Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Legal Reveal Three Drafts Of The Law Of Oil And Gas !

DinarThug

Well I don't know what to say but wow. That last video Botzwana posted got me goosebumps..

Don't know if it's some video posted from the past but wow this is huge. The official release of an agreement of profit sharing between Erbil and Bahghd regarding the matter of exporting oil.

The people at the end being asked on their views were saying a deal at the end of the day is words we want to see it being implemented. (We'll so do we guys!)

Reckon this isn't the official HCL but if you have an agreement betwee the provinces and the government, who's the parliament to say no? It HAS to be soon!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

VIDEO OF IT BEING PASSED!  However we still need Article 140 after this.

I still believe this could be the Council of Ministers.  it does not look at all like Parliament.  Still the C of M passing an HCL should mean that Parliament would not be far behind, right???

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, localcats said:

hey  yota what do ya think ?

IMO...This has the approval of the Council of Minsters, it then goes to the legal department for fine tuning.  They have had previous version, (per the articles) which is why it states three drafts. Which will be submitted to the House of Representatives around the 20th of Sept in series of Package laws. Thanks DT

• Upvote 8

Really, Snow.  REALLY  That cat (Kitty) looks sick and pathetic.  Best pic you could find?  Give it to the ANIMAL and be protected for life.  Little kitty cats on their back are no match for me and the cookie Monster.  Find a pic of a Lion eating a cookie and we can talk further.

BTW, I have no doubt you can do that.  I just want to see it.

Photo shops don't count.

DW

Edited by DWitte
Added a line.
  • Upvote 2