Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

yota691

Yo Yota! Good MoRning DV! emot-wave.gif

This News is getting so good! Like a book you dont want to put down.

Cant wait for the end! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Q? If we read faster, will the coming days come sooner? biggrin.gif

Good Morning JIT I know we all feel this way, we are closer then ever before, especially the one's that have been in this for a long time!! I can't even image it. Goodness what a ride!! :D

• Upvote 2

Wow Wow Wow ... what a way to wake up on a monday !!!! Yota you da man !!!!!!! This is the best I've seen in the 8 yrs I'm in it !!!

Others can stay grounded Stryker, Me, I'm doing the happy dance !!! Tell them to start the fire, smoker, deep fryer and what ever else they use for the BBQ Cause we be coming !!! :D

Good morning everyone [/b]

Edited by Shelley
  • Upvote 2

:rolleyes:If I might throw my 2 cents worth in, this makes great

sense.

Why, because people I have met from the Arab nations since the

early 60s have always told me the worse thing for a person is to loose

face. So with the Arab Summit nearly here, they do not want to be thought

of as the Poor Cousin.

Hold on tight this first go around, then consider

the second revalue as our real RV. God Bless all and see you soon in

Vegas.

• Upvote 5

Oleman, one thing I have found in my many hours of research is that anything is possible when it comes to this investment. I have never seen anything like the dinar; it has so many parts, pieces and possibilities to it.

Parts include but not limited to these; oil, natural gas, gold, diamonds, etc......

Pieces to the puzzles; 20 years of sanctions, second largest oil reserves untapped, last frontier market in the world and on and on....

Possibilities; world global settlements, realignment of the world's economy, unknown assets that Saddam had confiscated that could back their real wealth of their currency, geographic location in the Middle East-Asia-Europe...again possibilities go on and on....

Hope this helps...

Stryker, I fully understand all of that. What I was trying to say is I can't believe they would "say" they would return to the old rate. Kinda blew me away there. I have no idea whar will happen but I know what could happen. I am hoping for the best. Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

• Upvote 1

Good point fnbplanet, the only concern I have is it's coming from a Finance Committee member and not one of the Economic Committee members....we will see if another one does come out from the CBI......again great insight...

Shabibbi has already won over the Finance people, but this Economic Committee seems to want the CBI to start the studies, reports, investigations, meetings, proposals and seminars all over again. This is why things take so damn long - they don't know how to share- whether it's land, oil, budget money, credit for getting something done OR information.

The homework has already been done, turned in, corrected and graded.

• Upvote 1

Stryker, I fully understand all of that. What I was trying to say is I can't believe they would "say" they would return to the old rate. Kinda blew me away there. I have no idea whar will happen but I know what could happen. I am hoping for the best. Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

oleman, the hope that helps was for everyone not pointed at you, sorry should have pointed that out because I knew you knew most of these already.

It's all good....:D

Could be, they say 50% to 60% will cash out on the Initial Rate!! An then another rate will follow!! This is what I have been told!!

Oh Yota, OMG, you just made my day! Please, can you expand on the part, "50% to 60% will cash out on the Initial Rate." Whatever you've been told has been right on so far, so if you can share anything more with us it would be wonderful. Thank you Thank you Thank you for all you do. Bless you! :bow:

• Upvote 1

I don't know about anyone else but I am struggling to work! I'm sitting at my desk and every few minutes I grab my iPhone to read the updated posts. I am so excited! Happy Monday to all at DV! I do believe our time to celebrate is approaching!

I sure hope they are talking about a revalue of the iqd

Not a devalue of the usd

Go SHABS

The CBI doesn't control the value of the USD....only the IQD....I vote for the 15th of March, as the meaning of the "coming days".......

It also appears some want the increase of the IQD to be significant, even back to what it used to be (3.22?)....but more likely, initially a 1 to 1 will be the first jump....but who knows til it happens....

March 15th.March 15th. March 15th.........

After reading this a couple of times it sounds to me like they are talking about the auctions not the currency...

B/A

They are definitely referring to the auctions and the changes made which put more restrictions on banks for disclosure. the lower auctions a few weeks ago left a huge demand for the dollar, thusly the higher price of the dollar against the dinar. so there are two sides to this equation. have bigger auctions, which we have seen increase lately, which puts more dollars into market creating a lower price, or increase the dinar exchange rate. central banks dont prematurely advertise rvs, and shabbi has said even if he knew, he couldnt tell us. so i am thinking we shall see much larger dollar sales at auction in the comin days, which will lower the price of the dollar against the dinar. i just dont believe central banks advertise rv's

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Good point fnbplanet, the only concern I have is it's coming from a Finance Committee member and not one of the Economic Committee members....we will see if another one does come out from the CBI......again great insight...

Shabibbi has already won over the Finance people, but this Economic Committee seems to want the CBI to start the studies, reports, investigations, meetings, proposals and seminars all over again. This is why things take so damn long - they don't know how to share- whether it's land, oil, budget money, credit for getting something done OR information.

The homework has already been done, turned in, corrected and graded.

fnbplanet, I was just going off what the last press statements said from both the Economics Committee and Shabibi thru Saleh;

Here see Saleh;

Projectto delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced immediatelyafter approval of the Government Vice Governor of Central Bank

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1nyFrJqPO

Now Shabibi;

Central Bank: the counterfeit currencyis a media statements

apt. Naseer

(sorry picture didn't copy!!)

Posted 28/02/2012 06:56 PM

Baghdad:

Detect Iraqi Central Bank Governor ofthe Bank during the coming period to cancel the zeros of the Iraqi currency

in order to absorb the inflation ofthe Iraqi market as well as reducing the size of the Iraqi currency currentlyin circulation

is an existing project will see the light in the coming days afterthe completion of it

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1nomZSw7C

Now the Economic Committee is the 10 members that were going back in forth on how to best move forward you're right but the way I understand it is they came to an understanding on how they all want to move forward and this came from the video's that trooper and I had translated, I've got to go but when I get back I'll go back and find them also.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Great article Yota. So last week we had Shabibi saying In The Coming Days and now this article is saying in The Coming Days. How many days consist of "The Coming Days"? Also, what does 12 Times Readable mean? Heck, I will read this article 12 times if that makes In The coming Days, come earlier.

TLHUBER, this article came from a website newspaper. On the article's page the number of reads is indicated, and that is what the 12 times readable indicates - more translation gymnastics, but that is what it means - 12 people read it and 1 newshound! B) .

Thank you Yota.

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes:If I might throw my 2 cents worth in, this makes great

sense.

Why, because people I have met from the Arab nations since the

early 60s have always told me the worse thing for a person is to loose

face. So with the Arab Summit nearly here, they do not want to be thought

of as the Poor Cousin.

Hold on tight this first go around, then consider

the second revalue as our real RV. God Bless all and see you soon in

Vegas.

Yep, nothing worse than a "loose" face! Come on RV!

• Upvote 1

They are definitely referring to the auctions and the changes made which put more restrictions on banks for disclosure. the lower auctions a few weeks ago left a huge demand for the dollar, thusly the higher price of the dollar against the dinar. so there are two sides to this equation. have bigger auctions, which we have seen increase lately, which puts more dollars into market creating a lower price, or increase the dinar exchange rate. central banks dont prematurely advertise rvs, and shabbi has said even if he knew, he couldnt tell us. so i am thinking we shall see much larger dollar sales at auction in the comin days, which will lower the price of the dollar against the dinar. i just dont believe central banks advertise rv's

Thanks for the intelligent reply. It looks like a lot of people are thinking this is about changing the value of the dinar ie; RV... But I think it is about controlling foreign currency flow, as you have stated.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1