Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

26 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

thanks  zul , but strictly my opinion years ago when the cbi was more transparent about information to the citizens , cbi released articles about taking the currency from 4 million to 1 million notes in circulation the articles had the usual slightly translated differences , when iraq had a higher exchange rate the note count was around the 1 million target note count , with that said what we never get to know or see recorded unless someone has it , is when iqd is brought into the central bank how much is returned back into circulation ...... we wait 

I think Laid Back did a count one time and we are close if not there on the note count. I am forcing this to be the year. Time for Iraq to step up in the world.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Careful CF, might be a Chili/pinto bean burrito 🌯 in play here. Wonder what Wiljor had for lunch ? ;)

Wiljor and Botzwana know what a good Chili/pinto beans burrito can do.  STAND Clear and check back blast area. 

• Haha 2

Imho, I do believe Abadi will win the elections, hands down. But, with that being said, we just never really know, this is Iraq. Regardless of who wins, I believe that the RV will go ahead as planned, and, Iraq and it’s people will come together for a better tomorrow. 

‘Why do I believe this? 

1. The world is betting on it

2. Already, billions of dollars invested

3. Updated and modern banking system, for what???? 

4. 4th largest oil producer on the planet 

5. ISIS pretty much eradicated 

6. International community already on board with re building projects 

7. Corruption being dealt with

8. Many months of stability in IQD/USD exchange rate (Shabibi stated this) 

9. Taxes, tariffs, boarder crossings, international credit ratings being re implemented 

10. We know, the IQD is being forcefully held below its true value, although frustrating, it is inevitable we will see a real value being placed. 

These are just some of the reasons why I believe the future value  of the IQD is not what it is today. We can not deny that as of late we have seen many things change for the better in Iraq and the global community is steaming ahead with its plans to bring them to the worlds stage.

The HCL in my opinion, is a done deal, the elections are the last hold up and Abadi will prevail as the leader of Iraq one more time, again, I believe it’s people and the global community will see to it.  

Again, just my :twocents: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Zul, I feel the same way. I feel like this is a mini float to get to get Iraqis seeing that their currency is gaining strength ageanst the USD.  All good my friend.  :twothumbs:

:crossedfingers:

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The decline of the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar for the fourth day

12:38
Last updated
The time now is 12:43 PM
Watch

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

The dollar will continue to decline against the dinar on the Iraqi stock exchanges for the fourth day in a row on Tuesday. 

Where the price of selling the dollar in the stock market in Baghdad today 119 thousand and 550 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 500 dinars compared to $ 100.

On the Arbil exchange, the dollar recorded 120,000 dinars and the purchase price was 119 thousand and 950 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 119 thousand and 850 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 800 dinars compared to 100 dollars. 

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 119,750 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 700 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 119 thousand and 900 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 150 dinars to 100 dollars.
The exchange rate of the dollar yesterday was 119 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 700 dinars to 100 dollars.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Imho, I do believe Abadi will win the elections, hands down. But, with that being said, we just never really know, this is Iraq. Regardless of who wins, I believe that the RV will go ahead as planned, and, Iraq and it’s people will come together for a better tomorrow. 

‘Why do I believe this? 

1. The world is betting on it

2. Already, billions of dollars invested

3. Updated and modern banking system, for what???? 

4. 4th largest oil producer on the planet 

5. ISIS pretty much eradicated 

6. International community already on board with re building projects 

7. Corruption being dealt with

8. Many months of stability in IQD/USD exchange rate (Shabibi stated this) 

9. Taxes, tariffs, boarder crossings, international credit ratings being re implemented 

10. We know, the IQD is being forcefully held below its true value, although frustrating, it is inevitable we will see a real value being placed. 

These are just some of the reasons why I believe the future value  of the IQD is not what it is today. We can not deny that as of late we have seen many things change for the better in Iraq and the global community is steaming ahead with its plans to bring them to the worlds stage.

The HCL in my opinion, is a done deal, the elections are the last hold up and Abadi will prevail as the leader of Iraq one more time, again, I believe it’s people and the global community will see to it.  

Again, just my :twocents: 

Very well stated and good points against the naysayers.Now lets see a RV with a rate that matches our patience 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Release date: 2018/4/24 11:03 • 697 times read
Continued decline in the dollar exchange in Iraq
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Tuesday morning, a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.
The market price on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1196 dinars per dollar, or 119 thousand and 600 dinars per hundred dollars. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the sale price of one dollar 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
And the purchase price of the dollar is 1190 dinars, or 119 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars, and this price is the lowest recorded by the currency markets for years in Iraq. 
Foreign Exchange Rates: 
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 122.15 USD The 
World Price: 100 Bounds = 139.44 $ The 
Turkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = 409.70 Turkish Lira.
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

The market price on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1196 dinars per dollar, or 119 thousand and 600 dinars per hundred dollars. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the sale price of one dollar 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
And the purchase price of the dollar is 1190 dinars, or 119 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars, and this price is the lowest recorded by the currency markets for years in Iraq.

US dollar USD 1184.000
Euro EUR 1448.979
Pound sterling GBP 1652.035
Canadian dollar CAD 921.616
Swiss franc S.FR 1213.488
Swedish krona SEK 139.883
Norwegian krone NOK 150.531
Danish krone DKK 194.554
Japanese yen JPY 10.981
Chinese Yuan CNY 187.787
Australian dollar AUD 908.483
Special drawing rights SDR 1712.881
Gold for 24-ounce Gold

https://cbi.iq/

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 25/4/2018 that performed on 24/4/2018

Announcement No.(3684)

Sale Date - 25/4/2018 that performed on 24/4/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

So, the CBI official rate is 1,184 IQD = 1 USD. The CBI currency auctions have a 1,190 IQD = 1 USD. With a spread of 6 Iraqi Dinar.

With an apparent market purchase price of 1,196 IQD = 1 USD, this is (1,196 - 1,190) / 1,190 = 0.5% over the CBI currency auction rate. The spread here is 6 Iraqi Dinar as well.

So, the purchase price of the Dinar in the market place is nominally 1% over the CBI official rate. That is really, really tight to me.

How much lower can the market price go before the demand on Iraqi Dinar increases? If Iraqi Dinar in the market place goes up, how fast will the Iraqi Dinar gain value?

I could be way off but it looks like there are monetary things lining up quickly that could cause a run on the Iraqi Dinar in the market place.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time...............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!
:rodeo:   :pirateship:
  • Upvote 11

• yota691 changed the title to A slight rise in the dollar exchange rate in local markets

7524.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The US dollar against the Iraqi dinar rose slightly on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad and local markets on Wednesday (April 25, 2018). 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 129.700, while prices were on Tuesday 129.600 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops 

Selling price of the dollar = 120.250 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.250 dinars.

Views 19   Date Added 25/04/2018

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

25-04-2018 12:53 PM
image.php?token=212c95d42f43324e82ad8eedda1bce64&size=

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar was slightly higher on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad and local markets.

The prices came as follows: 

Stock Exchange - Baghdad 129.700, while prices were on Tuesday 129.600 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops 

Selling price of the dollar = 120.250 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.250 dinars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Exchange Rates of the US Dollar against the Iraqi Dinar

Exchange Rates of the US Dollar against the Iraqi Dinar

Readers

Exchange Rates of the US Dollar against the Iraqi Dinar

26-04-2018 01:34 PM

The Euphrates -

The price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar today in the capital Baghdad, southern Iraq and Kurdistan Iraq market price is now noon today Thursday 

Price in Iraqi dinar per 100 USD 
The overall trend of demand is average 
ALKAFAH Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 119,550 JD ..... 
The purchase price / 119,500 dinars 

Harthy Exchange Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 119,550 dinars. 
The purchase price / 119,500 dinars 

Arbil Stock Exchange 
Selling price: .119,850 dinars 
The purchase price is 119,800 dinars 
_____ 
Basra Stock Exchange (South) AL psra Exchange .. 
Selling price / 119,750 dinars 
Purchase price / 119,700 dinars

• Upvote 8

These Stock Exchange exchange rates are ALL really tight and very near the CBI daily currency exchange rate of 1,190!!!

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 29/4/2018 that performed on 26/4/2018

Announcement No.(3686)

Sale Date - 29/4/2018 that performed on 26/4/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic