Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT PASSED Urgent .. Vote on the budget of the House of Representatives for 2012

yota691

Wobbles, the badge is for calling Yota a newshound, which is someone who shows extreme diligence with searching out important and noteworthy news stories. It has nothing to do with that amateur rumor-driven website you are referring to. They post less than half of the material that Yota (and others) finds us daily. Thanks.

Well Said TQueezy biggrin.gif Couldn't have said it any better wink.gif

***///

CARRELLO: Goes MamaGrizzley on the infidel!

I luv ya! :D

He wobbling now :lol:

Wobbles, the badge is for calling Yota a newshound, which is someone who shows extreme diligence with searching out important and noteworthy news stories. It has nothing to do with that amateur rumor-driven website you are referring to. They post less than half of the material that Yota (and others) finds us daily. Thanks.

I like this part amateur rumor-driven website you are referring to. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

You are a real a*s. How dare you come here and say that to yota. How dare you! I don't care where the news came from, it got here. What have you done lately?

I hope you get negged back to 1972. Let me be the first.

ps You are a major joke.

Jeez Carello, tell us how you really feel! Don't sugar-coat it now. laugh.gif (+) for you Carello! I don't disagree with you, but let's all just do that Happy Dance! (But you really don't want to see me dance -- I'll try not to leave you with a visual.)

Wobble -- please try not to be a stick in the mud.

Peace, love and "Happy Dance" for all.

Urgent .. Vote on the budget of the House of Representatives for 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012 15:58

[baghdad - where]

Congress voted on a financial budget for the current year within the budget bill in 2012.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] said Thursday that "members of the House of Representatives voted to approve the financial budget allocated to the Parliament for the current year and included in the budget bill for fiscal 2012."

The House of Representatives held its regular day and voting on the budget bill for fiscal 2012. Ended 2.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D28904:-2012%26catid%3D37:2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D56 :hug::woot::bow:

Thanks Yota.....Great news today!!!You da man!!!GO RV!!!~~~

Gosh, DV family, been up and down soooo many times since long before I officially joined here. Is this really a time I can dance--can do it since I'm off today and no one is home, lol--I really do want to get so excited--can I really do it this time? Just asking. Please tell me I really can. To be honest with ya'll, before I got up this morning I got a call from a friend of mine asking about something happening within 72 hours. I have only talked IQD with this friend one time, about 2 weeks ago--he went to Iraq(civilian) twice and has a couple million or so, and never really thought much about it. Anyway, he was calling me and I wasn't even out of bed yet. Then I get on here and start reading this----IS IT TRUE??? Pluses to u all. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Thank you Yota!! This news is better than any med I have been presribed in a long time. I have been laid up for too long now and this truely has made me feel better. Calling doctor feelgood! Calling doctor feelgood! I could sure use a refill soon. I hear that a passed hcl or a ch7 removal is an awesome prescription. Lay one on me! God bless and GO RV...GO DV!!!

• Upvote 2

WHEN I WAS A BOY DIRT WAS ROCKS did ya ever hear of the panama canal ?

i roughed it out for teddy rosevelt and his boys ..

ever hear of the sierra nevadas ?

thats where i put all the dirt

i carried it up there in two berlap sacks ..one on each shoulder

then came the garden of eden...i knew i could make a fortune off this one

so i took those berlap sacks and turned them into brim hats and stood out side those pearly gates and sold them

thats where i made my first million

• Upvote 1

So, here is a question...and please do not get upset with me for asking and giving my opinion based on experience, because that is all that it is, and maybe I have missed something, but I have been watching for years now, and each year people get excited when the budget is approved, and each year it has no affect on the currency exchange rate, and I believe rightfully so because there is nothing to indicate that there is a direct correlation between the budget and a country going to RV. Is there something different about this budget that differentiates itself from previous budgets approved? Unfortunately from what I have been able to tell there has not been anything that would tell us that this budget is different.

If this budget comes and goes just as it did in years past, I really hope that we will be able to put the annual budget hype to rest so that we can focus our excitement and attention on matters that we should be looking to for indications of what may be in store for our investment :)

Armstrong: That's one small step for (a) man; one giant leap for mankind. (Long Pause)

I'm WAYYYYYYYYY pumped up! If I may paraphrase probably the greatest one liner of my lifetime (above)

wpsmit: That's one GIANT step for GOI; one humongous leap for Iraq (Long Pause)................

OH, and for ME TOO!