Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Walkingstick - Frank Likes Saturday, Going Into Sunday; Sunday, the 12th, is 3 Days Before The U.N. Operational Rates Are Posted !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank Chooses The Dates He Likes For A Blue Couch Date With Delta !

11-9-2017   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   [Saturday is the 11th;   Frank [Guru Frank26] likes Saturday, going into Sunday;  Sunday, the 12th, is 3 days before the U.N. Operational rates are posted ...]   

A country... may change, their operational rate/s of exchange at any time...

The UN publication of dates is not a reflection of when a country may or may not adjust their operational exchange rate/s, accordingly...

• Upvote 4

11-9-2017   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "Abadi: I will call for a military end soon, but the security challenge will remain"   

".....the security challenge remains"

A question is and remains what level of security is "necessary" to facilitate our event, IMO.  

Obviously, I think, there has been a deterioration of political stability at least in the short term. 

[they will never be totally secure...no country is...

I think once the borders are sealed /protected then we might see something.]  Agreed.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

11-9-2017   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "Abadi: I will call for a military end soon, but the security challenge will remain"   

".....the security challenge remains"

A question is and remains what level of security is "necessary" to facilitate our event, IMO.  

Obviously, I think, there has been a deterioration of political stability at least in the short term. 

[they will never be totally secure...no country is...

I think once the borders are sealed /protected then we might see something.]  Agreed.

CNN. Broadcasting While Abadi’s Walking Around Trying To Find A Signal To Make The Call !

LINK

Abadi: I will call for a military end soon, but the security challenge will remain

17-11-09 الساعة 17:36 (بتوقيت بغداد)
aaaaaaadfwefwefe.jpg
2017-11-09 at 17:36 (Baghdad time)

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the organization will come to a military end soon, but the challenge of security will remain, during a meeting of the National Cell for the Coordination of intelligence intelligence plans for the post-urging

"The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, is a meeting of the National Cell of the Intelligence Coordination Council," a government statement said.

During the meeting, "discuss the work of intelligence agencies and their future plans during the next phase after the elimination of terrorist gangs."

Abadi, who has blessed the great victories of the armed forces on gangs and called on the terrorists to break the thorn of terrorism in Iraq, said that "the preacher will soon end militarily, but the security challenge remains. This requires intensifying the intelligence effort and a well thought out and strategic plan applied on the ground."

"This is what we have done over the past period and we continue with it and with greater efforts," he added.

He pointed out that "the importance of the citizen's role in cooperation with the security system," noting that "the past months have witnessed such cooperation and contributed significantly to the establishment of security and liberalization of areas."

"We need more cooperation in the coming period," he said.

He listened to a detailed explanation of the intelligence work and its results and issued his directives in order to support system" rel="">support this effort to provide security to citizens.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Breaking news : Less than half an hour Abadi: the liberation process is nearing its end

link

Scrolling Headline - Baghdad Today News !

Breaking news : Less than half an hour Abadi: the liberation process is nearing its end

link

Scrolling Headline - Baghdad Today News !

• Upvote 4

11-9-20217  Newshound Guru Don961  Article:  "Baghdad cut the hard currency from Kurdistan

Quote:  "The Central Bank of Iraq decided on Wednesday, to stop the sale of foreign currency to banks operating in the northern region of all the country."  

no more sneaking usd CBI reserves out of the country thru a bogus bank account for a bogus company importing bogus goods and services thru use of the currency auction ... enough ... imo.

• Upvote 4

Camel-Tank--692.jpg

5 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Camel-tank? I wonder how many miles per gallon of water that thing gets? 

Idk - But Whenever It Backfires It’s Infinitely More Lethal Than That Turret Sticking Out The Front ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3

Anybody Jonesing For A Frankie Mookla Update ? :o 

Anybody ... Anybody ... (tap) (tap) (tap) ... Is This Thing Even On ...

11-10-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO...There are NO...Issues with the HCL and the KURDS and The GOI and the Budget and A!!!  

Finally...A Retro Active Action by the GOI will allow any day of 2017 to be...THE MOOKLA.   

[In The Still Of The Night...]   Indeed ...It will arrive in this manner.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Lnghrn12 said:

Clown, with all this news it sounds like you are feeling BUZZY!!! True?

Maybe A Little Bit - But Nowhere’s Nearly As ‘Buzzy’ As Barzani ! :o 

CNN. Broadcasting While Barzani Gets So Stoned That He Starts Wearing A Folded Up Tablecloth On His Head !

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....11/253943/

Jaafar: Barzani will be stoned in the coming days and Baghdad will not allow a single party to be isolated on northern Iraq

%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%

The deputy of the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, Saturday, Barzani's decline in the coming days and bowing to the conditions of Baghdad constitutional, stressing that the government will not allow the unity of a particular party in the provinces of northern Iraq and determined to impose democracy.

"Kurdistan continues to control two border ports and illegally seize their imports," Jaafar told Al-Maaloumah.

He added that "Barzani will decline in the coming days after the suffocation tightened and will be subject to all conditions set by the federal government according to the Constitution, including the delivery of border crossings."

He pointed out that "the federal government insists on the implementation of the Constitution and democracy in northern Iraq and not allow the control of one party and the confiscation of the views of others in the region repression.

• Upvote 3

Direct from the LazyZ Ranch
How about those Rock Mnt Oysters.

My contacts 
say 
nov 14 to Dec 1. LadyZ

I don’t say much about them. Too many bring info in and get chastised terribly. So, I keep quiet. Only said something tonight because we are 
so close. 

Stay positive....please.

It’s all good.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:16 PM, DinarThug said:

Frank also likes long walks on a short pier. The Mookla.  In The Still Of The Night.  Indeed....IT will arrive in this manner.

Frank seems to be feeling warm and fuzzy lately, with all this pillow talk. I think Delta must be in town. :wub:

homosexuality-1686922-960-720-ebf294f9be_660x371.jpg

• Upvote 1

Luigi says...

Can this rumor have anything to do with the UN Operation Rate release on the 15th?

Just curious about the timing of the article.

11-13-2017   Newshound Guru Don961  Article:  "6 tons of gold intervened monthly through the airports of Baghdad and Najaf"    trusted by many in Iraq, gold imports beginning to pick up steam ... whenever Iraq begins mining their own gold resources, ... they will not just be bringing in gold from other countries, collecting tariffs and fees ... but they could possibly become the gold hub of the ME ... imo.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1