Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Confiscate Iraqi Political Funds Billions !

DinarThug

8 minutes ago, deniscanada said:

I'm surprised with the names on the list that nobody has complained in the news about it. you figure that somebody would have complained about their bank accounts being frozen or confiscated.

deniscanada, Agree...However, Do you think the Politicians want the Iraqi Citizens to know about their "BILLIONS" stashed away in the U.S.A. or other countries.  Hell I wish the entire document be sent directly to Sadr's email and followers ASAP.   Let them answer the question "Where Did You Get This"....Just my 2 cents   

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Hey, if this thing traces back to KILLary's illegal server in Chappaqua....

why you.... we oughtta..... :deadhorse:  ! you snaggle-toothed lyin' varmint !

Or maybe even the gorged soros server... just a short stone's throw from the klinton coven.... 

You  ladies are flipping funny...I enjoy your posts.[ I was gonna say your posts are hilarious but then I reconsidered that,lol!]

Wealthhound

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, fancy said:

wouldn't there be some kinda news from DJT on this, like a tweet or something on our side? Maybe it's a bold move from "Someone" to Iraq saying cats out of the corruption bag. No offense Snow, you're good cat.

I agree with fancy.

5 hours ago, newbieDA said:

Just my thoughts on this and as of lately.

Take everything "as a grain of salt" right now. This is something, but really we can never confirm any of this. And if true, it just a baby step.

Iraq is like getting a whole state into a prison system with everything being tracked in and out, worst than George Orwells "1984" to make anything reaslistically to happen on an International level. It is actually a great NWO proving ground also, so alot of the these measure will be used against us as well in the future.

Just be sure to use some of the money we may get to take down that system here so it never ever happens to us or to safe guard yourself and your family from it.

Just my two cents.

• Upvote 5

DT I think we are going to need a bigger boat ! Like a fricken frieghtliner !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ! That's enough to make 566,000,000 new millionaires ! Time for a drink ! Time for a smoke ! I just love sitting in my backyard waiting on an RV !

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ReVbo said:

Iraqi Commission of Integrity (CoI) spokesman Adil Nouri has claimed that half of the government's oil income and funds for reconstruction were 'stolen' and 'vanished' from Iraq during the 8-year period of office of former President Nouri Maliki.

ReVbo, Thanks,  Based on the DT article today it seems the News Media made the decision to lists all of whom they know through leaks or information from informants.  Nonetheless, It is out there for all of Iraq & The World to review and digest so we will see where this goes in the near term and I hope it has 4 legs instead of 1....:D

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

DT I think we are going to need a bigger boat ! Like a fricken frieghtliner !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ! That's enough to make 566,000,000 new millionaires ! Time for a drink ! Time for a smoke ! I just love sitting in my backyard waiting on an RV !

Talk about "wealth re-distribution"... that just sounds INSANE ! 566 million, huh...:huh: .... shaza'am Sgt. Carter ! :o

• Upvote 6

Well as much as I would love for this to be true, I have my doubts. Something this big would at least make the streamer on Fox news. I would also think that other news outlets ( like the ones in Iraq ) would be all over it. The names on this list from the PM to the CBI governor would probably shut down the government if all were arrested.

Again, as much as I would love for INTPOL to lock all these folks up for their destruction of Iraq I don't think this article has much merit...hope I'm wrong 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Talk about "wealth re-distribution"... that just sounds INSANE ! 566 million, huh...:huh: .... shaza'am Sgt. Carter ! :o

1 minute ago, DoD said:

Well as much as I would love for this to be true, I have my doubts. Something this big would at least make the streamer on Fox news. I would also think that other news outlets ( like the ones in Iraq ) would be all over it. The names on this list from the PM to the CBI governor would probably shut down the government if all were arrested.

Again, as much as I would love for INTPOL to lock all these folks up for their destruction of Iraq I don't think this article has much merit...hope I'm wrong 

Buzz killer ! That's what happened after I crashed and couldn't walk or work for 3 mths......LOL

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DoD said:

Well as much as I would love for this to be true, I have my doubts. Something this big would at least make the streamer on Fox news.

The lamestream media is probably trippin' all over their wicks right now trying to hash this all out

before sayin' squat...

remember -- this is the globalists' fault... the msm's own bosses, owners, slave masters !

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  Suggestion.......One could send the Article to "FOXNEWS", "CNN", "NBC", "CBS" or "60 Minutes" and see if they will run with it.   This could be their "NEWS STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD".    Ya never know.....:D:D  

Might send it to fake news just in case, they will run anything !...... Just saying !

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As much as we all want this to be true the article seems to be saying that this information is also published in the U.S. Treasury, however that is not the case. See this link for pertinent information. 

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/default.aspx

I'm with you and would love this to be true. I have searched all day and cannot find this anywhere other than on blogs and regurgitated message threads....

B/A

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  Suggestion.......One could send the Article to "FOXNEWS", "CNN", "NBC", "CBS" or "60 Minutes" and see if they will run with it.   This could be their "NEWS STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD".    Ya never know.....:D:D  

Yup as much as everyone hates MSM, if this is real, they will run it.

B/A

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, tigergorzow said:

And betray the hand that feeds 'em...?  HA !

But we ARE curious to see how they're going to roll this out and spin the helloutta it to be sure !

The artful dodgers that they are --- probably awaiting their masters' orders on how to touch this one...

If they tell the TRUTH about it, every globalist head from soros & bush to klintons and ho'bummers is gonna roll under the bus known as PRESIDENT TRUMP.

The TRUTH about this would make Trump shine like the sun itself, and the left would lose ALL credibility !

Will Trump sell out the globalist monsters... Will he just blame previous administrations' "policies" and let it slide...?

Stay tuned.....

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Might send it to fake news just in case, they will run anything !...... Just saying !

Tex, We will need them to Investigate the $ amounts and request an Interview with each of the individuals on the "LISTS" LOL.  Again, Put them on the spot "Where Did You Get This".   You promise to tell the truth nothing but the truth so help you Allah / God.  You are under Oath!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Tex, We will need them to Investigate the $ amounts and request an Interview with each of the individuals on the "LISTS".  Again, Put them on the spot "Where Did You Get This".   You promise to tell the truth nothing but the truth so help you Allah / God.  You are under Oath!!

Tiger you made me crack a rib ! I say water board the SOB's !

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Maybe President Trump will use these 'confiscated' funds to effect our own RV right here in the Good 'Ol USA... !

"Okay all you Veterans holding IQD, come on into your local Wells Fargo and we'll make ya whole ! "

Why, thank you, Mr Trump... we sure will do that ! 

now I will vote for this !!

• Upvote 5