Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck hints at Dinar RV!!!

navysky

All right, all right. I just enjoy ranting about the man. He's such a douchebag.

I think we've gotten your point... you don't like glen beck... who cares. Call him what you want, but he has accurately predicted the rise of evil on the left with these communist uprisings several years before they began, and unfortunately for you that makes what he has to say relevant, and completely worth listening to. As far as Beck being a douchebag... it's part of human nature to point out in others what we don't like about ourselves. Give it a rest on beck, he's relevant and you're not.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

So you'r'e a registered pot smoker who says leave me alone so I can fry my brain by myself? :blink:

I have a cousin who is a Vietnam Veteran that is very highly intelligent with an IQ of 155 that has smoked marijiauna longer than I have been alive, and it has not affected his brain. I think all that is a bunch of hype the people who advocate the war on drugs got started. I think alcohol is more harmful to people than marijiauna.

• Upvote 10

So have you actually listened to him? Or are you carrying forth an attitude handed to you by some other ignoramus? :lol: I only ask because so far 100% of the time with people I can press in person (you I can't) it's an attitude they accepted from another liberal, and have no personal experience of their own. Most people don't have any idea what he actually stands for.

I'm a conservative who USED to listen to Glenn Beck every time he was on...no more...that's all I have to say. It had nothing to do with any liberals' opinions.

• Upvote 3

If this statement that you listen to him is true, and you are intelletually honest, you would know that many of the things he's talked about in the past have happened and are happening now. He is "out there" because we don't want to believe our own government would act in a manner not in the best interest of the people.......... Example: Current administration, 4+ trillion dollars in debt in less than 3 years........ OUR kids and grandkids can't pay off our $15 trillion in debt in their lifetimes!!!!!!!! That is not in the best interest of "the people"........ ie you, me and every other red blooded American!!!!! Beck see's the big picture correctly and articulates it, whether we like it or not. I don't like some of the things he says either, but unfortunately, he's right quite often.

Mak63

A post of clarity... well done Mak :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A "conservative" promoting Ayn Rand? Really? Glenn Beck is nothing but an agent of confusion.

I have full clarity in my views and values... thank you. I respect yours as well. I will submit a simple request: Please don't talk "at" me... if you'd like to have a conversation, please address me more respectfully. I've earned it. Have a nice day. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A "conservative" promoting Ayn Rand? Really? Glenn Beck is nothing but an agent of confusion.

We can nit pick anything we want about Glenn Beck; however, he has the best track record for predicting what will happen in the USA and the world. At present I find most news sources as boring. Even Fox news has become more commentary than news. When I want to know what is happening in the world, I listen to Glenn Beck and read several of the more informative Internet sites. The rest is pretty much a distraction for us. We play the fiddle while the world burns. I imagine that until we are encompassed in flames, we will continue to enjoy our comforts.

• Upvote 5

ID RV is iminent. Go RV.

LUIGI On another post you just said this IQD would RD (a lop). You actually were insulting to those who would ever think IQD could RV

This is exactly what Iraqi Officials been saying all along. It will be a LOP at first, then a RV, finally a float against the Dollar. It can start as early as this month. It may take till 2014 & beyond to complete the entire process. I have got many negatives for saying this before but this is what's coming out of Iraq. Open your eyes & ears. Read what is going on. Research. Rumors are meaningless.

Read more:

A heck of an example for talking out of both sides of one's mouth. Ever think about applying to be a GURU? You have no credibility!

• Upvote 5

Glen beck is a wacko. sorry to see so many people taken in by that alcoholic / sewisidle lunatic. I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun was shining and it was 12 o'clock noon. I would have to go and look for myself. just remember what he was before and take what he says with a spoon full of hot sauce.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

We can nit pick anything we want about Glenn Beck; however, he has the best track record for predicting what will happen in the USA and the world. At present I find most news sources as boring. Even Fox news has become more commentary than news. When I want to know what is happening in the world, I listen to Glenn Beck and read several of the more informative Internet sites. The rest is pretty much a distraction for us. We play the fiddle while the world burns. I imagine that until we are encompassed in flames, we will continue to enjoy our comforts.

YES!

• Upvote 3

Hope obama (He who distroys everything) was not listening . he will screw up a church picnic, he certainly will invest by stealing more cash from our country and taxpayers.... But then again the insiders will know when or when not to invest before all the rest of us peasants... That is one of the perks they have gotten for decades . If we did that we would go straight to the big house,,,, jail ..... What a country, what a lying cs president....Just an observation.... Vote fo a ]documented] American businessman family man and believes in something as in a higher power... But not someone that believes he has forty sixty ninety virgins waiting for him when he sticks a pipe bomb up their bucket and ignites it amoungst inocent woman and children ..... Hey are those female or male virgins waiting for those fruitloops , anyhow ???? an old Marine .......

I make my statement about you with, tong in cheek, based on librarians desire

for legal marijuana use. You however make your false and provocative claim about

Glenn Beck as a statement of fact. But that is what all liberals do. So if it bothers you

that someone points out your liberalness that is only because you know what you stand

for is immoral and not good for our country.

Oh and by the way you and your liberal looossseeerrrrsss like carrriiiiilllllooooo can neg me all

you want. I don't give a dam what you think.

Are you implying you don't like liberals?

I make my statement about you with, tong in cheek...

Well, don't hurt yourself with that tong.

based on librarians desire for legal marijuana use.

If you really need to know, yes, I've tried it a few times in my life. I don't like it, and it doesn't do much for me beyond making me ill. So, there.

You however make your false and provocative claim about Glenn Beck as a statement of fact.

I am entitled to my opinion of him.

But that is what all liberals do. So if it bothers you that someone points out your liberalness that is only because you know what you stand for is immoral and not good for our country.

I truly have no idea what you're talking about here.

Oh and by the way you and your liberal looossseeerrrrsss like carrriiiiilllllooooo can neg me all you want. I don't give a dam what you think.

You say that as if it's a statement of fact. But you're really a terrible judge of character.

Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one. ;)

...and they all stink except for mine. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I like EVERYONE, I just think that liberals are not only misguided but possibly under demonic control.

And "conservatives" are under what kind of control, exactly - angelic? I think not.

How else do you explain the chaos their ideas always end up creating?

You're starting with a conclusion - that I and some others here are "liberals" - and attempting to work backwards. I can only speak for myself, and I am not a "liberal."

I understand that you may not like to read that but it is my opinion, based on historical fact that liberal programs have destroyed this nation.

Wrong as it may be, but that doesn't seem to matter to you all that much.

The demonic part stems from the fact that liberal people can never see what their programs do.

Calling it "demonic" is a bit strong, but I agree on the principle.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2