Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam

cgbrown

Adam, if Kuwait never RV'd their currency and it just began climbing the ladder on the free market. What is to prevent the same thing from happening with the Iraq Dinar. Could they just lift the 'managed float rate' and let the open market begin to dictate the rise or fall of the Dinar??

Thanks for all your information.

• Upvote 3

Thanks, Adam.

1) Do you think the RV has been delayed by unexpected economic events such as the decline of the Euro?

2) Recently the World Bank put out a paper about the instability and problems with the Iraq banks. Do you think this is a factor in the delay of the RV, or do you think they need the RV to stabilize, or do you think it's irrelevant?

3) Is it correct that at the end of the year the UN gave Iraq until June to get their ducks lined up for CH VII release, and if so, can you imagine them dragging this out beyond that?

4) Do you have any real idea why they didn't RV between Thanksgiving and Christmas like the most historically conservative estimates expected?

5) Has anything changed to adjust your expectation of the RV to a dime, or do you still think that is the most likely value post RV?

• Upvote 2

Hope you and your family had a nice Army Day. Recently, the CBI claimed they were buying large amounts of dinar to control some temporary inflation, and the auctions have been quite high - yet on Friday, there was an artilcle Link that the CBI reserves just climbed to $60Billion. Where is all of that money (reserves) coming from?

• Upvote 1

Hi, Adam. I expect you've already noticed a recent chat log involving Enoch, Proteus, Chuckles, BIW, et al. They have some opinions differing pretty substantially from yours regarding the prerequisites to the RV and various other things. THese guys seem fairly well read, but clearly, reasonable minds can differ. Just wondering if you care to weigh in with your impressions as to what is gonna happen with the IQD. I'll understand if you abstain. :)

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Guest Doug_W_also

here is the link as U asked for:

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Do you give any / Much validity to what is says in chapter 3?

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

Thanks for ALL you do!

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam, Hope you are having a great day. My question is about the Revaluation and Iraq's ability to back this. In your opinion, with Iraq's current income, the anticipated 900k barrels of oil production per day, and their annual fiscal budget and commitments, are they able to support a Revaluation of their currency if there are several trillions of dinar in circulation? Thank you in advance for your thoughts and comments.

• Upvote 4

Adam, if Kuwait never RV'd their currency and it just began climbing the ladder on the free market. What is to prevent the same thing from happening with the Iraq Dinar. Could they just lift the 'managed float rate' and let the open market begin to dictate the rise or fall of the Dinar??

Thanks for all your information.

Good question...what they said B)

• Upvote 2

Adam,I have seen it said that Kuwait may be holding up this RV due to the debt that Iraq owes them....I would think they would want to receive reparations with the Iraqi dinar as it stands now...then encourage an RV...where am I going wrong with this line of thinking?

• Upvote 1

Thank you for all you and your staff do for all of us. If some of us need to have financial guides for after the R/V shouldn't we get established with them before R/V?

If so.. will you release a list before the R/V? Thanks again to all of you!

Hello Adam! Its so hard to understand, from one day to the next, with conflicting news reports coming out daily, what is really getting done. Are we still close or have things taken steps backwards again? I know not all news is the truth, but its getting harder to seperate fact and fiction. Thank you for your insight.

Adam,

I hope I am not putting you on the spot although I may be doing just that. First I do not consider you to be a pumper, but only an educated business man that is looking at the bottom line for yourself and family.

I have been paying attention to your every word since early 2009 and more so since joining in Oct. 2009.

You have pretty much consistantly kept everyone on a time frame or a date for an RV to happen. When that dosen't happen you have quietly moved on to another date or time frame. The last few being last September after Rhamadon (spelling) then you gave us just before Thanksgiving and now we are on a new timeframe.

IMHO I would have thought the best time for an RV would hve been after the troops left theatre or Iraq upon the completion of all war activities..

Adam, is there any rationalization to all the timeframes you have picked out over the last few years and were they really relivent. Why not just pick one date be done with it?

I still respect you for all the great info you put out.

Dave

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Hi Adam,

Would you kindly comment on the info below?

Until they get to the legislation that Dr. MP. Haider al-Abadi stated “to liquidate the benefits of debt and the other between the dinar, the old and the new dinar” in his interview last week, the RV cannot happen.

Thanks Much!!

:unsure:

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

Couple of questions for you:

-Where do we stand on Ebril, HCL and Chp 7? Do you still consider these prerequisites to RV?

-It seems that as soon as RV occurs, the market is going to be flooded with dinar leading to a drop in price. Also, with so many folks trying to cash out at once, I envision the Ralph Bellamy & Don Ameche nighmare scenario from 'Trading Places'of so many folks trying to place the order simultaneously that no one can get through to lock a rate. Can you explain how we will lock a rate with the banking relationships you have established for us post RV.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam. I have a question that is probably a trivia question, but it has had me curious for quit a while. The question is: most countries that put an image of a person on their money, the image is usually of someone important. So who is this person in the turban on the dinar?

Thanks

GO RV

Hi Adam,

with the recent purchases of De la Rue machines (10 of them) and the ordering of the 16+ fighter jets,

don't the Iraqi's need to get this RV going pretty quickly? Also, Visa cards were issued to the Iraqis

which are recognized internationally. Doesn't that also make a good case to get the RV going NOW??

thanks