Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck hints at Dinar RV!!!

navysky

You men who use that word in casual conversation are insulting to women. Many women, including me, don't expect to encounter that word outside the privacy of a bathroom. I realize many younger people use it casually, but there are many of us here who are not casual about such language, and its glaring use in our presense is insulting.

Sorry, no offense intended toward women. In the english language the meanings of words are often hijacked, and given a totally different meaning than the original vernacular. Besides the fact I felt it necessary to repeat the word from another post to illustrate a point. The use of the word in both the original post and in my repetition had nothing to do with feminine hygiene, but it was used as a descriptor of a certain type of man. It is what it is now, and i doubt that it will stopped being hijacked any time soon.

This happens to words all the time for instance geigh, (The word blocker on this site considers it offensive and *** it out) no longer means happy as it did the turn of the last century.

Edited by cranster

I just wanted to put this out guys that I have no problem with Glen Beck, or Chris Matthews, or Geraldo, or anyone else. They all are just puppets for the corporations that own and control them. What matters is what you/we gain from them. None of them tell the whole truth, and when they do tell some truth, it is filled with mostly disinfo. I am sorry that most of you are still in the beginning phases of seeing and realizing the world is not what we are told by those that control us. I mean really.... does anyone really believe the unemployment rate for the country is only 8.7%?? Their lies are so pathetic it just makes me laugh now. I mean the unemployment rate in Illinois is at least 22% if not greater. Nevada is around 30%. Their mind control is beginning to wear off us goyim. And please guys, don't worry about this latest act of treason by our congress declaring that U.S. citizens can be incarcerated without cause if our executive branch suspects "terrorism." This is nothing new... most people have no clue that U.S. citizens are defined as "Cattle" in our Packers and Stockyards Act from the 1930's.... and the Federal Reserve Act defined U.S. citizens as "Enemies of the State." What has changed is that more and more people are "waking up" and realizing the world is not flat and that we have all been mind controlled by these morons aka Illuminati.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMO, I don't believe Beck's bosses will allow him to report what he finds out over the weekend. I also don't believe the major networks will allow Beck to one-up them on reporting something this important. Besides, Beck probably already knows what is going on and his current on-air dialogue was a 'teaser'.

IMO, I don't believe Beck's bosses will allow him to report what he finds out over the weekend. I also don't believe the major networks will allow Beck to one-up them on reporting something this important. Besides, Beck probably already knows what is going on and his current on-air dialogue was a 'teaser'.

This scenario would probably be for the best. The last thing I want is Glenn Beck's involvement, even if it would do no damage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is true. I DO listen, but I do not believe 99% of what he says. He is a Mormon, and an ardent supporter of the Israeli state, and those things are the fruit by which I know him. Remember, Jesus said, "By their fruit you will know them." Glenn Beck's "Jesuzzz" comes from some strange planet called Kolob.

I doubt that very much, but who knows, really?

It's up to -55 now!

So because I am Mormon you don't believe 99% of what I say either? You need to get your facts straight before you post things like this... You obviously have no idea what you are talking about!

• Upvote 2

So because I am Mormon you don't believe 99% of what I say either? You need to get your facts straight before you post things like this... You obviously have no idea what you are talking about!

Nothing personal, but I have done plenty of reading in comparative religion, Terry. I don't know what you know about Mormonism, but my main concern is Joseph Smith's involvement with Freemasonry. The fact that Glenn Beck is a Mormon, with its connections to Freemasonry - and this is just my opinion, makes his presence in media that much more palatable to the Cryptocracy that I believe controls most of what what we see, hear, and experience.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The truth hurts, and I hope you follow through by researching the fact Mormonism, LDS, etc. was founded by the Illuminati and is still run by them today.

If this statement that you listen to him is true, and you are intelletually honest, you would know that many of the things he's talked about in the past have happened and are happening now. He is "out there" because we don't want to believe our own government would act in a manner not in the best interest of the people.......... Example: Current administration, 4+ trillion dollars in debt in less than 3 years........ OUR kids and grandkids can't pay off our $15 trillion in debt in their lifetimes!!!!!!!! That is not in the best interest of "the people"........ ie you, me and every other red blooded American!!!!! Beck see's the big picture correctly and articulates it, whether we like it or not. I don't like some of the things he says either, but unfortunately, he's right quite often.

Mak63

I don't think you are seeing the picture at all. We don't owe anything... how can you owe something that doesn't exist?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was listening to Glenn Beck on the radio this morning (and you could probably go back and relisten to his morning radio show on some podcast or however people do it these days) but I heard it live this morning at 11:15 am EST, 10:15 CST, 9:15 MST or 8:15 PST!! You'd have to go back and listen to the actual conversation that went on but what I remember form the conversation was that he (Glenn) was talking to Stu (his producer and friend) about something he's looking into, that MAY be what is bailing out the European Debt Crisis. He mentioned George Soros and Obama and that he was frustrated with them (not sure if they had anything to do with the Dinar from his viewpoint). He mentioned currencies from other countries, he mentioned that he would be looking more into it this weekend and that he would be reporting back early next week about what he found (from looking more into it). He hinted that it was something that anyone could afford to buy into and that it WAS a big risk, but he thinks that it could very well be what is going to bail out the European Countries. There were other clues and hints he dropped, but I don't remember all of them right now...suffice it to say, I do believe that THIS conversation was hinting at the Dinar RV and the global realignment of currencies. I am too busy to go looking for the podcast and am heading out of town, but anyone on here could do a little research and find his conversation this morning and even transcribe the conversation so we could find the hints he dropped.

The biggest reason I see this as AWESOME is that Glenn regularly has more than a million listeners and I thought it was more like 3 million daily listeners. IF the ones in control of this RV don't want another million people scrambling to buy Dinar at the last minute, then they better RV before Monday morning.

Anyone else hear this? Your thoughts?

I got this email a little while ago...interesting in light of what you are stating here. The photos in the email were of Beck at the signing and to prove they were there.

Date: Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Subject: DINAR: Glenn Beck Talks About Dinar

To: Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:33 AM

First Hand Glenn Beck Confirmation

Earlier today someone posted a post brought over from DV, stating that this individual was at a book signing in The Woodlands Texas. After hearing this and found out he was at a Book signing at Tyler Texas about 45 minutes from where we were working, we decided to go check it out first hand.

We arrived late and wound up being about the 520th persons in line so we had to wait for a while, instructions said that we were to move along quickly and not ask questions or pose for pictures with Mr. Beck, so when It was our turn he had said Merry Christmas and so did I, I then asked him if what he was talking about on yesterdays show, was the IQD, and while I was shaking his hand he smiled and said Yeah, I then said excellent and Thank You!

So there you have it first hand from one of your own members, well actually two (VNJW) we have included picture as to prove we were there, they are not of us for security reasons...So everybody take comfort in this, I thought this was awesome news.......Jeff

BTW you all owe me $28 FOR THE BOOK COST....lol......

This is from my friend today..A posting from earlier today.

I posted early this morning that Glenn Beck would be close to my house for a book signing in the Woodlands, TX. I went to the signing. I got there at 9:45 and was about 35th in line. Signing started late at about 1:40. Glenn shook my hand and I asked him “is the Iraqi Dinar the currency thing you're talking about?” He looked me straight in the eye, smiled and said “Yes”. The guy behind me asked me what I asked him and I told him it was about a comment Glenn made yesterday on the radio.

Now what does that mean? I have no idea. Guess we can listen on Monday and see what he has to say. The thing is, the IQD is on Beck's radar now. This is firsthand knowledge and Beck is very well connected. I look forward to Mondays show.

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations

(Very interesting find, on OOM site 12-2-11)

Glenn Beck On Radio LINK - plus a person listened to the link and here is what it said......Sounds very good to me....What else could he have meant?.....I have heard many times that GB is invested in the IQD.....Blessings Guys, CZ

Posted Today, by Logical, 05:19 PM from PTR

What do you think Glenn is alluding to? Fast forward to 3 min .

http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=20017041

REPLY by Cal Tech:

Posted Today, 06:05 PM

The things that GB says that makes this sound like a possible connection to an IQD RV to me were: 'redistribution of wealth' 'currency' and 'reparations'.

He is dropping a big hint in this quote .... "You have to think like people that believe the world is unfair, America and the West are oppressors, its redistribution of wealth and reparations"

He also said it was high risk and that almost anyone who had a bank account could afford to get into it.

I don’t know what else it could be that he thinks would be a good investment. Anyone?

• Upvote 3

The truth hurts, and I hope you follow through by researching the fact Mormonism, LDS, etc. was founded by the Illuminati and is still run by them today.

The fact of the matter is that most Mormons I have met seem like nice, well meaning folk, and I mean that sincerely. But, like members of the Blue Lodge in Freemasonry, who often express complete ignorance about the higher degrees, I believe many Mormons simply do not know what they should know about their own religion. There are many aspects of LDS that simply strike me as weird and entirely non-biblical. I was raised Catholic, but no longer consider myself a Catholic because of things I have learned about the religion of my own upbringing. I don't hold it against anyone. I simply, quietly have refused to identify as a Catholic any longer.

I hope I have elucidated better my suspicion of Glenn Beck and the reasons why I am suspicious of him.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3

Sansoussi,

If I were to tell you that I was suspicious of Kennedy because he was Catholic, I would be showing my bigotry. If instead I were to tell you that I was suspicious of Kennedy because of how he handled 'The bay of Pigs; I would be expressing a thought-out opinion.

Now, if anyone were to express any suspicions about Obama, he/she would be racist?

• Upvote 1

Chooch & Sansoucci: I am not going to respond to religious comments or remarks on an investment forum.

Well, this is the Dinar Rumors section. Anyone who has read Okie's intellectual dung is well aware of the oddity of his and his followers' blatant lying even within a "religious" context. Moreover, I fail to see how any mention of religion should be excluded from this investment forum when we have a 25K Iraqi dinar note that is loaded with Babylonian religious symbolism. Respond if you like, Terry, or don't. That is your choice. I am simply pointing out that the boundaries look a bit blurred.

The fact of the matter is that most Mormons I have met seem like nice, well meaning folk, and I mean that sincerely. But, like members of the Blue Lodge in Freemasonry, who often express complete ignorance about the higher degrees, I believe many Mormons simply do not know what they should know about their own religion. There are many aspects of LDS that simply strike me as weird and entirely non-biblical. I was raised Catholic, but no longer consider myself a Catholic because of things I have learned about the religion of my own upbringing. I don't hold it against anyone. I simply, quietly have refused to identify as a Catholic any longer.

please don't show your ignorance, its not very becomeing of you. You can say the same comment about any subject and sound just as nieave about it. Just because you find it "weird" and "non-biblical" does not make it not valuable or even possible true, the same argument has been made to me about dinar, so maybe you should discount this investment too if your going to use that logic.

Edited by mstang

Sansoussi,

If I were to tell you that I was suspicious of Kennedy because he was Catholic, I would be showing my bigotry. If instead I were to tell you that I was suspicious of Kennedy because of how he handled 'The bay of Pigs; I would be expressing a thought-out opinion. Now, if anyone were to express any suspicions about Obama, he/she would be racist?

Are we to throw away our thinking caps when dealing with religion?

There were plenty of people who were suspicious of John Kennedy because he was Catholic, and many did not hesitate to say so.

One does not even have to point out Barack Obama's racial makeup to be accused of racism. Barack Obama is half-White, but of course that hardly ever receives mention.

• Upvote 1

I guess while we wait for the RV politics and religion would pass the time......but hey what is your favorite movie?

I have so many favorite movies, it's hard to choose.

I rewatched The Patriot last night. I just love that movie. Such a picture of value and sacrifice.

One does not even have to point out Barack Obama's racial makeup to be accused of racism. Barack Obama is half-White, but of course that hardly ever receives mention.

Yep. All you have to say is that you didn't like something he did, and you're a racist. You don't even mention that he has broken so many laws and disregarded the constitution that he should be impeached and charged with treason.

*please don't show your ignorance, its not very becomeing* of you. You can say the same comment about any subject and sound just as nieave* about it. Just because you find it "weird" and "non-biblical" does not make it not valuable or even possible* true, the same argument has been made to me about dinar, so maybe you should discount this investment too if your* going to use that logic.

It's not ignorance when one refuses to ignore what others feel more comfortable simply ignoring. As for naivete, well, I'll just leave that to an expert like you.

I guess while we wait for the RV politics and religion would pass the time......but hey what is your favorite movie?

Can of worms. It's what's for dinner.

Rapidrex: Thank you for the confirmation

Chooch & Sansoucci: I am not going to respond to religious comments or remarks on an investment forum.

Good for you!

Some of these guys believe every tale and conspiracy theory about. BTW .... do all Mormons have multiple wives? lol JK

I live in a predominantly Mormon city and have grown up knowing some very wonderful people that were LDS! .......and no horns.

Take care ..

Edited by motox565