Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Money being shipped to Iraq

DiveDeepSix

Listen, I would be very doubtful that any American walked out of Iraq with stolen money amounting in the Billions! I am not sayin that there was not alot of corruption during the early years 2003-2007, but the amount of money they are accusing the US of stealing, would have had to be taken out in c-130. From what I have seen over the last three years, these people need to man up. They need to take care of their own people, quit living in the past and see what God has given them for the future. I can also see, how becoming a sovereign nation, with value to their currency, and a promise to a bright and lucrative future could change their world. And If I'm not mistaken, didn't I read an article a few months ago where they found the missing money. Get on On with your life Iraq! :)

• Upvote 2

I don't understand why would they be shipping dollars out by the pallet load--you mean on an airlift to send the money to iran--that makes even less sense--iran is and will be an enemy of iraq! always--there is no reason to even think that Iraq would allow that just to make iran richer this is even more stupid than Iraq making the US spectulators rich! down the long term possibities Iraq could become the largest holder of US Dollars AND all other currencies of every country-- including china and all of ASIA--right now it is the petro dollar as the main form of currency for trading oil BUT it does not negate accepting payment in any form of currency of any country for a contract to deliver the oil--remember something that really only applies to OPEC contracts [they all have cheated]---just because they will beome the head of OPEC doesn't mean they have to accept payment of dollars outside of the OPEC committment---I forsee my self that Iraq is in the short term is going to take the reigns , have the hammer, dictate terms , oh not so far down the road at all---greed moves mountains---

there are enough educated people in the government to see that hand writing on the wall---Shabbs RV--Hmmm long term , Hmmm and he is just one , he just is in the limelight--it is there it is going to happen---look to Bagdad!

:huh:

Listen, I would be very doubtful that any American walked out of Iraq with stolen money amounting in the Billions! I am not sayin that there was not alot of corruption during the early years 2003-2007, but the amount of money they are accusing the US of stealing, would have had to be taken out in c-130. From what I have seen over the last three years, these people need to man up. They need to take care of their own people, quit living in the past and see what God has given them for the future. I can also see, how becoming a sovereign nation, with value to their currency, and a promise to a bright and lucrative future could change their world. And If I'm not mistaken, didn't I read an article a few months ago where they found the missing money. Get on On with your life Iraq! :)

I thought I read the same article.....that they DID find the monies! Who knows?...maybe it got mis-placed

again. Gov. boogie-men creeping around in the night. :huh:

Edited by Dah-kota
  • Upvote 2

OK. You think you deserve an RV. just think of what those poor people over there endured. Some of our so called caring troops stripped the iraqi and made them parade up and down the cell blocks naked and beaten.

It doesn't matter if they were suspected of crimes or not. that's not a way for our military to act. We went to their Country and bombed the heck out of them while they were doing nothing. Our so called honest leaders say

it was because of the WMS but they had no WMS and now they want to do to Iran the way we did to Iraq. It seems that we owe them rather than them owing us. Go RV

I have been following this forum for a few months now since i have so much free time in Afghanistan. The ignorance of this post made me want to register just to point out how ignorant and clueless you are. You must be on e of those tools who believe that the news tells the whole truth. You probably rally for animal rights and whine about injustices around the globe but fail to rally for the men and women who give you the right to be so ignorant. Try visiting this god forsaken part of the earth and meeting the people here, then you might see what is really going on. Why don't you whine about how these animals have killed, maimed and the people who you whine about. If you had half a clue on how crueln selfish and ignorant could be you would shut your pie whole and be thankful for the life you have.

Sorry if i offended any body else but this guy is a moron.

• Upvote 15

I have been following this forum for a few months now since i have so much free time in Afghanistan. The ignorance of this post made me want to register just to point out how ignorant and clueless you are. You must be on e of those tools who believe that the news tells the whole truth. You probably rally for animal rights and whine about injustices around the globe but fail to rally for the men and women who give you the right to be so ignorant. Try visiting this god forsaken part of the earth and meeting the people here, then you might see what is really going on. Why don't you whine about how these animals have killed, maimed and the people who you whine about. If you had half a clue on how crueln selfish and ignorant could be you would shut your pie whole and be thankful for the life you have.

Great post, well said. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

OK. You think you deserve an RV. just think of what those poor people over there endured. Some of our so called caring troops stripped the iraqi and made them parade up and down the cell blocks naked and beaten.

It doesn't matter if they were suspected of crimes or not. that's not a way for our military to act. We went to their Country and bombed the heck out of them while they were doing nothing. Our so called honest leaders say

it was because of the WMS but they had no WMS and now they want to do to Iran the way we did to Iraq. It seems that we owe them rather than them owing us. Go RV

pathetic

• Upvote 6

Really? That is exactly how our military should act. It's called liberarion, war, and yes, it's hell and not for *******.

That's why it takes guts to execute a serious plan and follow through, remain resolute and focused on the task, and ignore pinheads that sit on the sidelines and whine.

You would be the first to cry for help. They understand violence, it's about all they ever saw or would see under the Sadaam regime. Now, not only they, but all of us that hold Dinar have new hope and great benefit from the sacrifice. Most of all, Iraqi's have something they have never seen in thousands of years.

You should be ashamed of your myopia and selective judgements that totally overlook 99% of the rest of the story. Please, please buy a vowel.

I know I'm wasting my breath, and no soldier could count on you to defend them, you might examine your worthiness for them to defend you. You're so embarrassed, so ashamed of this country, I suggest that you tell us how the military should be acting... Hmmmmm...

Should they all be tried, is war evil? You would have nothing, not even life itself if there were not rivers of blood shed to maintain our freedoms.

Iraq is the exact same thing. The people were not capable of taking out their tyrant, we are not the bullies, we are the angel on the playground that gives the bully a black eye and stops it in it's tracks.

Your attitude and statements are insulting and very hypocritical, in that you are reveling in your own freedom and attacking those same people that free others. Don't you think Iraqi's will enjoy their freedom, how about the stability they enjoy now and the wealth coming their way.

You're just disconnected from reality in my personal and very biased opinion. I remember very well all the "NO WAR", and "No blood for Oil" buttons, I'll be you have a case of them.

All the while you are watching the plan work, and now you have Dinar. You need to return it to them because you OWE THEM, you of all people that has betrayed the idea of their freedom should definitely not partake in the spoils of war. You are no friend to the Iraqi's or to their freedom, the UNITED STATES LIBERATED THEM. Get over it and admit that you are wrong, because if you are holding Dinar now you are Admitting openly that you don't believe a word of your own rhetoric... I sure don't take you seriously.... again I say, whose side are you on?

• Upvote 5

Oh my gosh! No kidding! laugh.gifhahaha

***///

:wave:bye-bye usd's!

:lmao::rolleyes::lol:

Who owns the books?? Why, Maliki and "Big O" of course...and they have the receipts to prove it too!

***///

I don't know if I should laugh or cry... :blink:

***///

I love you, man.

PROUD to have you on our team.

Godspeed til your feet once again touch the shores of The Land of The Free, Home of The Brave.

Salute.

• Upvote 1

Gave you a plus there---at least somebody here knows what's happening. Just because you are a vet does not mean you are a blind patriot. Our government has USED the poor vets, and their loyal patriotism, to extend their economic empire.

It takes a REAL patriot to stand up and say that. I think all the vets should be applauded for what they've done. But it doesn't make invasion the right thing to do.

Vets who believe the last twenty years of oil wars in the ME have been about defending America, well........they have been lied to, cheated and tricked, I hate to say.

***///

Don't you ever repeat that where I can hear you again.

I'm ashamed of your lack of intelligence in this matter.

Don't tell me I've been lied to and deceived.

That's for ME to decide.

Next time I'm up at the V.A. Hospital, I'm going to look in their eyes and try to forget I ever read this horrendous post.

Shame on you, son.

Right or wrong, we follow the orders of the Commander in Chief. If you're dissatisfied with his orders, go to the polls and change it,

don't take it out on us by saying you pity us.

MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG.

See you in November at the polls.

Really? That is exactly how our military should act. It's called liberarion, war, and yes, it's hell and not for *******.

That's why it takes guts to execute a serious plan and follow through, remain resolute and focused on the task, and ignore pinheads that sit on the sidelines and whine.

You would be the first to cry for help. They understand violence, it's about all they ever saw or would see under the Sadaam regime. Now, not only they, but all of us that hold Dinar have new hope and great benefit from the sacrifice. Most of all, Iraqi's have something they have never seen in thousands of years.

You should be ashamed of your myopia and selective judgements that totally overlook 99% of the rest of the story. Please, please buy a vowel.

I know I'm wasting my breath, and no soldier could count on you to defend them, you might examine your worthiness for them to defend you. You're so embarrassed, so ashamed of this country, I suggest that you tell us how the military should be acting... Hmmmmm...

Should they all be tried, is war evil? You would have nothing, not even life itself if there were not rivers of blood shed to maintain our freedoms.

Iraq is the exact same thing. The people were not capable of taking out their tyrant, we are not the bullies, we are the angel on the playground that gives the bully a black eye and stops it in it's tracks.

Your attitude and statements are insulting and very hypocritical, in that you are reveling in your own freedom and attacking those same people that free others. Don't you think Iraqi's will enjoy their freedom, how about the stability they enjoy now and the wealth coming their way.

You're just disconnected from reality in my personal and very biased opinion. I remember very well all the "NO WAR", and "No blood for Oil" buttons, I'll be you have a case of them.

All the while you are watching the plan work, and now you have Dinar. You need to return it to them because you OWE THEM, you of all people that has betrayed the idea of their freedom should definitely not partake in the spoils of war. You are no friend to the Iraqi's or to their freedom, the UNITED STATES LIBERATED THEM. Get over it and admit that you are wrong, because if you are holding Dinar now you are Admitting openly that you don't believe a word of your own rhetoric... I sure don't take you seriously.... again I say, whose side are you on?

***///

Thank you for your support, vastdream...

we grow tired on the front lines

and grow weary in our hearts when we hear this.

Why, oh, why would anyone want to take part in this kind of demoralization?

Thank you for standing by us, shoulder-to-shoulder with us, tall & PROUD.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

Gave you a plus there---at least somebody here knows what's happening. Just because you are a vet does not mean you are a blind patriot. Our government has USED the poor vets, and their loyal patriotism, to extend their economic empire.

It takes a REAL patriot to stand up and say that. I think all the vets should be applauded for what they've done. But it doesn't make invasion the right thing to do.

Vets who believe the last twenty years of oil wars in the ME have been about defending America, well........they have been lied to, cheated and tricked, I hate to say.

Who are these people giving you negs? Obviously they have nothing better to do.Thank you for your insight. When I was in the service and had to think of going to Nam I wanted to try to understand why I had to go. many in my unit were also wanting to know why.

As it goes we are only to obey our orders and if we didn't it was an article 15 or worse.It seems our Armed forces now-a-days is only war mongers and to be idle is bad. I'm all for peace and security but it is a little overboard now. I won't be around much longer but it is the future generation that is in peril. God help tham. Go RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thank You From all of us.

Go Shabs!

I saw that article, too.

Only explanation, we are helping Iraq to prepare for the RV by strengthening their banking & their economy.

I been saying all along...who is paying for this IQD RV...we are with our taxes, high gasoline, military & economic support going on behind the scenes.

Don't feel embarrassed or guilty to cash in at RV time. You helped to pay for part of it.

Exactly - and I've heard that we will loan them money to cash people out. I've encountered so many who don't realize that they have to have USD to exchange for Dinar when people cash out.

As someone has already written, the Dinar was created to print wealth. It's the solution to a global enigma. Americans and citizens of the world have paid through their noses to fund all of these wars and the military industrial complex since the time we were born. We have not had a decent standard of living because of it (it takes multiple persons in most families for them to live well).

You hit this one right! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

My goodness me! 31 negs! What has the guy done so bad? Iraqis did and do suffer even now. Abu Ghraib and systematic torture did exist. But here's something else we should ALL bear in mind.

That the entire world learnt the concept of free speech from America. So instead of censoring each other we really should be curtailing our psychotic leaders who seek to enslave and impoverish us with every new law and legislation they bring into force.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

The louts that "abused" the prisoners were dealt with and punished. As far as abuse that the trash that we detained endured, boo frickin' hoo. There were days during my training I would have traded what I was doing for the "abuses" those detainees went through. Spare us all the liberal diatribe please.

• Upvote 2

Imo, I feel that we meddle too much in other countries government and civil affairs.

However, with that said, I would strip every inch of skin and pour salt on it if it would save one American life or get information

about a terrorist cell, location or plot.

Now without starting a conflict might I ask if the gist of your statement was a result of the teaching that you received in an American school. I question your statement that "the entire world learned the concept of free speech from America" In 1906 Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote in her biography of Voltair "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it", This quote is usually used when the subject of free speech is broached. In the same year Diplomatic relations between America and Japan were somewhat strained when the San Francisco School Board ruled that Japanese students had to be taught in racially segregated schools, perhaps a restriction on their right to free speech?. Total belief in our own countries military forces non involvement with inappropriate behaviour when in fact both of our military personnel have been found guilty of such wrongdoing is ludicrous, it happened, was dealt with, move on, but don't deny it. All true ex military on here actually know or have heard not only serving military but PSC's involvement over the course of the years. Senior Ranks of the Military were put in charge of the allocation of money within all regions of Iraq initially, a job for which there was no training or previous experience to speak of, and the result is now seen when the paper trail cannot be followed to either individuals nor groups. I always stuck by the old army tradition of getting a "chitty" signed for everything,because we knew that, that was your umbrella, usually required when the s**t fell from above when their a**e was on the line, and blame had to be pinned on someone, so don't blame the individual blame the system and that includes other Gov. sponsored groups as well as politicians. Blame has varying degrees and should not be apportioned to the lower (soldiers) end in all cases.

"Since I have so much free time in Afghanistan", "ignorant and clueless", "try visiting this God forsaken hole" Might I contradict you on the first two , and remind you that you of your own free will joined to come in contact with these "cruel, selfish, and ignorant opponents. Lucky you, wish my lot had it so easy.

Now without starting a conflict might I ask if the gist of your statement was a result of the teaching that you received in an American school. I question your statement that "the entire world learned the concept of free speech from America" In 1906 Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote in her biography of Voltair "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it", This quote is usually used when the subject of free speech is broached. In the same year Diplomatic relations between America and Japan were somewhat strained when the San Francisco School Board ruled that Japanese students had to be taught in racially segregated schools, perhaps a restriction on their right to free speech?. Total belief in our own countries military forces non involvement with inappropriate behaviour when in fact both of our military personnel have been found guilty of such wrongdoing is ludicrous, it happened, was dealt with, move on, but don't deny it. All true ex military on here actually know or have heard not only serving military but PSC's involvement over the course of the years. Senior Ranks of the Military were put in charge of the allocation of money within all regions of Iraq initially, a job for which there was no training or previous experience to speak of, and the result is now seen when the paper trail cannot be followed to either individuals nor groups. I always stuck by the old army tradition of getting a "chitty" signed for everything,because we knew that, that was your umbrella, usually required when the s**t fell from above when their a**e was on the line, and blame had to be pinned on someone, so don't blame the individual blame the system and that includes other Gov. sponsored groups as well as politicians. Blame has varying degrees and should not be apportioned to the lower (soldiers) end in all cases.

Nope, did not learn it at an American school. Free speech as a concept was known and granted only to the Voltairs of this world, until Hollywood came along and the whole world, or anyone with a TV, or even a neighbour with a TV, understood the basic human right that is freedom of speech.

Imo, I feel that we meddle too much in other countries government and civil affairs.

However, with that said, I would strip every inch of skin and pour salt on it if it would save one American life or get information

about a terrorist cell, location or plot.

Every inch of skin, huh? The most unreliable info is that forced out by torture. People would say and sign anything to stop the pain. And the CIA/Pentagon are well aware of that. One more thing Robear. Rumsfield has readilly admitted that 'some' of the prisoners were innocent. How do you feel about their skin? Since you won't know until after you have taken it off and salted it that you were torturing an innocent.

Nope, did not learn it at an American school. Free speech as a concept was known and granted only to the Voltairs of this world, until Hollywood came along and the whole world, or anyone with a TV, or even a neighbour with a TV, understood the basic human right that is freedom of speech.

Just as a bit of fun might I claim this accolade for my fellow countryman John Logie Baird as his first transmission predated Farnsworths attempt by three years and is worldwide acknowledged as the Father of television, thereby compared to your conclusion linking TV to the spread of free speech, I claim this as Scottish not American. LOL.

• Upvote 1