Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I would love to call in sick indefinetly. I work at my brother -in-laws garage as his bookkeeper. I cannot stand the stress he brings to the employees and the shop. I need to get out for my health, but I am concerned with the amount the dinar RV will bring might not be enough for me to quit work for good. BUMMER.

I will definately call in "permanently sick" at my present job. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for the job, but I am really tired of dealing with people and their broken cars. I have a couple of things in mind to do if this ever comes through. I really enjoy photography, scuba diving, and riding my Harley. Just need to come with a business where I can use these things as a tax write off. :D:D

• Upvote 1

wub.gifwub.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

All of us that love to ride planks should meet up for a slope bash post RV. If the RV occurs during the summer we can always meet in Chile. Portillo is on my radar. I hear that the slopes are difficult though I'm always up for a challenge. Hell, I've made it this far in my life. What's one more challenge?

Planning on seeing what 5 O'clock somewhere looks looks there...Lots of islands to see, beaches to check out, coves to anchor in, diving to do, people to meet, stories to learn and pass on. Where you only wear long sleeves for sun protection (not keeping warm). Where a 2-piece is a hat and "bottoms". I enjoy living where locals have NEVER seen snow (other than on TV or on a movie). cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm already retired, so calling in sick won't be any problem.

Just getting myself off the floor when I get Adam's call might be a problem... :lol::lol:

My problem too ... just picking myself up off the floor

But I did something interesting one day. Since I have the time to play on the computer. I Goggled Island, for sale I think. You wouldn't believe how many tropical islands are for sale. Most of them are tiny, basically sand bars that have become little islands with grass and a sandy beach. Nothing on them, though a few have some trees. At the time I was looking for one with a long enough flat part for a landing strip ... small plane like my husband flew. But since he had to bad luck to hit a fog bank and fly into the mountain I am now looking for a spot large enough for a helicopter pad and will hire someone to ferry me out and back ... hahahahaha

But it was really interesting to see what is available. Id love to own one, and put up a small shelter, and a satellite link to the internet, and have someone fly in whatever supplies Ineed or want whenever I need or want them. I doubt I could live that way for long but it would be nice to have that kind of complete getaway on hand. Who knows it could become an income source for others who want to disappear for a week or two or more. Just a random thought.

I have more fun thinking about the RV in terms of what I can do here, for the people around me. It is going to be awesome. I just have to live long enough to see it happen.

:):):)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I'm just tired of being alone. My husband had to take a contract job with the Military of Defense in order to keep medical insurance for my crummy medical issues and its been 4 1/2 years now. This every 4 to 6 months, even 9 months at one time, for R&R, is killing me. And they can't come home for the holidays.

I'm truly proud of him, being of service to our military, the sacrifice he makes of being away from us tells me he would do anything for us.

Spending the holidays alone has taken its toll on me. Don't get me wrong I have my children, but the companionship of your spouse is irreplaceable.

I so look forward to the RV, so I can have my hubby back. :(

• Upvote 1

All of us that love to ride planks should meet up for a slope bash post RV. If the RV occurs during the summer we can always meet in Chile. Portillo is on my radar. I hear that the slopes are difficult though I'm always up for a challenge. Hell, I've made it this far in my life. What's one more challenge?

Chile appeals to me.