Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Date is late Feb or march!

Benjamin NutnYahoo

I'm going to say the same thing I say all the time.... Put your Dinar in a safe place. Stop reading BS thinking it happens and wait for a text message ..... Phone call ... Email whatever. And stop watching this stuff. Go outside make snowman with the kids. Give your wife/special friend some one on one time. Read up on what you want to do. Do anything except aggravate over Iraq.

I'm going to say the same thing I say all the time.... Put your Dinar in a safe place. Stop reading BS thinking it happens and wait for a text message ..... Phone call ... Email whatever. And stop watching this stuff. Go outside make snowman with the kids. Give your wife/special friend some one on one time. Read up on what you want to do. Do anything except aggravate over Iraq. You will probably get to enjoy your investment longer. Just saying!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I call BS on this one. If it does not happen before Jan.31 of this year, you might as well put your dinar away and come back in November to catch up on the "new" intel. LOL. They CAN NOT rv, rd, or anything with their currency during the fiscal year. There is an outside chance they can go until Feb. 23 ( when the SBA expires and if it is not extended) and back date everything and "cook" their books but it is very slight. So I hope they get their crap together and get this over one way or the other. RV is hopeful and a rd would suck but at least it would be over!!

Edited by jerryskinz
  • Upvote 2

Some "GURU" named Frank is now saying Feb or March. I suspect on March 1 they will be saying April or May. Bottom line is they dont know shid and never have.

Dinar RV ... As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, waiting without end ... dare I say Amen?

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Some "GURU" named Frank is now saying Feb or March. I suspect on March 1 they will be saying April or May. Bottom line is they dont know shid and never have.

Surely you don't doubt good ol' Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and think he would just "make-it-up-as-you-go? Frank26???? NO WAY!

Would HE just blow smoke up whoever's trouser he can find?? NOT good ol' Frank!!

Let's see. H-M-M-M Maybe he was sitting on his blue couch and "tripped-out" thinking about buying a little grass shack in Kalakaua, Hawaii, or maybe he was just listening to some of his old tape-recorded blather sessions from previous made-up stories and felt it was time to grab any number and any date and just sort of, "THROW IT OUT THERE", to see how many newbies would swallow it. Maybe he doesn't remember that HUNDREDS of people clearly remember that he was thrown off his own Blog site by the Blog owners for garbage blogging!

Maybe he doesn't remember how he is considered a PUBLIC JOKE by everyone who has been involved with dinars for more than 6-months! Maybe he doesn't remember that after HE finally had the "revelation" that Okie was full of crap, and FRANK "booted" him from KTFA, that he himself was then botted off his OWN site

Yup! That's Good Ol' Frank!

Yea, Frank! February or March (of WHAT YEAR?)

• Upvote 2

Same thing...year after year after year..................I just check in here and there now...I still daydream, but in all honesty I hope nothing happens till after NEXT election...I really think we will get hosed by the democrats if this drops now! I have not lost hope, I just matured a little in this speculation..I am invested and thats all that matters..what happens- happens..atleast I can say I tried!

Same ole cock and bull. This will go on as long as it's profitable for those who are pumping and making the real money. It's R.V. every day for the guru's and pumpers and we string along hoping. What else can we do but wait and hope.

I'm going to say the same thing I say all the time.... Put your Dinar in a safe place. Stop reading BS thinking it happens and wait for a text message ..... Phone call ... Email whatever. And stop watching this stuff. Go outside make snowman with the kids. Give your wife/special friend some one on one time. Read up on what you want to do. Do anything except aggravate over Iraq. You will probably get to enjoy your investment longer. Just saying!

But what do I do with my spare time? scute_100-115.gif

Just kidding. You are right! tip_hat.gif

more like Frank has been snorting crystal while singing rv hymns to Bettys on the blue couch........

laugh.giflaugh.gif

The beginning of the end or it is in its final stages but not yet implementet, but there is a slight hang up, ahhhhh be right back...... I should not have spoke up, now they said , the voices in my head, someone heard me say it and now they are going to hold off. Please, add on if you wish.