Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck hints at Dinar RV!!!

navysky

Good for you! Some of these guys believe every tale and conspiracy theory about. BTW .... do all Mormons have multiple wives? lol JK I live in a predominantly Mormon city and have grown up knowing some very wonderful people that were LDS! .......and no horns.

I don't recall saying anything about horns. Joseph Smith was a Freemason until his death. That's a fact, Jack. And the reason polygamy is outlawed is the fact that the State doubts the ability of the patriarch of such an arrangement to care for the multitudinous children of multiple wives. That being said, yes, there are many wonderful Mormon people who simply don't understand their own religion's true background. "I'm just saying... It's what you pay me for!" (An on-air quote from Glenn Beck)

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3

I don't recall saying anything about horns. Joseph Smith was a Freemason until his death. That's a fact, Jack. And the reason polygamy is outlawed is the fact that the State doubts the ability of the patriarch of such an arrangement to care for the multitudinous children of multiple wives. That being said, yes, there are many wonderful Mormon people who simply don't understand their own religion's true background. "I'm just saying... It's what you pay me for!" (An on-air quote from Glenn Beck)

Mainly, my post was directed at a prior statement by "GOOCH" pertaining to his belief that Glen Beck must be in the know. His reasoning struck me funny and appeared somewhat ridiculous based on what I believe to be the reality surrounding the Mormon people/Church. "Horns" statement exemplifies the comical aspect of a past misconception........we know how that turned out.

Thanks Sanssouci!

• Upvote 2

Are we to throw away our thinking caps when dealing with religion?

There were plenty of people who were suspicious of John Kennedy because he was Catholic, and many did not hesitate to say so.

One does not even have to point out Barack Obama's racial makeup to be accused of racism. Barack Obama is half-White, but of course that hardly ever receives mention.

It's a moot point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sansoussi, You wrote:

"There were plenty of people who were suspicious of John Kennedy because he was Catholic, and many did not hesitate to say so."

I wonder if you are old enough to recall, bigotry was rampant in the '60s. Now, I think we (most of us) at least are able to recognize it. I also think that most who have integrity try to minimize their own bigotry.

Edited by physicsteach
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO, I don't believe Beck's bosses will allow him to report what he finds out over the weekend. I also don't believe the major networks will allow Beck to one-up them on reporting something this important. Besides, Beck probably already knows what is going on and his current on-air dialogue was a 'teaser'.

IMHO, the major networks would probably not touch it just like they don't talk about Penny Stocks. This dinar has a lot in common with Penny Stocks (risk etc.) and is certainly not Main Stream.

I listened to Beck today and he said he isn't ready to talk about the currency situation yet. Came at about 9:43 a.m. central time on his radio show.

Mak63

I heard him mention it today also. He said he'll have more information in the "next few days". He DID mention that it was a means that the average person could get in on a way to play the currencies like more wealthy people do, but also that he didn't know if it was entirely true, and that it was very risky. IMO, he needs to check with his lawyers before he opens his mouth about it. I cannot see any good coming out of this. Things are progressing just fine without a mass "run" on available dinar.

But, sure does sound like dinar to me........

Edited by fnbplanet

I listened to Beck today and he said he isn't ready to talk about the currency situation yet. Came at about 9:43 a.m. central time on his radio show.

Mak63

Beck's caginess seems out of character. He has spilled the beans before on a myriad of things. The risk factor of this investment emerges only when one spends more than one can afford to lose. Methinks he does not want to face the ire of dinar investors who think Beck's revelation may be detrimental, probably assuming a large portion of them are in his audience.

Edited by Sanssouci

Come on members! This is not the forum for religious debate. I do not want to waste any time reading an individual's personal beliefs about religion. It serves no purpose; except to incite vitriolic responses and bashing. WE are all unique and talented in our own ways regardless of our personal faith; created to do great things here on earth. Believe it. Now, let's go to the movies!!!

• Upvote 5

Come on members! This is not the forum for religious debate. I do not want to waste any time reading an individual's personal beliefs about religion. It serves no purpose; except to incite vitriolic responses and bashing. WE are all unique and talented in our own ways regardless of our personal faith; created to do great things here on earth. Believe it. Now, let's go to the movies!!!

And this, you see, is the root of the problem: Complete apathy and detachment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I don't think it has anything to do with apathy and detachment...

What do you get out of telling us all there is to know about everybody else's religious beliefs?

1) Why have you been so active letting us know what the real "root of the problems" are?

2) Is this making you any money?

3) Are you getting richer with every post you have made on the two "Glen Beck" threads?

I didn't think so...

We are all here to discuss a potential investment possibility, not to discuss who believes what and who is right or wrong in their way of thinking.

This just goes to show that you are a "smart" person and you know what you know, but it is not making you any more money is it?

So the question I ask you is "What is the point of going into detail about your assumptions and religious beliefs?" I'm going to add the following: If your point is to show us that you are an intelligent person and you know things that we don't, well then it is actually pointless. Because like I said earlier, if it isn't making me more money then I don't want to hear it. It is useless information and just goes to prove my point that I stated earlier - Smart Does NOT Equal Rich.

Oh and by the way, you have given Glenn Beck more attention than anybody else here, whether you know it or not. Positive or negative, the energy and attention you have given him has been far more than anybody else on this forum...

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 4

I enjoy these kinds of discussions, and I always learn more in them. This site has a fairly large number of classifications where any of us could find things to our liking without attempting to tell others not to talk about a subject already under discussion among people who are enjoying the conversation. Sorry for the long sentence, but I needed every word to say what I wanted to say. haha Anyway, if others are enjoying a conversation which you don't like, you are welcome to find other threads on DV where the conversations will be more to your liking. Shoot!! One of them may even be running a better movie. haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I can see my attempt to be low key isn't going to work for me. rvb4Jan, you really need to get a life. Everything important to life as a human being is not just money, even for those of us who truly need this RV. If you are uncomfortable in sincere respectful discussions regarding religions and human emotions, then this really isn't your thread. It is, however, ours. So perhaps you will be happier if you just check out another one and leave this one permanently. And because I like this discussion, I am quite sure I will be happier if you leave. So I recommend that you go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly... that is how Americans have been socially engineered by the Illuminati. To live in fear like a bunch of wimps not wanting to engage in something so trivial as the true roots behind every religion. I suggest all you folks who call yourselves "religious" stop listening to your ministers, rabbis, pasters, priests etc, and really do the research yourselves. What are you affraid of... that you might actually find out the truth? That is the thing with the truth... when you tell the truth, you piss everyone off. You all need to stop finding ways to divine and seperate yourselves of each other. The true and ultimate reality is that there is no us vs. them. There is only us vs. us. The sooner everyone realizes this, the sooner we all can release these antiquated methods of control (religions) and build a world for everyone to enjoy.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it has anything to do with apathy and detachment...

What do you get out of telling us all there is to know about everybody else's religious beliefs?

1) Why have you been so active letting us know what the real "root of the problems" are?

2) Is this making you any money?

3) Are you getting richer with every post you have made on the two "Glen Beck" threads?

I didn't think so...

We are all here to discuss a potential investment possibility, not to discuss who believes what and who is right or wrong in their way of thinking.

This just goes to show that you are a "smart" person and you know what you know, but it is not making you any more money is it?

So the question I ask you is "What is the point of going into detail about your assumptions and religious beliefs?" I'm going to add the following: If your point is to show us that you are an intelligent person and you know things that we don't, well then it is actually pointless. Because like I said earlier, if it isn't making me more money then I don't want to hear it. It is useless information and just goes to prove my point that I stated earlier - Smart Does NOT Equal Rich.

Oh and by the way, you have given Glenn Beck more attention than anybody else here, whether you know it or not. Positive or negative, the energy and attention you have given him has been far more than anybody else on this forum...

I do not hate money, because everyone needs it. But there are things that are more important than money. It is the love of money that is the root of all evil.

Edited by Sanssouci

Not to mention a strong need to control others.

Rome is burning. Ah, who cares? Hey, what's on the TV?

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure I'm not the only who thinks that is an ironic statement to make on an investment forum... unsure.gif

I do not worship money.

Sansoucci - You're right when you say that there are more important things then money. However, is telling people what is right/wrong as far as religion goes more important? If it is, then I suggest you go write a book so that you can reach the masses. This might not be the ideal place to let people know about the important things in life, unless that is not your true motive behind your posts.

As far as I could tell you hate Glenn Beck with a passion and you like telling people the real "truth" behind their religious beliefs. Maybe I came to a wrong conclusion but I really don't think so...

Rome is burning. Ah, who cares? Hey, what's on the TV?

I do not worship money.

Either do I...but it ranks up there with Oxygen! rolleyes.gif

But you did not answer any of my questions either. You just made another assumption...

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

.........That is the thing with the truth... when you tell the truth, you piss everyone off.......

SOOOOO.......... Beck is batting about.............. .900 then???? He seems to piss off QUITE a few peoplebiggrin.gif Just Sayin'wink.gif

If Beck mentions the Iraqi dinar at all today, I wouldn't be surprised if he mentions it only during the "lost hour" of his show. In most markets, Beck's show begins at 10 am, and Limbaugh comes on at noon. Beck's show runs three hours, hence the "lost" third hour runs concurrent with Limbaugh, who usually takes precedence.

Actually, Beck starts at 9 Eastern, runs 3 hours til noon when Rush takes over and Becks people, Stu and Pat Gray, run a 4th hour.

Mak63

Beck's caginess seems out of character. He has spilled the beans before on a myriad of things. The risk factor of this investment emerges only when one spends more than one can afford to lose. Methinks he does not want to face the ire of dinar investors who think Beck's revelation may be detrimental, probably assuming a large portion of them are in his audience.

"Spilled the beans" when he was sure what he was talking about. IMHO, he hasn't gotten enough information about it to speak about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sansoucci - You're right when you say that there are more important things then money. However, is telling people what is right/wrong as far as religion goes more important?

Terry, I simply expressed what I believe. I'm sorry that it is so esoteric and at odds with what you believe. You are entitled to your beliefs. I have said that over and over.

This might not be the ideal place to let people know about the important things in life, unless that is not your true motive behind your posts.

I have no real ulterior motive. It's just that guys like Glenn Beck bring out the best, or worst - depending on your point of view, in me.

As far as I could tell you hate Glenn Beck with a passion...

I do not hate Glenn Beck. I hate what he does. I think he is disingenuous and manipulative. I wish he would go back to doing what he did before he became famous.

...and you like telling people the real "truth" behind their religious beliefs.

The truth will set you free.

Maybe I came to a wrong conclusion but I really don't think so...

You did.

Either do I...but it ranks up there with Oxygen! rolleyes.gif

I did say we all need money to survive.

But you did not answer any of my questions either.

I have tried.

You just made another assumption...

As did you.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Downvote 1

The truth will set you free.

So what exactly is the TRUTH?

"I don't believe that there's one truth. There are so many different people, and there are so many different ways you can look at things. I don't see how there could be just one truth."

"If truth is relative, then absolute right and wrong become doubtful and obscure. And if truth is relative, then only subjective and indefinite answers exist for the purpose and meaning of life. So is there any absolute or real truth in this complex and uncertain world?"

"The only fool bigger than the person who KNOWS IT ALL is the person who argues with him" I hope I am not being that fool...