Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT PASSED Urgent .. Vote on the budget of the House of Representatives for 2012

yota691

***///

What are the GooRuse sayin'...? :lol:

I would guess something about numbers being loaded into the system, flashing / blinking screens, troops guarding ATMs, people dancing in the streets of Baghdad and an exchange rate between $8 - $13. A lot of bank tellers will be winking and a lot of bank presidents will be shaking hands. Hope this helps :lol:

Yota...you beat out Tony by 1 minute to snag the coveted "POD", post of the day. Many +1's are deserved!

• Upvote 2

if the kurds didn't get there feelings hurt during the voting procedures, the hcl should follow.

the % in the budget is oil pro based, and the hcl is an oil based % so if they truly passed the budget, this could get done pretty quick

Shoot man....this things gotta be going down! Check out this article........http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106646-deputy-for-the-kurdistan-demanding-legislation-to-speed-up-oil-and-gas-law/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

hey guys i hate to do this but gonna hit you all with this article now is this all making sense? RV is on the horizion, check this out and compare the wording from this recent article to this one :

CNH: Shabibi: Central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate February 8th, 2011 09:35 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) LINK

Shabibi: the independence of the Central Bank of the umbrella of a protector of state funds

Baghdad (news) .. called Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi to the independence of the Bank that the umbrella of a protector of state funds. Shabibi said during a symposium hosted by the Foundation (range) to discuss the issue of independence of the Central Bank and attended by a reporter Agency (news): “The granting of independence to the Central Bank is of great significance because it is the umbrella of a protector of state funds, “

Afterthought: “But the government might not understand that the bank isolated it, but we are working with the market and the government significantly.”

He Shabibi: can not separation between the government and the central bank because the importance of monetary policy depends according to the law on cooperation with the government. He pointed out that the basis of the economy the Bank is to fight inflation, which happen because the government or the private sector, and works on the application of monetary policy both in the interest rates to stabilize the growth and support for banks in crisis through direct coordination.

And Shabibi: that the central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate and reduce address the imbalance

so basically this tells me now that they passed the budget that the exchange rate adjustment will follow :)

:twothumbs: This is the second time I've heard that today +1 :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

hey guys i hate to do this but gonna hit you all with this article now is this all making sense? RV is on the horizion, check this out and compare the wording from this recent article to this one :

CNH: Shabibi: Central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate February 8th, 2011 09:35 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) LINK

Shabibi: the independence of the Central Bank of the umbrella of a protector of state funds

Baghdad (news) .. called Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi to the independence of the Bank that the umbrella of a protector of state funds. Shabibi said during a symposium hosted by the Foundation (range) to discuss the issue of independence of the Central Bank and attended by a reporter Agency (news): “The granting of independence to the Central Bank is of great significance because it is the umbrella of a protector of state funds, “

Afterthought: “But the government might not understand that the bank isolated it, but we are working with the market and the government significantly.”

He Shabibi: can not separation between the government and the central bank because the importance of monetary policy depends according to the law on cooperation with the government. He pointed out that the basis of the economy the Bank is to fight inflation, which happen because the government or the private sector, and works on the application of monetary policy both in the interest rates to stabilize the growth and support for banks in crisis through direct coordination.

And Shabibi: that the central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate and reduce address the imbalance

so basically this tells me now that they passed the budget that the exchange rate adjustment will follow :)

I read this and now I look exactly like the guy in your avatar!

• Upvote 2

wow, this is really happening before our eyes, GO SHABIBI, GO RV

• Upvote 2

No kidding! Maybe our govt can take notes on how to get things done in expedient fashion LOL!

Yeah.... the last time the US Senate passed a budget? April 29, 2009.....

Rather shameful actually.

Maybe Iraq needs to send a delegation to Washington since they (Iraq) have actual experience at getting a budget completed. smile.gif

• Upvote 5

Man you guys are Rock en today with the great news!! I am going to run out of ( + ) pluses fast at this rate!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Great Job everyone!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

Hey Bump! Looks like we might be finally close to this thing happening! If so....I wanted tell you Thank You! It is a pleasure to have met you!

• Upvote 2

Man you guys are Rock en today with the great news!! I am going to run out of ( + ) pluses fast at this rate!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I already did! But I'm feeling the luv! There's gonna be dancin in the streets! Woohoo, baby!

I love this whole paragraph!!!

"And Shabibi: that the central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate and reduce address the imbalance

• Upvote 2

Hey Bump! Looks like we might be finally close to this thing happening! If so....I wanted tell you Thank You! It is a pleasure to have met you!

YW and thank you to brother!!

We still have a couple more items they need to get done but I think we are close!!! KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED!!

Hey Bumper... as a mod can you give everyone extra pluses to give out .... CAUSE I THINK WE ARE REALLY GONNA NEED THEM !!!!!! :woot::woot:

• Upvote 1

***///

Hope you got the biggest one they had BUMPER - now you can more than afford to feed it! :PB)

laugh.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Maybe I can go look at real bikes and get off my tricycle :woot:

I hear ya!!! laugh.gif

Hey Bumper... as a mod can you give everyone extra pluses to give out .... CAUSE I THINK WE ARE REALLY GONNA NEED THEM !!!!!! :woot::woot:

I wish I could!! laugh.gif