Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT PASSED Urgent .. Vote on the budget of the House of Representatives for 2012

yota691

So, here is a question...and please do not get upset with me for asking and giving my opinion based on experience, because that is all that it is, and maybe I have missed something, but I have been watching for years now, and each year people get excited when the budget is approved, and each year it has no affect on the currency exchange rate, and I believe rightfully so because there is nothing to indicate that there is a direct correlation between the budget and a country going to RV. Is there something different about this budget that differentiates itself from previous budgets approved? Unfortunately from what I have been able to tell there has not been anything that would tell us that this budget is different.

If this budget comes and goes just as it did in years past, I really hope that we will be able to put the annual budget hype to rest so that we can focus our excitement and attention on matters that we should be looking to for indications of what may be in store for our investment :)

JayP, this was posted by easyrider, I hope it helps

CNH: Shabibi: Central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate February 8th, 2011 09:35 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) LINK Shabibi: the independence of the Central Bank of the umbrella of a protector of state funds Baghdad (news) .. called Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi to the independence of the Bank that the umbrella of a protector of state funds. Shabibi said during a symposium hosted by the Foundation (range) to discuss the issue of independence of the Central Bank and attended by a reporter Agency (news): “The granting of independence to the Central Bank is of great significance because it is the umbrella of a protector of state funds, “ Afterthought: “But the government might not understand that the bank isolated it, but we are working with the market and the government significantly.” He Shabibi: can not separation between the government and the central bank because the importance of monetary policy depends according to the law on cooperation with the government. He pointed out that the basis of the economy the Bank is to fight inflation, which happen because the government or the private sector, and works on the application of monetary policy both in the interest rates to stabilize the growth and support for banks in crisis through direct coordination. And Shabibi: that the central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate and reduce address the imbalance

so basically this tells me now that they passed the budget that the exchange rate adjustment will follow :)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106656-it-passed-urgent-vote-on-the-budget-of-the-house-of-representatives-for-2012/page__st__20#ixzz1nE3Dz8w0

JayP, this was posted by easyrider, I hope it helps

CNH: Shabibi: Central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate February 8th, 2011 09:35 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) LINK Shabibi: the independence of the Central Bank of the umbrella of a protector of state funds Baghdad (news) .. called Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi to the independence of the Bank that the umbrella of a protector of state funds. Shabibi said during a symposium hosted by the Foundation (range) to discuss the issue of independence of the Central Bank and attended by a reporter Agency (news): “The granting of independence to the Central Bank is of great significance because it is the umbrella of a protector of state funds, “ Afterthought: “But the government might not understand that the bank isolated it, but we are working with the market and the government significantly.” He Shabibi: can not separation between the government and the central bank because the importance of monetary policy depends according to the law on cooperation with the government. He pointed out that the basis of the economy the Bank is to fight inflation, which happen because the government or the private sector, and works on the application of monetary policy both in the interest rates to stabilize the growth and support for banks in crisis through direct coordination. And Shabibi: that the central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate and reduce address the imbalance

so basically this tells me now that they passed the budget that the exchange rate adjustment will follow :)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106656-it-passed-urgent-vote-on-the-budget-of-the-house-of-representatives-for-2012/page__st__20#ixzz1nE3Dz8w0

Thanks Tony... Is there a link for this article? As I read this, that is for 2011, not this years budget. What does this have to do with this year? They approved and implemented the budget last year with no exchange rate, but I think that to be able to give a fair analysis of this, I would need to see the actual article and link. Thanks!!

Thanks Tony... Is there a link for this article? As I read this, that is for 2011, not this years budget. What does this have to do with this year? They approved and implemented the budget last year with no exchange rate, but I think that to be able to give a fair analysis of this, I would need to see the actual article and link. Thanks!!

No sorry, that's not my post, maybe easy can get it

Hey sonny! You are so right! I've got to run, I got a date with some sticks, type at everyone later. +'s for all...wink.gif .

Stryker, you can now seriously look at buying those new Pings, or Taylor Mades, or Titleists or maybe all of them and play a different set each and every day. Play well.

We have been waiting for this for so long, can't you just be happy, excited, elated? Why drag this moment through the mud with information that means nothing at this point, and I mean this for everyone that has made negative comments from "lazy" govenment to this.

I, for one, don't want to hear it, yeah, yeah, don't read it. You guys never post here, you never contribute, you never support, but yet you can come on today and ***** and moan. I speak for myself, but I have put in many, many hours bringing news for everyone, much like many others, so that we can share with our DV family. We are a team. We have done this together. We don't need negative bs today.

Now, back to the party! Paper towel anyone?

why the paper towel. Did you spill your champagne :lol:

JayP, you are right this is 2011, however here is a more recent article pertaining to the 2012 budget, I think.;

My link

To be noted, there was no exchange rate change, 2011 budget I assume did not meet the standards as to where they had to move in the direction of a rate exchange. So they did not.

But I would assume Shabibi stands by his statement whether it is 2011, or even 2012. Jmo.

• Upvote 2

JayP, you are right this is 2011, however here is a more recent article pertaining to the 2012 budget, I think.;

My link

To be noted, there was no exchange rate change, 2011 budget I assume did not meet the standards as to where they had to move in the direction of a rate exchange. So they did not.

But I would assume Shabibi stands by his statement whether it is 2011, or even 2012. Jmo.

That was exactly what i was getting at when i have posted it several times on this forum the year is irrelevant this is their biggest budget in their history you better know they are gonna change the exchange rate regarding their budget :) thanks for pointing that out .

• Upvote 2

Urgent .. Vote on the budget of the House of Representatives for 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012 15:58

[baghdad - where]

Congress voted on a financial budget for the current year within the budget bill in 2012.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] said Thursday that "members of the House of Representatives voted to approve the financial budget allocated to the Parliament for the current year and included in the budget bill for fiscal 2012."

The House of Representatives held its regular day and voting on the budget bill for fiscal 2012. Ended 2.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D28904:-2012%26catid%3D37:2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D56 :hug::woot::bow:

they are voting on article by article on the budget,but they did not pass the whole think yet ,they still have five more article to go and they still voting as we speak.

Edited by MANNY99
  • Upvote 3

they are voting on article by article on the budget,but they did not pass the whole think yet ,they still have five more article to go and they still voting as we speak.

Yes the House agreed to pass the Budget and HCL but, Parliament still has the last say

Edited by trooper
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

SORRY BUT NOT DONE YET HOLD YOUR HORSES ?

House of Representatives is to vote on 41

articles of the Law of the financial budgetThursday, February 23, 2012 20:14

House of Representatives is to vote on 41 articles of the Law of the financial budget

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates completed the House of Representatives vote in 41 of the 45 articles of the budget bill for fiscal 2012.

According to a parliamentary source told the News} {Euphrates, "The House vote completed on 41 articles of the budget bill and is currently discussing some additions to the articles of the financial budget." Is over 11

http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7398:-41-&catid=36:2011-04-08-17-25-25&Itemid=54

Yes the House passed the Budget and HCL but, Parliament still has the last say

the budget is not pass yet they did vote on 41 article out of 45 artilce.and by the way hcl is not pass so don't give wrong info,yes they will give some money to their people but that is not the hcl.

Edited by MANNY99
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My link

Yes.. thank you. This is a good article, but the point being is that this does not mean that this automatically means that Shabibi will take advantage of this optional measure to curb inflation, although, regardless of the budget he certainly always has the option to do so. I think that it is important to put the article that you posted into perspective, and to not take it out of context. In the 2011 articles regarding the budget last year, they are discussing inflation, and measures they have to combat inflation, which as we know is the use of the exchange rate policies. The core inflation rate is only about 6% currently, and they have not discussed the concerns about rising inflation as they were last year, but it is still certainly something to consider.

It is for this reason that I say we should not get ourselves over hyped about the annual budget trap these sites fall into, but rather look to inflation if we are going to go by these articles. Is inflation rising to a worrisome point where they would need to take corrective measures through the exchange rate policies to combat it? That should be the question and detail we should look to at this point rather than the budget approval in my opinion.... :)

• Upvote 1