Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent .. Service Alantrent from five o'clock until nine am cut across Iraq

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=45506..........

Number of readers: 13397

14-05-2017 01:38 AM

Euphrates -

Aware of the Euphrates news that the Internet service will be cut off in the morning across Iraq from 5 am until 9 am because of the sixth grade primary school exam
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, blueskyline said:
Aware of the Euphrates news that the Internet service will be cut off in the morning across Iraq from 5 am until 9 am because of the sixth grade primary school exam

I don't know that this means anything but that is the biggest BS excuse that I've ever read. 

• Upvote 5

If this is for tomorrow, May 15, 2017 5 am to 9 am Baghdad, Iraq time, then this will occur 9 pm tonight, May 14, 2017 CDT until 1 am May 15, 2017 CDT. Not sure this is something to stay up for - might as well get a good night's sleep for whatever it is - even nothing. My opinion has been and is that there will be an Iraqi news black out around the time something significant is happening in Iraq that could include an IQD RV. Like I said, might as well get a good night's sleep for whatever it is - even nothing.

In the mean time.......................

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Boozer - you beat me to it! We know it can't be electricity since they don't have it on yet! Which makes me wonder- what does Iraq use to power its internet?

Yes, Synopsis- go Moola Nova (which is quite appropriate as 'Nova' is the backwards spelling of the town I grew up in)....

and go May 2017- which I truly hope is the date that we finally see an RV of the IQD!

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, presence said:

Yes, Synopsis- go Moola Nova (which is quite appropriate as 'Nova' is the backwards spelling of the town I grew up in)....

Hi Presence!

Is this it?

http://www.avon-ny.org/

If so, that is one beautiful, beautiful place!!! Hey, it is supposed to be 62 F today in a town (village) of about 3,400 people - looks like a place most everybody would want to live - including the lake effect snow - might as well enjoy it snowmobiling!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Have they ever turned it off for and exam previously?... It must be a Very Important Exam!!!!

agreed

never seen anything like this any where

in the world

university maybe

but grade school

weird

Synopsis- Thanks for the acknowledgment. No, it's not Avon, NY - which is a town I wasn't familiar with, but I am in agreement with you that it certainly looks beautiful. The 5 arches in the link you provided look like they were brought over from Rome and re-assembled there!

The town I grew up in is 1 state to the East of the one you suspected- and about a 30 minute drive to the East from my present location. It too is a beautiful place, in many ways, although it's become one of the more pricey and borderline 'snobbish' areas when viewed by some. 

I hope your perception of the reasons behind a blackout is correct, and not related to any attempts to suppress the global computer virus unleashed on Friday...we shall certainly see soon enough. In the meantime, I will take your advice and stay well rested (unless of course a late-night text gets my attention.) Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1