Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Relax and tell me what you will get with your dinar

Buy some land, add on to the house.

Newer used vehicles for the drivers in the family.

A couple of good show horses for me & my daughter (hunter/jumpers).

New clothes!!!

Travel abroad.

Maybe an RV for around here (recreational vehicle).

FNBPlanet, I like your idea of the self-sustaining farm, I've been accumulating books on the subject. I agree it may be a good idea to be able to live independently. Hopefully the PTB will allow it. If we keep heading the direction we're going, we may not have the choice.

• Upvote 1

probably grabbing a blackd out everything 2011 chevy camaro then ill do a litle shopping for my new home in this awesome gated community about 45 mintues away from where i live. Pay off loans, help my mom out and take a long vacation in lake tahoe to go snow boarding and rent a cabin.

I'm down for a blacked out 2012 Camaro. I've had my eyes on the new Camaro for sometime. Tahoe is on the map after the bash in Vegas. Hope to see everyone soon. Go RV!

Pay for the Sunday School wing remodeling at my church first. Then pay off existing debt, buy my wife a new car while I still get employee pricing :D , buy some land (50-100 acres) and build a house. Set up trust funds for my kids and grand kids. Quit my job and travel across the country on my Harley.

All this is assuming a 1:1 or better RV.

Edited by harleyrider1
  • Upvote 4

My incredible wife and I are going to sell our home and Family Fishing Park here in the Hocking Hills of Ohio, then make a few more dividen investments, then travel and travel and end up in Branson, Mo. with a Massage Eny franchise. Put together a good management team and enjoy our Golden Years. :rolleyes:

skitealw you know excuse me but an ex knowing you have Money, that would be like flys leaving a fresh pile of you know what alone. :rolleyes:

If its anywhere near (or above) $1...Calculate and set aside tithe money while calling RE Agent to put buy order in on a new house (already selected), car ", and boat "...Then off to cash-in so I can close the deals.

Pay some bills on new iPad while travelling...Save and invest most $, but spend some to help out friends, and make some new ones! tongue.gif

Hope Santa will bring me a bad girl for Christmas (I hear that good girls go to church, but bad girls go everywhere) biggrin.gif

Why is Santa so jolly? Because he knows where all of the bad girls live! laugh.gif

Then off to AU until it becomes autumn down under! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

We know we have no control over what is going on with the dinar. Lets just relax and think good things. For fun lets say it RVs tonight and we all know how much money we wil have. What are you going to get your self(just you right now) with the money first.

I saw the house I want and think my wife and daughter will love it. how about you?

I hope you are able to get that house for your family. Nothing like owning. For me....The first thing I would do is see to it that my children are set for life. This is a dangerous thing to do if your children have no direction life. Mine do so giving them a boost will only enhance their lives and make it easy for them to continue their careers. For myself? It would depend on how much it RVs. I have 2,000,000 dinar so by the time the government took their share and fees i would hope to have 1,000,000 net. Isn't this strange. I really am not sure what I will do with the money (besides propping my children up). I would just sleep better knowing my children would be finacially secure. Funny thing is I am sitting on property in upstate PA and I received a letter from a natural gas company that my property is being tested for a possible drill site. Thats good news but like the dinar i will believe it when I see it. I guess i will have to hope that I can stay alive long enough to see one of these events happen. RV or Drill. Either would be a blessing. Sorry for the long winded answer to your question. Go RV soon please. I'm running low on cash.

• Upvote 2

If I live long enough to see this happen I want to retire, and travel. Hope has been raised so many times, and this last one by Thanksgiving with another let down had me re-writing my will and distributing my dinar to family. The talk of another 6 months, or two years is just too depressing after waiting so long like so many of us.

• Upvote 2

If it were to occur prior to Christmas I would indeed be a very crafty and secretive Santa. I would visit a variety of places that are in need during the Holidays. Also visit Salvation Army ringers to make deposits in thei pots. I would also visit various places, mostly at night during the late shifts, where clerks and variouis individuals were working to hand them a little envelope with some cash in it. I think this is probably the closest you could be to being Santa Clause.The following day I would head down to New Orleans for my own personal gumbo fest.

• Upvote 2

First, I would pay off my minimal debt and then I think i'm going to rent an apartment for a year in NYC. While I'm taking a year or so off, I'm going to attempt to start a bakery.

I kind of wish I had someone to share these things with, but maybe in time :)

I would be honored to take you out for a deli sandwich while visiting New York.

And no more Natural light!

I loved that commercial that those two guys did when they sent a can of Natural Light up into sub orbit. That was hilarious and awesome.

Edited by R Veyron

If it were to occur prior to Christmas I would indeed be a very crafty and secretive Santa. I would visit a variety of places that are in need during the Holidays. Also visit Salvation Army ringers to make deposits in thei pots. I would also visit various places, mostly at night during the late shifts, where clerks and variouis individuals were working to hand them a little envelope with some cash in it. I think this is probably the closest you could be to being Santa Clause.The following day I would head down to New Orleans for my own personal gumbo fest.

Great post R. I think in a similar manner. It would be so nice to help total strangers in the way you described. Gumbo in New Orleans is good. Thanks for your post.

• Upvote 4

I want to buy some land, and build a small prototypical, entirely self-sufficient farm. 10 to 50 acres should do. Alternative energy driven with small yet high return crops, and a very small compliment of farm animals - just enough for us to get by on.

I am not a "green" person, but I've always had an interest in solar power and thermal heat/cooling. Here in Ohio, if you can produce more electric power than you can use, the power companies are obligated to buy it from you! How cool would that be?

I have doubts about how the world is turning, so being "off the grid" so to speak, would not only be satisfying, but comforting. Teaching my 10 year old son some self reliance: priceless!

I'm right there with you on this scenario fnbplanet! I am planning on something very similar to this but I would like to add having a year round creek or small river running through my property. The reason for that would be to develop a small hydro turbine which I think is very often overlooked when considering off grid type places. Hydro Power + Solar + Wind = more power bought back. Also, hydro is 24/7 power generation where Solar and Wind are not.

Buy some land, add on to the house.

Newer used vehicles for the drivers in the family.

A couple of good show horses for me & my daughter (hunter/jumpers).

New clothes!!!

Travel abroad.

Maybe an RV for around here (recreational vehicle).

FNBPlanet, I like your idea of the self-sustaining farm, I've been accumulating books on the subject. I agree it may be a good idea to be able to live independently. Hopefully the PTB will allow it. If we keep heading the direction we're going, we may not have the choice.

Do not let anyone ruin your dreams!!! If a self-sustaining farm is what you want then do it even if the PTB's don't allow it. If they say you can't, then screw em and use your free energy to have an underground garden! Hydroponic farms can be used for much more than growing things illegally. I actually went to a Hydroponic lettuce farm and was amazed by the set up and the amount of food grown from just water and artificial lights. The farmer said you can basically grow anything you want from this method of growing with a few minor changes to the set up.

• Upvote 2

When it is actually money in hand / bank: Thank God for the blessing, be very thankful for listening to my uncle that talked us into this venture. He is no longer with us but his children will benefit. We will payoff our home, vehicles, motorhome, retire and see the US. To be able to relax and not be on a work schedule would be a dream come true. Our children, grandchildren, and now great grandchildren will all benefit in some way, but investing and following Adam's advice and live like we don't have money will not be hard for us to do, we are used to that!!!!! We will take advantage of Adam's hard work and hire those he lined up to advise, invest,and help us with our new wealth. We are soooooo ready for this to happen, and to those who think we are greedy I say we have no greed in our being. To those who have said this is a get rich quick scheme I say it has not been quick --- we've waited for 7 years, working every day in the process. We look forward to seeing and meeting Adam and others who have watched this and or have helped us. See you in "B"

• Upvote 4