions being answered, but do we have evidence of the education process. In my mind, this is one of the easier things to accomplish, but an RV cannot take place without it. Have any of the in-country people seen any evidence?

• Upvote 7

OK i see now!!

Just found the definition. arabic script is written right to left in cursive writing. Its an alphabetic writing system. i guess this is what hes used to. im at work or i would be doing more with this. thanks yota, great article

Edited by truthful1

We have such great issues being resolved, and questions being answered, but do we have evidence of the education process. In my mind, this is one of the easier things to accomplish, but an RV cannot take place without it. Have any of the in-country people seen any evidence?

I +1 you Carrello

i dont think people understand, that they can say it early, shabbs knows how much dinar is out there, and them releasing u.s.d to the public now instead of dinar is telling. to shabbs, if they actually have to pay for it he knows how much. its not like cbi is going to get dinar back to them from the investor, all dinar sold goes back to the broker, or to a new consumer from a person selling it. its not like you or me are going to go to iraq to the cbi and say, hey iwant to buy 50 million worth of dinar, whats out is out.

• Upvote 6

And to think it's only Monday. Good thing I have my own cappuccino machine maker. laugh.gif

i dont think people understand, that they can say it early, shabbs knows how much dinar is out there, and them releasing u.s.d to the public now instead of dinar is telling. to shabbs, if they actually have to pay for it he knows how much. its not like cbi is going to get dinar back to them from the investor, all dinar sold goes back to the broker, or to a new consumer from a person selling it. its not like you or me are going to go to iraq to the cbi and say, hey iwant to buy 50 million worth of dinar, whats out is out.

It's like when I bought my dinar at the bank. The bank is not calling up Iraq saying we need a few million more. It's coming from the UST. Which has been counted for. IMO

• Upvote 2

I leave for a few hours to come back to see that you guys/gals are still hard at it, all I can say is wow!!

Zig posted another great article that goes good with this one, it looks like Chapter VII is right around the corner too.

BTW, I have +'s again, so Carrello I can take over watching your back, post away lady...:lol: :lol: :lol: ...I found out by trying to give you one and it worked...."I'm back in the saddle again", a great country and western song.......;)

• Upvote 2

I leave for a few hours to come back to see that you guys/gals are still hard at it, all I can say is wow!!

Zig posted another great article that goes good with this one, it looks like Chapter VII is right around the corner too.

BTW, I have +'s again, so Carrello I can take over watching your back, post away lady...:lol: :lol: :lol: ...I found out by trying to give you one and it worked...."I'm back in the saddle again", a great country and western song.......;)

I have been silently hooking her up. As for the song, I like the Aerosmith version better...

Yes sir, thanks sonny...

I have been silently hooking her up. As for the song, I like the Aerosmith version better...

Me too amhvl but it fits with you know what............that's right..........BBQ..Texas Style..:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Exactly.....people cant run down to CBI and by up what they got! Lol.....cmon already folks....they can say whatever they want!

Most of us Im sure arent even adding to what we have already....and we follow this mess daily!

• Upvote 1

Most of us Im sure arent even adding to what we have already....and we follow this mess daily!

That's what's so bizarre about this. I feel like all the evidence in the world that an RV is imminent is staring me right in the face yet I still haven't bought any more dinar. I may want to kick myself 6 months from now for being gun shy but I guess there's something so unbelievable about this that I won't believe it until I'm walking out of a bank with a fat new balance!

• Upvote 2

I feel like all the evidence in the world that an RV is imminent is staring me right in the face yet I still haven't bought any more dinar. I may want to kick myself 6 months from now for being gun shy but I guess there's something so unbelievable about this that I won't believe it until I'm walking out of a bank with a fat new balance!

The "unbelievable" is exactly why many said no. Those "no's" are soon to be "oh no's".

With the CBI stepping in and taking control of Warka, I am guessing that no one could necessarily come in and " buy up Iraq". The CBI controls their currency auctions. Public education in part of those massive TV screens erected, supposedly.. But the questions linger still in my mind, have I become a doubting Thomas, or do I just trust Iraq to be Iraq? ( Could there really be smoke and fire this time?)

Edited by Rogue Knight

Excellent point Sonny!

From the Article: He continued in force, that "the companies registered with the Iraqi market for securities is the main reason for this and that because it trades in its share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling instead of buying them as currency for goods and goods".

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 249,986,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 249,986,000

Total offers for selling (US$) ----- From your Statement!! What needs to happen to change this? This whole article is what this is about!!

You da man :tiphat:

I have an idea as to why they can talk about it. It's not payday yet. Many are paid monthly. In Kurdistan, there was an article that they were going to pay everyone on the 20th, so that they had cash for the Nowruz holiday that begins on the 21st. 98% are broke until then. Do an RV this Thursday (jusssssst a wish, folks), and the banks could be ready for them.

[ well, it seemed like a good reason a few minutes ago......]

• Upvote 1

I have an idea as to why they can talk about it. It's not payday yet. Many are paid monthly. In Kurdistan, there was an article that they were going to pay everyone on the 20th, so that they had cash for the Nowruz holiday that begins on the 21st. 98% are broke until then. Do an RV this Thursday (jusssssst a wish, folks), and the banks could be ready for them.

OR how to bring the rats with the funny money out of their holes? Say RV. Thats how! Just a thought.

That's what's so bizarre about this. I feel like all the evidence in the world that an RV is imminent is staring me right in the face yet I still haven't bought any more dinar. I may want to kick myself 6 months from now for being gun shy but I guess there's something so unbelievable about this that I won't believe it until I'm walking out of a bank with a fat new balance!

I hear that! I know I will!:)

• Upvote 1

I'm thinkin by Thursday myself. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif