Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck hints at Dinar RV!!!

navysky

Libs always resort to name calling when they have lost the debate.

So obviously demonic. But I didn't expect more from you at all ziggy.

Good thing I don't value anything you say or think.

No one has called you anything, but here you are, throwing around this "liberal" label.

• Downvote 1

I come from a family of people who are reactionary and automatically become Glenn Beck-type haters, but with no real exposure or honest contemplation regarding his merits and flaws. They all were liberals from way, way back. Thus, I am more than familiar with those of their ilk. I would say that one day their eyes will be opened, but I've seen enough to know that even when the proof is laid out in front of them, they can't seem to sort out reality from their most sacred-held beliefs. There is a phenomenon that I've watched through the years that is most interesting... it may be the separating of the wheat from the chaf? Some radical liberals have had an awakening, most do not.

Edited by physicsteach
  • Upvote 2

I have full clarity in my views and values... thank you. I respect yours as well. I will submit a simple request: Please don't talk "at" me... if you'd like to have a conversation, please address me more respectfully. I've earned it. Have a nice day. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Glenn Beck simply makes my blood boil.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I was listening to Glenn Beck on the radio this morning (and you could probably go back and relisten to his morning radio show on some podcast or however people do it these days) but I heard it live this morning at 11:15 am EST, 10:15 CST, 9:15 MST or 8:15 PST!! You'd have to go back and listen to the actual conversation that went on but what I remember form the conversation was that he (Glenn) was talking to Stu (his producer and friend) about something he's looking into, that MAY be what is bailing out the European Debt Crisis. He mentioned George Soros and Obama and that he was frustrated with them (not sure if they had anything to do with the Dinar from his viewpoint). He mentioned currencies from other countries, he mentioned that he would be looking more into it this weekend and that he would be reporting back early next week about what he found (from looking more into it). He hinted that it was something that anyone could afford to buy into and that it WAS a big risk, but he thinks that it could very well be what is going to bail out the European Countries. There were other clues and hints he dropped, but I don't remember all of them right now...suffice it to say, I do believe that THIS conversation was hinting at the Dinar RV and the global realignment of currencies. I am too busy to go looking for the podcast and am heading out of town, but anyone on here could do a little research and find his conversation this morning and even transcribe the conversation so we could find the hints he dropped.

The biggest reason I see this as AWESOME is that Glenn regularly has more than a million listeners and I thought it was more like 3 million daily listeners. IF the ones in control of this RV don't want another million people scrambling to buy Dinar at the last minute, then they better RV before Monday morning.

Anyone else hear this? Your thoughts?

sounds like we should send him an email for specifics-?

Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Glenn Beck simply makes my blood boil.

No problem, Sans... that's why I try to remain as objective and diplomatic as possible... remember, passions flow deeply in many directions. :)

Libs always resort to name calling when they have lost the debate.

So obviously demonic. But I didn't expect more from you at all ziggy.

Good thing I don't value anything you say or think.

Well J.F. if I am demonic and you don't expect much from me, nor do you value anything I say or think, that takes a load off of my shoulders because I don't have to worry about disappointing you.

So does this mean we can't be friends? :mellow:

sounds like we should send him an email for specifics-?

Hi Chocolate... I once composed a substantive email to Glenn Beck a year ago... then found out he gets thousands a day! :o So... I'm still waiting for a response!!! :lol:

Glenn Beck's influence and followers number way beyond 1,000,000. I am a fan although I do not subscribe at this time. I have enough to frustrate me right here with Dinarvets. If he were to press the issue I am sure everyone of his followers would invest and i'm not sure that would be what we want to see. Lets just get this RV going. I can use the hit about now.

Glenn Beck's influence and followers number way beyond 1,000,000. I am a fan although I do not subscribe at this time. I have enough to frustrate me right here with Dinarvets. If he were to press the issue I am sure everyone of his followers would invest and i'm not sure that would be what we want to see. Lets just get this RV going. I can use the hit about now.

Yea we don't.

There is no way he has that much influence. If he did, Obama would not have made it into office. C'mon.

Don't worry about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we've gotten your point... you don't like glen beck... who cares. Call him what you want, but he has accurately predicted the rise of evil on the left with these communist uprisings several years before they began, and unfortunately for you that makes what he has to say relevant, and completely worth listening to. As far as Beck being a douchebag... it's part of human nature to point out in others what we don't like about ourselves. Give it a rest on beck, he's relevant and you're not.

You men who use that word in casual conversation are insulting to women. Many women, including me, don't expect to encounter that word outside the privacy of a bathroom. I realize many younger people use it casually, but there are many of us here who are not casual about such language, and its glaring use in our presense is insulting.

I like Glenn Beck, and I like his concern for America. I like his involvement in the tea party uprisings, and I believe he is right about our need to be prepared, i.e., food storage, other preparations so we can hunker down with our families for a few months in case things go bad in this country. I don't think this will happen, and even if it does, I don't think it would last very long, but I didn't think the world, and especially America, would ever be in this situation either, and it is. Many people don't like Glenn Beck because they fear his words, but that won't matter either way if people are unprepared and the worst happens. They will know, however, that they've been warned.

• Upvote 5

He will probably contact Joel Rosenburg who he had on his show about Iraq being Babylon in Bible Prophecy. You can find it on YouTube by searching Joel Rosenburg Glen Beck. I believe this exposure will be good. Many people are not greedy and this RV will dump lots of money back into the USA economy. I think once the supply of dinars is low, we will see the RV happen. This could place the RV this 15th or end of December, my guess is the 21st. Just my 2 dinars.

Edited by ilovesushi

Does it not seem we have gotten away from the fact that, if you listen to the clip, it DOES seem that he is speaking of the dinar or at least something very similar. Regardless if you believe he is a crackpot or not, he IS mainstream. And being so does add validity to the primary reason we are here. Crackpot or not... drumming up listeners or not... I, for one, will at least hear him out on Monday morning.

Pot smoking is fine if you don't bother people just like anything else that deserves moderation. If you are on the pot and intruding on people's personal rights, your just an ass. Same thing if you drink too much beer or scotch. Don't be an ass, man!

Liberals are not demonic??? That is ridiculous to say. Can't we all just get along?

Liberals and conservatives are citizens who choose to choose. Where would we be without opposing viewpoints to clarify matters? (Career politicians might be on the demonic side though!)

Can you believe the division just mentioning the name Glenn Beck has caused? WOW

Now I am doing it?!?!?! Sheesh!!!

Edited by Brink
  • Upvote 2

If Beck ends up talking about a dinar rv on nationwide radio that is the last thing we need. Telling the masses it is cheap to invest in and could make them money would certainly cause a run on dinars. It would only be good for the dealers. More dilution would ensure this doesn't happen. jmho

I don't take it as being bad at all. I see it as the exact opposite...Glenn Beck is followed by many in the US, if he says invest, people will invest. We've been told that they are not printing more IQD and traders are only reselling what is already in circulation. If this is true and our fellow americans invest, that will be more money brought into the US economy.

Wealth is never created or destroyed, it's only redistributed!

• Upvote 2

You men who use that word in casual conversation are insulting to women. Many women, including me, don't expect to encounter that word outside the privacy of a bathroom. I realize many younger people use it casually, but there are many of us here who are not casual about such language, and its glaring use in our presense is insulting.

I like Glenn Beck, and I like his concern for America. I like his involvement in the tea party uprisings, and I believe he is right about our need to be prepared, i.e., food storage, other preparations so we can hunker down with our families for a few months in case things go bad in this country. I don't think this will happen, and even if it does, I don't think it would last very long, but I didn't think the world, and especially America, would ever be in this situation either, and it is. Many people don't like Glenn Beck because they fear his words, but that won't matter either way if people are unprepared and the worst happens. They will know, however, that they've been warned.

Glenn Beck behaves like a dutifully awed goy when encountering the "wisdom" of Pharisaic rabbis and, of course, the "Israel" issue, and that is the fruit by which I know him. As for the use of "that word," I apologize. But Beck, on his show, routinely refers to various people as "dirtbags," and I introduced "that word" so as to do him one better, because Beck would likely be in trouble with the FCC if he used "that word."

He will probably contact Joel Rosenburg who he had on his show about Iraq being Babylon in Bible Prophecy. You can find it on YouTube by searching Joel Rosenburg Glen Beck. I believe this exposure will be good. Many people are not greedy and this RV will dump lots of money back into the USA economy. I think once the supply of dinars is low, we will see the RV happen. This could place the RV this 15th or end of December, my guess is the 21st. Just my 2 dinars.

Joel Rosenberg... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn Beck behaves like a dutifully awed goy when encountering the "wisdom" of Pharisaic rabbis and, of course, the "Israel" issue, and that is the fruit by which I know him. As for the use of "that word," I apologize. But Beck, on his show, routinely refers to various people as "dirtbags," and I introduced "that word" so as to do him one better, because Beck would likely be in trouble with the FCC if he used "that word."

Joel Rosenberg... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand then. Of course. That you were playing one-upsmanship with Beck was simply unclear to me. But thank you for your apology. I truly appreciate it. There are groups of people, and some individuals within those groups, toward whom I also feel awe, and true Judeo-Christian scholars are among them. Not preachers, mind you, but real schoiars. But then I feel the same awe toward those whose knowledge is extensive regarding ancient archeology, anthropology, cosmology, and today's quantum physics. I wouldn't drool in their presence, however. haha

I have no doubt about his influence, but I think it says more about his followers than it does, ultimately, about Glenn Beck himself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I understand then. Of course. That you were playing one-upsmanship with Beck was simply unclear to me. But thank you for your apology. I truly appreciate it. There are groups of people, and some individuals within those groups, toward whom I also feel awe, and true Judeo-Christian scholars are among them. Not preachers, mind you, but real scholars. But then I feel the same awe toward those whose knowledge is extensive regarding ancient archeology, anthropology, cosmology, and today's quantum physics. I wouldn't drool in their presence, however. haha

Ah, Francie, I mean no disrespect. But when I think of all the awful things I could show people about Judaism, I get all worked up. Regarding awestruck goyim, the term "Judeo-Christian" is actually the root of the problem. People just don't like being told they are wrong. But Jesus did it. All I can really do is plant a few seeds and hope they take root.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1