Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT PASSED Urgent .. Vote on the budget of the House of Representatives for 2012

yota691

He's been relentless on finding news, he deserves it, congrats Yota :)

Yota, who never sleeps, only scooped you by 1 minute. Both of you are huge contributors and great assets to this site and I thank you both, along with a few others.

TY :rolleyes: Thank you and your Staff and Everybody here at DV yall our the ones that make this Site #1 :twothumbs:

There are other sites? News to me...

Yota, who never sleeps, only scooped you by 1 minute. Both of you are huge contributors and great assets to this site and I thank you both, along with a few others.

There are other sites? News to me...

yaya and Stryker and Carrello and, and ALL the rest! A HUGE THANK YOU for all your efforts!

• Upvote 1

Yeah.... the last time the US Senate passed a budget? April 29, 2009.....

Rather shameful actually.

Maybe Iraq needs to send a delegation to Washington since they (Iraq) have actual experience at getting a budget completed. smile.gif

We have been waiting for this for so long, can't you just be happy, excited, elated? Why drag this moment through the mud with information that means nothing at this point, and I mean this for everyone that has made negative comments from "lazy" govenment to this.

I, for one, don't want to hear it, yeah, yeah, don't read it. You guys never post here, you never contribute, you never support, but yet you can come on today and ***** and moan. I speak for myself, but I have put in many, many hours bringing news for everyone, much like many others, so that we can share with our DV family. We are a team. We have done this together. We don't need negative bs today.

Now, back to the party! Paper towel anyone?

• Upvote 6

**************.com is a great site... no major accomplishment there Yota. Good on you though. I get articles everyday you can subscribe at this website FREE, and get up to the hour articles...

Thanks But this is My Dinar Family, with all respect this is the Only Site for me.. ;)

• Upvote 10

biggrin.gif Great Day In The Morning! biggrin.gif

Thank You Yota, Tony, Carrello & Planet! You all are Great News Hounds wink.gif Same with K98 and Sara and Co. Thank You All!!!

When I opened my eyes this morning I said "self? I'll bet they already have found it and it's there!"

Then I JUMPED OUT of bed! tongue.gif

Edited by Maggie123

precious-hey dear-the happy dance is going on over here in OH too! Who would not be dancing to this news!

Hey Bama-glad you are back, The happy dance is not the same without you and Carello!

I am here and dancing. Got my pink dancing slippers on and practicing the Conga with my Carmen Miranda fruit hat on! Happy feet are movin' and groovin' this morning.

• Upvote 4

*************.com is a great site... no major accomplishment there Yota. Good on you though. I get articles everyday you can subscribe at this website FREE, and get up to the hour articles...

Wobbles, the badge is for calling Yota a newshound, which is someone who shows extreme diligence with searching out important and noteworthy news stories. It has nothing to do with that amateur rumor-driven website you are referring to. They post less than half of the material that Yota (and others) finds us daily. Thanks.

• Upvote 7

Sorry, this might just cheer you all up a little more.....

In other articles today, there are mentions that issues of Article 140 AND Peshmerga Pay may be included in the budget. These are two HUGE items from the Erbill Agreement, and it sure would be sweet to have these items checked off the list before the National Meeting, as well as the Kurds being happy. If their deal was to assist the Alliance by giving them a supermajority in Parliament voting (Kurds had to give something...), things could really start moving!

Oh, my. This is good.

**********.com is a great site... no major accomplishment there Yota. Good on you though. I get articles everyday you can subscribe at this website FREE, and get up to the hour articles...

Im VIP here on dv, but um, as far as I know you dont have to pay anything to read the majorty of the forums .. and I seriously doubt other sites have so many members whose dedication, professionalism, and desire to help others learn about this investment is so great.. With the work some do on here they should be getting paid lol.

Anywho, thanks yota for this amazing article and and everyone else for their input, this is exciting. Heckuva way to start a Thursday! Go RV!!

• Upvote 2

************.com is a great site... no major accomplishment there Yota. Good on you though. I get articles everyday you can subscribe at this website FREE, and get up to the hour articles...

You are a real a*s. How dare you come here and say that to yota. How dare you! I don't care where the news came from, it got here. What have you done lately?

I hope you get negged back to 1972. Let me be the first.

ps You are a major joke.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

***********.com is a great site... no major accomplishment there Yota. Good on you though. I get articles everyday you can subscribe at this website FREE, and get up to the hour articles...

I concur with Carrello you are an ass! - for you and your little commentary.

And I might add it will be -'s on anything you post for the rest of the day, by me.

• Upvote 4