Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video: Economic Conference on Dropping of the Zero’s (not translated)

trooper

For the people who can understand or have persons close that can translate this.. Please post your remarks on this.. Dr Shabibi and company.

http://altahreernews...?v=521W2G3R4RS4

I've sent an email with the link to my Son in Law's mother, who is in Lebanon, asking if she or anyone she knows can translate this. I'll get back to you if I get a translation.

• Upvote 3

For the people who can understand or have persons close that can translate this.. Please post your remarks on this.. Dr Shabibi and company.

http://altahreernews.net/watch_video.php?v=521W2G3R4RS4

Just sent it to my Arabic friend and called him, he is out but as soon as he gets home to his computer he'll translate it for me...

I think it is a very good idea to have more than one translation, thanks guys and gals!

Your right zig..... because I've seen several people say they have had things translated to find out they have no clue and not even close to being right,.......... guru's wrong....go figure.... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Just sent it to my Arabic friend and called him, he is out but as soon as he gets home to his computer he'll translate it for me...

Your right zig..... because I've seen several people say they have had things translated to find out they have no clue and not even close to being right,.......... guru's wrong....go figure.... :lol::lol::lol:

I agree, then we probably will have a very good understanding of what this video is about. I hope we like it..

i did hear the word dinar mentioned a few times so was encouraged about that. did anyone manage to see what kind of demons the bank was handling..it was too fast for my old eyes and am not sure how to slow that video down..it would be exciting to be able to tell what demom the notes were and if they are new..great find..will check back for translation. best len

• Upvote 1

I HAD A FRIEND OF MINE THAT IS LEBANESE , OWNS A STORE NEAR MY HOUSE LISTEN TO THE VIDEO, HE SAID THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT LIFTING THE ZEROS, AND MAKING NEW MONEY TO GO ALONG SIDE OF IT, ALSO IF THEY REVALUED THERE DINAR IT WOULD MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR THERE PEOPLE... AND HE CONTINUED TO SAY IF THE PALISTINEIANS NOT SURE IF I SPELLED THAT RIGHT,,IF THEM AND ISREAL WOULD LEARN TO GET ALONG IT WOULD MAKE NUCH MORE PEACE,

WHAT I GOT OUT OF IT, IS THAT IT IS THE SAME AS WE HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT, I HOPE THIS HELPS...I TRIED LOL

Thanks for the effort!! +1

This is from me:

I just verified content of video with someone on my team here who speaks Arabic fluently. I asked him to translate . . . Note: I have never mentioned the dinar to him before today!

He said . . . All they’re talking about is dropping the zeros off the currency and raising its value. He started talking about how much it costs now and what it will become after.

They were saying. . .

They want Implemented by next year but most of parliament wants it done earlier. Most of parliament is in agreement and are positive. About 20% minority doesn’t want it done because it will create too much overseas importation and that’s its not good for national economy.

They mentioned that it’s a decision that could happen at any moment!

Me: so if I had a 25K note after they revalue him: then said it would be worth . . . he paused and said holy ****.

Just thought I’d share. GO RV

http://vodpod.com/watch/16037305-video-economic-conference-on-dropping-of-the-zeros-not-translated?pod=

Edited by pirateoflight
  • Upvote 16

This is from me:

I just verified content of video with someone on my team here who speaks Arabic fluently. I asked him to translate . . . Note: I have never mentioned the dinar to him before today!

He said . . . All they’re talking about is dropping the zeros off the currency and raising its value. He started talking about how much it costs now and what it will become after.

They were saying. . .

They want Implemented by next year but most of parliament wants it done earlier. Most of parliament is in agreement and are positive. About 20% minority doesn’t want it done because it will create too much overseas importation and that’s its not good for national economy.

Me: so if I had a 25K note after they revalue him: then said it would be worth . . . he paused and said holy ****.

http://vodpod.com/watch/16037305-video-economic-conference-on-dropping-of-the-zeros-not-translated?pod=

About 20% minority doesn’t want it done because it will create too much overseas importation and that’s its not good for national economy.

Go RV :D

This is from me:

They were saying. . .

I want to know what holy **** equals lol

• Upvote 2