Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a doozie !!!!!!!!!

PowerGeneration

1-13-2012 Guru TonyTNT Since its in the public-we can talk about M [Maliki] being asked to step down...3 options given to M [Maliki]: do it, Resign, or get removed. I don't think it will stop the RV. I am hearing its gone to far now and one man is not going to control the entire global economy. All the news is the same...Any hour, any minute. We were hoping it would be completed before the day or weekend is over...the rates are crazy high ...Its hard to believe if these numbers are real.

Yepper I am holding my breath :o Is this true? .....................I need the Debunker crew on this one

Go easy on me please..............Its good for a laugh..................possible pumper? :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

ABC News/AP Interview: Iraq Official Calls for PM’s Removal

Posted: January 13, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

By ADAM SCHRECK Associated Press

BAGHDAD January 13, 2012 (AP)

Iraq’s Sunni deputy premier called Friday for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to step down and warned that the country’s festering political crisis risks sparking a wider sectarian conflict in the region.

Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq stood by an earlier charge that Iraq is becoming a new dictatorship under al-Maliki, a Shiite. He said Iraqis could eventually rise up violently if al-Maliki remains in his post, and pushed for a parliamentary vote of no-confidence in the prime minister if he remains in office.

• Upvote 4

What is wrong with everyone, I went to the bank yesterday, it was one of the small four banks, I took a $20 bill and exchanged it for 3 $5, 4 $1, 1 50 cent, 1 quarter, and 5 nickels. No problem. On the way out I, I saw a bank manager that looked like he knew I owned some dinar, I then drove my car by and talked with the ATM machine, it has not told me anything yet, but I am going back again. I'll let you know what I find out next week.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What is wrong with everyone, I went to the bank yesterday, it was one of the small four banks, I took a $20 bill and exchanged it for 3 $5, 4 $1, 1 50 cent, 1 quarter, and 5 nickels. No problem. On the way out I, I saw a bank manager that looked like he knew I owned some dinar, I then drove my car by and talked with the ATM machine, it has not told me anything yet, but I am going back again. I'll let you know what I find out next week.

They give my kids suckers when I go to the bank. I think that they're trying to tell me the rate.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

ABC News/AP Interview: Iraq Official Calls for PM’s Removal

Posted: January 13, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

By ADAM SCHRECK Associated Press

BAGHDAD January 13, 2012 (AP)

Iraq’s Sunni deputy premier called Friday for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to step down and warned that the country’s festering political crisis risks sparking a wider sectarian conflict in the region.

Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq stood by an earlier charge that Iraq is becoming a new dictatorship under al-Maliki, a Shiite. He said Iraqis could eventually rise up violently if al-Maliki remains in his post, and pushed for a parliamentary vote of no-confidence in the prime minister if he remains in office.

Wow! Wish our "deputy prime minister", Joe Biden, would rise up the same way and push for a no-confidence vote of our dictator in chief, al-Hussein-Obama! Probably won't happen.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Let me know when the ATM answers you :lol:

Edited by armondtoth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think what the REAL question is, why are people watching Fox News. :blink:

Because the other Snooze channels suck... Fox suck a little bit less.

If you want to have your ears tickled, any lamestream media outlet will do, they all have the same exact stories, all massaged and reconstructed for our consumption.

• Upvote 6

I think what the REAL question is, why are people watching Fox News. :blink:

Because it is one of very few alternatives to the main stream communist propoganda machine of abccbsnbccnbcmsnbccnn, and there is nothing about the liberal communist agenda that I subscribe to... that's why!

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1