Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

latest news

ovarB11

So if I am at all understanding whats up we have an RV and the press and the banks are playing ball with the Obama administration and are keeping this tight. Someone has cashed out and is trying to get back home with the proof that we are being sucker punched by our government again. Private contractors who can keep a lid on things are trying to take this person down before the cats out of the bag. Thats my take on what I am reading.

There has been no RV, no one has cashed out, and you have watched way to many action movies. Get real.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There has been no RV, no one has cashed out, and you have watched way to many action movies. Get real.

Well, at least we have some entertainment, but we don't have time for popcorn.

Now, can we get back to Bravo and what may be taking place in Iraq.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3

Just shows the difference in International flight rules. UK Airport from booking in to boarding you even smile at some of the airline personnel while smelling of alcohol, they reject you on grounds of being a potential troublemaker/danger and the flight leaves minus one. Next Saturday 7Th. Gatwick / Istanbul /Baghdad @ £958.00GBP = 1484 USD. And they WILL be sober.

However this plays out,

6 pm today ,

or,

how it painful it is to say,

we Dinarians are boiled in a "lopster" stew ....

I am extremely grateful for the people whom have endured "sandbox" duty.

and for those that will continue to do so by "private" means for years to come.

I am especially grateful for those whom paid the ultimate price for Iraqi freedom.

Without the sandbox time, we would not even be rating Brovo11

or Okie.... :rolleyes:

I pray that when the RV happens, all of us that are benefitting from this cause, remember those that are recovering mentally

and physically from the time spent there by sharing the wealth.

Blessings to all Dinarians, and may our wildest "guru" dreams come true

SOOOON! :woot:

• Upvote 8

However this plays out,

6 pm today ,

or,

how it painful it is to say,

we Dinarians are boiled in a "lopster" stew ....

and for those that will continue to do so by "private" means for years to come.

I am especially grateful for those whom paid the ultimate price for Iraqi freedom.

Without the sandbox time, we would not even be rating Brovo11

or Okie.... :rolleyes:

I pray that when the RV happens, all of us that are benefitting from this cause, remember those that are recovering mentally

Blessings to all Dinarians, and may our wildest "guru" dreams come true

SOOOON! :woot:

I, too, am grateful for those that have given so that we can get. It seems to be a very strange situation to me. I have done nothing but make a financial transaction, while others have made the ultimate sacrifice, while others will live out the rest of their lives with consequences.

I hope that we remember, when this RV happens and we have some money, to rememer our vets and their families, and give generously. We owe them everything!

I have to agree Tandy, but I am trying to push it to the back of my mind and stay on course. I have to stick with plan A, sure would like to abort plan A for plan B....If it's gas you'll know in a short time. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No such thing as a true rumor, is there? Anyway....here's to hoping, this is it and the time is closer than we have imagined.

IF A RUMOR IS FOUND TO BE "TRUE"....THEN, IT IMMEDIATELY GRADUATES TO BEING A 'FACT'......go, all you true RV rumors!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

However this plays out,

6 pm today

I spent most of my day up at the V.A. Hospital. The need there is great for Prayer and any other kind of support we can offer. Never enough of either for these brave souls.

I never feel sorry for myself when I am up there among those who've served in every war we can remember.

Regardless of age, branch of service, infirmity, There is a comeraderie I feel in their midst, pride, heartbreak, just a shared 'knowing' .

The concurrent thread never mentioned yet omnipresent is love.

If there is anything we all take away from our service it's this: Our love for our families, our Country, -- and the world is the reason. That's a pretty great love. That's where our strength comes from - from knowing we're doing/have done the right thing for a better world.

Now THAT's service.

So, yes, if/when this thing comes to pass, remember the long road and who walked it for us.

TO all my fellow Veterans: We did a greater good than the world will ever truly know. And every time we did it/do it - we have our victory.

God Bless Us Every One of Us.

• Upvote 5

So imgesing - you've been here on DV but asleep at the wheel! No wonder there ae tire tracks in my front lawn! LOL

Seriously - Bravo is an ole salty dog here and just opted into a new skin. If you didn't put that together - ooops!

Peace!

gg

Nope I didnt piece that together. Still same response to it. Makes no difference.

ALSO, I do tend to slip off this site now and then due to work. But I will say there is always an RV and INTEL which is BULL!

SO if you defend people who come onto the site and keep saying one false claim after another then get in that big line. I rather stand in the smaller line where we like integrity and truth and real news... ETC.

I just dont like some poor newbie to get caught in the PUMP.