Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Relax and tell me what you will get with your dinar

I will sell my current house, donate my camaro and navigator to family members, put the exchanged dinar in a high yield account and live abroad in the south pacific (Tahiti, Fiji, Bora Bora, Thailand, Phillipines) where I can get exponential growth in the exchange rate. I would come back to visit family and friends on special occasions (holidays/marriages/birthdays) and of course to see my Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens in my private suite at M&T Bank Stadium.

Will definitely make a substantial donation to charities supporting returning and wounded troops.

Oh yeah, and if it is a good RV I'm buying an apartment in NYC next door to Tiffani929

....... :rolleyes:

... you mean Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers!!!

I will sell my current house, donate my camaro and navigator to family members, put the exchanged dinar in a high yield account and live abroad in the south pacific (Tahiti, Fiji, Bora Bora, Thailand, Phillipines) where I can get exponential growth in the exchange rate. I would come back to visit family and friends on special occasions (holidays/marriages/birthdays) and of course to see my Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens in my private suite at M&T Bank Stadium.

Will definitely make a substantial donation to charities supporting returning and wounded troops.

Oh yeah, and if it is a good RV I'm buying an apartment in NYC next door to Tiffani929

....... :rolleyes:

Hi there! Might as well get acquainted with my future neighbor :lol:

Payoff debt, make some donations, no major upfront purchases except a new escalade for the mrs. Then we wait a year for the interest to start rolling in and let the fun begin without ever touching the principal, that will be set aside for kids and eventual grandkids to use the interest yearly long after I'm gone. Think about it lets say you have $2,000,000 after taxes and getting beat down by whatever else the govt. decides to throw at us, and you invest in something with only a 4-5% yearly return, that means you make around $100,000 per year by doing nothing but letting your money make money. If you keep working you add this to your income, granted taxes are gonna take some, your money will snowball extremely fast, the first million is hard the rest is childs play and smart finance. (Example: Year 2= 2,100,000. Year 3=2,205,000. Year 4=2,315,250 etc. etc. etc.) Now think of what you could do if you get it to some riskier stuff with a 6-10% return, word to the wise though, DO NOT put all your eggs in one basket or you can get burned and lose it all. :P But only if you don't go insane and blow all your principal up front and have nothing left, also don't be in a hurry to payoff your house, it's one of your best tax breaks, refinance yes at a lower interest rate but let it ride, if you get in a bind you still have your safety net to fall back on, but think of the fun most people can have on 100G a year you may have to share a helicopter with another family, but hey those are the breaks :lol: Come to papa! B)

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Payoff debt, make some donations, no major upfront purchases except a new escalade for the mrs. Then we wait a year for the interest to start rolling in and let the fun begin without ever touching the principal, that will be set aside for kids and eventual grandkids to use the interest yearly long after I'm gone. Think about it lets say you have $2,000,000 after taxes and getting beat down by whatever else the govt. decides to throw at us, and you invest in something with only a 4-5% yearly return, that means you make around $100,000 per year by doing nothing but letting your money make money. If you keep working you add this to your income, granted taxes are gonna take some, your money will snowball extremely fast, the first million is hard the rest is childs play and smart finance. (Example: Year 2= 2,100,000. Year 3=2,205,000. Year 4=2,315,250 etc. etc. etc.) Now think of what you could do if you get it to some riskier stuff with a 6-10% return, word to the wise though, DO NOT put all your eggs in one basket or you can get burned and lose it all. :P But only if you don't go insane and blow all your principal up front and have nothing left, also don't be in a hurry to payoff your house, it's one of your best tax breaks, refinance yes at a lower interest rate but let it ride, if you get in a bind you still have your safety net to fall back on, but think of the fun most people can have on 100G a year you may have to share a helicopter with another family, but hey those are the breaks :lol: Come to papa! B)

VERY GOOD advice all around!

There are plenty of low-risk international investments that can provide you with 15%+, and of course even higher with equivalent risk. Like you said, DIVERSIFY! That $1M grows REAL FAST at 15%.cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Pay off some debt, build a new house, buy some investment property (income generating), set up some trust funds for the kids, make some charitable contributions to a few local charities we support, and last but not least...buy the car I've always wanted...a rebuilt 1967 Ford 427 Cobra!

Ahhhh, Dreams, dreams, dreams, dreams.....

I'm still looking for the piece of property with all year stream, pond or lake, fruit trees and a little abode. Even with no shortage of funds, I'm not wanting a humungous home, too much to maintain!! I'd rather be culticating gardens and playing in the water!

• Upvote 1

First of all give. This will truly be a blessing so I will pay it forward. If all goes as planned there will be plenty left over for myself. My dear friends recently lost their 19 year old child to cancer so I will help eliminate their medical bills. It will not bring their child back but it might take some financial strains from them.

• Upvote 1

Umbertino, I spent a week there in warmth and sunshine, loved every day. And a lot of English spoken there too being formally ruled by Great Britain. Stayed in a hotel on the beach for a little over 50 dollars a night in Limassol. Thanks for the info about the tax haven, I wasn't sure what the situation on that was.

Thank you for the insight, my Friend......I might think about it... Besides, it's not too far from where I live ( Italy).. I'd say 2 1/2 flight hrs.

About Tax Haven.. That's what I was told already a few years ago... I hope it stayed that way.

I assume that most Int'l Tourism happens on the Greek part of the Island ( the other being Turkish)... But I might be wrong.

Edited by umbertino

This is the perfect spot for my first post with you guys, kinda nervous about posting, being a newbie to y'all but I've been vested in Dinar sense 2005 and I remember thinking 7 years ago, after my first purchase and looking at all the mandates needed to see an RV, It'll be 10 years before it could happen. Here we are 7 years latter, and 3 years ahead of schedule, now they just need to pull the switch.

So I too beleave this could happen at any time now, I'm hunch'en on mid JanuRV 2012, maybe sooner who really knows? But I really wanted to post here to thank everyone at Dinar Vets for all the good times I've had reading your posts. from thugs quick wit making me lol and the many times I got lost in the technical posts of Doc31 (smart man) to Keep who is always up for a good debate and the level headed Adam who keeps this site running smooth. And thats just to name a few. I thank all of you at DV.

But to answer your question if the dinar RV'ed tonight I think I would go to our local mall and pick several

names from the tree of the less fortunate kids in the area and give them a Christmas they'll remember for years. Then one last stop, a Christmas present for me, at the Chevy Dealership. A 35th anniversary 2012 Camaro SS/RS big HP 6 speed convertable white with orange stripes just like the 69 Indy Pace Car, you car guys know what I'm saying. Then a road trip to Key West on the beach sipping Margaritas. Maybe I'll see some of you there if so the first round's on me. Thanks again

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the insight, my Friend......I might think about it... Besides, it's not too far from where I live ( Italy).. I'd say 2 1/2 flight hrs.

About Tax Haven.. That's what I was told already a few years ago... I hope it stayed that way.

I assume that most Int'l Tourism happens on the Greek part of the Island ( the other being Turkish)... But I might be wrong.

That is affirmative. The Greek Cypriots have the tourism and western culture down pat and just right. The Turkish Cypriots are the complete opposite. ;)

I can't imagine the kinds of thread comments when the Dong RVs :rolleyes:

OMG I never thought of that, and with the sick senses of humor and hopefully new found RV wealth we will all have this could be the makings of a REALLY good time! Oh, you no make fun of my dong cowboy me a white ninja jacked up on mountain dew (No offense intended to any real white ninjas who like mountain dew) :P Party on the beach I'm buying! B)

• Upvote 1

Thank the Good Lord above for such a tremendous blessing. Pay the taxes on it immediately and get that out of my hair. Buy a home in the mountains, pay both my kids college loans off, buy a new car, take my kids on a well deserved vacation to Europe...it's been a tough couple of years. Invest the rest and live off the interest. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. :)

First thing.. pay off existing debt.. while that process is happening.. plan a cruise with my family, never been on one so lets go! When we come home, then we can make appts to look at the different properties I have researched for our home in the warmer climates. The whole time this is happening, our new financial manager will be putting what money she can to work for us.. I have no illusions that a positive bank account will bring with it its own set of challenges, but at least they are challenges we've never had before. I look forward to learning more about myself and watching those I love grow in all ways with this new freedom. Making dreams come true for so many... love the feeling of that!

very nice:)