cooked

Relax and tell me what you will get with your dinar

We know we have no control over what is going on with the dinar. Lets just relax and think good things. For fun lets say it RVs tonight and we all know how much money we wil have. What are you going to get your self(just you right now) with the money first.

I saw the house I want and think my wife and daughter will love it. how about you?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

First thing.. pay off existing debt.. while that process is happening.. plan a cruise with my family, never been on one so lets go! When we come home, then we can make appts to look at the different properties I have researched for our home in the warmer climates. The whole time this is happening, our new financial manager will be putting what money she can to work for us.. I have no illusions that a positive bank account will bring with it its own set of challenges, but at least they are challenges we've never had before. I look forward to learning more about myself and watching those I love grow in all ways with this new freedom. Making dreams come true for so many... love the feeling of that!

• Upvote 3

We know we have no control over what is going on with the dinar. Lets just relax and think good things. For fun lets say it RVs tonight and we all know how much money we wil have. What are you going to get your self(just you right now) with the money first.

I saw the house I want and think my wife and daughter will love it. how about you?

peace of mind and hopefully financial stability for my future children +1 :)

• Upvote 2

I want to buy some land, and build a small prototypical, entirely self-sufficient farm. 10 to 50 acres should do. Alternative energy driven with small yet high return crops, and a very small compliment of farm animals - just enough for us to get by on.

I am not a "green" person, but I've always had an interest in solar power and thermal heat/cooling. Here in Ohio, if you can produce more electric power than you can use, the power companies are obligated to buy it from you! How cool would that be?

I have doubts about how the world is turning, so being "off the grid" so to speak, would not only be satisfying, but comforting. Teaching my 10 year old son some self reliance: priceless!

• Upvote 14

A NEW HARLEY cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Pay off bills so my husband can retire then put new hurricane windows on my house and get some storm shutters then fix my driveway. I will keep working. With the money that is left hopefully we will be able to survive.

• Upvote 2

i just want to retire....I'm tired......

I feel you, but you know.....you'll be amazed at the sudden burst of energy you'll get when you cash in and see your new fortune. And no doubt you'll use that energy for fun and interesting projects...go GO GO RV!!

• Upvote 5

Pay my taxes, clear my name, set up a sound financial plan so I will never have to worry about money again, new home, a couple of new cars, go on a couple of trips and start my Master's degree.

• Upvote 3

Okay, in case this was a trick question... "Relax and tell me what you will get with your dinar"? What I hope to get is a whole bunch of U.S. Dollars. Then, what I'll get, to start with, is a whole new attitude. Who knows from there. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4

I would pay off everything,take a trip,relax a while,and then get back to work if you can call it work,making 3-5 % a day is hardly working and only a few hours a day at that,yep this RV monies will come in real handy when you can make your money work that hard for you,it will be very nice.

Oh and I forgot, Goooooooo R Veeeeeeeeeeeee

probably grabbing a blackd out everything 2011 chevy camaro then ill do a litle shopping for my new home in this awesome gated community about 45 mintues away from where i live. Pay off loans, help my mom out and take a long vacation in lake tahoe to go snow boarding and rent a cabin.

• Upvote 1

Well if it RV's at .10 like Adams thinks, I will buy new tires for my truck. If it RV's at 1:1, I will buy new wheels and tires cool.gif

• Upvote 7