Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

The price of the dollar rose slightly on the stock market struggle, while prices stabilized on local markets on Saturday (March 31, 2018).
Kifah Stock Exchange – Baghdad 120.500, while prices for Thursday were 120.200.
Selling and buying prices in banking
The sale price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars.
The price of buying the dollar = 120.000 dinars

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, OfCamelot said:

Also I dont believe that the "zero's" will be eliminated in the near future. 

Well that not the word on the streets per the CBI...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Exchange rates of the dollar and other currencies

3/31/2018 1:30:00 AM127 Number of readings

103132018_drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraw.j

Khandan - 

recorded the US dollar and other foreign currencies prices on Saturday (31 / March / 2018) in the banking markets of Kurdistan region, prices listed below: - 

Exchange of US $ 100 price of 121 thousand Iraqi dinars 

exchange 100 euros price of 148.7 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 pounds amounted to 170 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 Turkish liras amounted to 30.5 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 thousand titans amounted to 24 thousand dinars 

while the exchange rate of the dollar in other foreign currencies as follows: 

100 euros for 123 dollars    

100 pounds for 140 dollars

• Upvote 3

Details of the opening of an Iraqi bank in Saudi Arabia

31-03-2018 01:45 PM
Readers
image.php?token=a59b5a85c78ae6a0dede3059eb5d69a2&size=

Baghdad News -

The governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, Saturday, that there is coordination between Baghdad and Riyadh, to open a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia. 

Al-Alaq said in a press statement that 'the monetary relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia are good and soon a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade will be opened in Saudi Arabia to facilitate trade exchange between the two brotherly countries.' 

"Saudi Arabia will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq soon, which will encourage economic relations between the two countries," he said.

• Upvote 1

The exchange rate of the dollar and other currencies on Friday in Iraq

30/03/2018 02:33 | Number of readings:
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
The exchange rate of the dollar and other currencies on Friday in Iraq

Trend Press / Baghdad

Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, stabilized at the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1205 dinars per dollar, ie 120 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

The sale price of one dollar is 1210 dinars, or 121 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

And the purchase price of the dollar at 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

Foreign exchange rates:

Euro World Price: 100 Euro = 123.05 USD

GBP World Price: 100 Bounds = $ 140.24

Turkish Lira World Price: $ 100 = TRY 394.70.

mt

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/210949.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

BAGHDAD / Iraq's 

central bank governor Ali al-Alaq said on Saturday that there was coordination between Baghdad and Riyadh to open a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia. 

"The monetary relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia are good, and soon a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia will be opened in order to facilitate the trade exchange between the two brotherly countries," the governor said.

"Saudi Arabia will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq soon, which will encourage economic relations between the two countries," he said.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The price of the dollar rose slightly on the stock market struggle, while prices stabilized on local markets on Saturday (March 31, 2018).
Kifah Stock Exchange – Baghdad 120.500, while prices for Thursday were 120.200.
Selling and buying prices in banking
The sale price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars.
The price of buying the dollar = 120.000 dinars

http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/03/31/the-dollar-exchange-rate-on-the-stock-exchange-rose-slightly-and-settled-on-the-domestic-markets/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to The price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar on April 01, 2018

The price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar on April 01, 2018

01-04-2018 02:50 PM
Readers
image.php?token=5b4388c90a3d41512dbab88f8544a8d6&size=

Baghdad News -

The exchange markets in Baghdad, Erbil and Basra, traded exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar on Sunday April 1, 2018 as follows:

Baghdad - the stock market struggle

$ 100 for 120,450 dinars

Arbil Stock Exchange

$ 100 for 120,850 dinars

Basra Stock Exchange

$ 100 for 120,550 dinars

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The dollar exchange rate in Iraq on Sunday

7018.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rate of the dollar, Sunday, stabilized against the dinar in the local currency market. 
According to the figures received by "Economy News", the price of selling the dollar in Baghdad today 120 thousand dinars and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars compared to $ 
100. " On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today 120 thousand dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars compared to $ 100. 
While the price of selling the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 120 thousand and 250 dinars, the purchase price 121 thousand and 250 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday was 120 thousand 450 dinars, the purchase price 121 thousand and 400 dinars compared to $ 100.

Views 56   Date Added 01/04/2018

• Upvote 3

The dollar exchange rate continues to decline against the Iraqi dinar

Readers

The dollar exchange rate continues to decline against the Iraqi dinar

01-04-2018 03:01 PM

The Euphrates -

The exchange markets in Baghdad, Erbil and Basra, traded exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar on Sunday April 1, 2018 as follows: 

Baghdad - the stock market struggle 
$ 100 for 120,450 dinars 

Arbil Stock Exchange 
$ 100 for 120,850 dinars 

Basra Stock Exchange 
$ 100 for 120,550 dinars 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

That’s why I tried so hard not to get excited :( 

These guys have a pattern of not being able to pull their heads out of their a$$es long enough to see what’s good for their countrymen!

so we wait :angry:

Who knows, guys? Maybe there’s something to that 90-day rule Kaperoni always talks about. I’ve actually seen it in writing from the IMF as it relates to acceptance of Article 8. That puts us around about June 12-15. In the grand scheme, that’s not too bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ReVbo said:

Who knows, guys? Maybe there’s something to that 90-day rule Kaperoni always talks about. I’ve actually seen it in writing from the IMF as it relates to acceptance of Article 8. That puts us around about June 12-15. In the grand scheme, that’s not too bad.

ReVbo,

Did you see the post by Synopsis where he says that since Iraq's banking has been so modernized and up-to-date perhaps, with a flick of the switch, the multiple currency practice will disappear and the 90-day rule can be done away with? 

I'm sure I didn't explain it right, but I hope you get the idea of what I'm trying to say.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Floridian said:

ReVbo,

Did you see the post by Synopsis where he says that since Iraq's banking has been so modernized and up-to-date perhaps, with a flick of the switch, the multiple currency practice will disappear and the 90-day rule can be done away with? 

I'm sure I didn't explain it right, but I hope you get the idea of what I'm trying to say.

I did. That was hypothetical, though, and while I’m sure they have the technical capabilities, they may not be allowed to per IMF guidelines. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

It's all about Stability..from the articles..IMO..

If mental stability is a prerequisite..... they better act quick..... I think we’re starting to lose it 😂😂😂 But I’m not sure any of us ever had it to begin with. 

Enjoy your Easter Yota! Thanks again for bringing it 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

From yesterday...

Nubaa / Mawazin News /: There are political parties do not want the security and stability of liberated areas

Since 2018-03-31 at 16:43 (Baghdad time)

6656565563356356.jpg

The battle with terrorism has ended militarily but the plots are still being hatched against the crowd and security," Hashim al-Moussawi, a spokesman for the al-Shabab movement, said on Saturday. Iraq. 
"There are political parties that do not want security and stability in the liberated areas," Moussawi told Mawazine News. "The popular mobilization can move towards the cells in these areas and conduct large-scale searches to confront the soft areas." 
"The battle has ended militarily, but there are conspiracies of the political parties that have lost their popular base in the Sunni areas trying to get the crowd out of these areas through international pressure on the government," he said. "This could weaken the security aspect in those areas."
It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider Abadi, had announced, Saturday (9 December 2017), the final victory on the organization of calling the terrorist, and the restoration of all Iraqi territory from his control.

I agree with you Yota.  It’s all about stability, Iraq is ravished with war and bad actors. (ISIS, corrupt politicians).

i also believe if this is to be a world wide monetary reset then all the ducks need to be lined up and ready.  

No doubt Iraq is almost ready.  Let’s see what this week brings but keep in mind we have an election ( more stability if it goes the way it is supposed to go) and Ramadan starting May 16th.

That’s funny NEPat

Haven’t you heard there is a  mental stability and drooling test at cash in.  If you go to the bank and are drooling or babbling about being rich you are out the door. I think Adam has that in his Cash in Guide, chapter 6.   Haha

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The dollar continues to decline against the dinar in the Iraqi currency market
10:41
Last updated
The time now is 10:55 AM
Watch

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow: The 

dollar exchange rate on Monday in front of the dinar in the local currency market.

"The price of selling the dollar in Baghdad today 119 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 750 dinars to 100 dollars."

The price of the sale of the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today 120 thousand and 250 dinars, the purchase price 121 thousand and 250 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday was 120 thousand 450 dinars, the purchase price 121 thousand and 400 dinars compared to $ 100.

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 120 thousand dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars.
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic