Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck hints at Dinar RV!!!

navysky

So what exactly is the TRUTH?

"I don't believe that there's one truth. There are so many different people, and there are so many different ways you can look at things. I don't see how there could be just one truth."

"If truth is relative, then absolute right and wrong become doubtful and obscure. And if truth is relative, then only subjective and indefinite answers exist for the purpose and meaning of life. So is there any absolute or real truth in this complex and uncertain world?"

Read more:

So, to what was Paul referring? If the love of money is the root of all evil, and there is no one truth to set us free, are we doomed to eternal psychological slavery?

"The only fool bigger than the person who KNOWS IT ALL is the person who argues with him" I hope I am not being that fool...

I thought that pretending to know everything about this investment was the game here at DV, or am I looking at it wrong?

Edited by Sanssouci

Mak63 thank you for starting this post and the positive intentions! biggrin.gif

Sanssouci you bring new life to the Character of Archie Bunker, bigoted about pretty much everything. Sorry you felt you have been hurt so bad. If you want to go all biblical you are missing many of the premises taught within it.

Okay, I will admit that I have Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Christians, and Native Americans in my family tree, and several generations of Masonic affiliations (well educated I might add). I am taught tolerance and that all men are brothers (not politically correct, but sisters too), though I may make an exception in your case.

If you leave religion aside and just use world history you have clearly demonstrated the premise that "It is better to remain silent and thought as fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

• Upvote 1

So, to what was Paul referring? If there is no one truth, are we doomed to eternal psychological slavery?

I wouldn't know what Paul was referring to, how could I? Do you know? A conclusion is the summing up of a statement or text, I was not there when Paul made this statement so there is no real way of knowing the TRUTH or coming to an accurate conclusion of what was said at that time.

Also, this is irrelevant here due to the fact that I personally choose not to discuss religious beliefs on a public investment forum... I stand behind what I believe and that is all that matters to me.

I am here for business and investing purposes, not for religious or psychological debates.

So, to what was Paul referring? If the love of money is the root of all evil, and there is no one truth to set us free, are we doomed to eternal psychological slavery?

I thought that pretending to know everything about this investment was the game here at DV, or am I looking at it wrong?

By the way, "pretending" to know everything about this investment may be the game here at DV, however, pretending to know everything about life, religion, and belief systems is not! I choose not to play that game for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 1

Sanssouci you bring new life to the Character of Archie Bunker, bigoted about pretty much everything. Sorry you felt you have been hurt so bad. If you want to go all biblical you are missing many of the premises taught within it.

I don't think so. Archie Bunker was not a real person. Carroll O'Connor had created a grossly exaggerated stereotype.

Okay, I will admit that I have Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Christians, and Native Americans in my family tree, and several generations of Masonic affiliations (well educated I might add). I am taught tolerance and that all men are brothers (not politically correct, but sisters too), though I may make an exception in your case.

Oh, where's the love? Congratulations on your pedigree. However, I was attacking not people, but rather their ideas. I think you may have missed that.

If you leave religion aside and just use world history you have clearly demonstrated the premise that "It is better to remain silent and thought as fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

And as for Glenn Beck...? How does one get him to shut up?

Edited by Sanssouci

And as for Glenn Beck...? How does one get him to shut up?

I could be wrong but getting Glenn Beck to shut up is not where the problem lies. The problem lies with you spending time listening to something you don't believe in...

It could easily be avoided by simply NOT LISTENING to him, right? rolleyes.gif

Oh, where's the love? Congratulations on your pedigree. However, I was attacking not people, but rather their ideas. I think you may have missed that.

If I were to say (just for example), that "Christianity is inherently violent and encourages bloodshed." Note that I attacked the idea - I said "christianity", not "christians". As saying this implies that, by virtue of simply being a Christian, one is prone to violence and bloodshed. Does this make it any less of a fallacy? What's worse, such sayings help legitimize what violence a few christians may indeed have - both in their eyes and the eyes of the outsiders, both of whom find this allegation believable and thus propagate it either explicitly or implicitly. I would say that in such a case, attacking the idea is even more harmful than attacking a person!

While it is definitely respectful to attack what a person wrote than what a person is; it definitely isn't the same case for attacking what a person identifies with (essentially part of what the person is) and claiming to have made a polite distinction. It simply doesn't work, because the dichotomy is fallacious - the identity-idea is an integral part of the person's being, and attacking one necessarily means attacking the other.

• Upvote 1

Dear VIPs my wonderful wife was a Mormon and the Cult type functions within that church(I use the word lightly, their anything but) was Not Christian and Brain washing was a fact of Life!

She was brought up as a Christian and kept getting into trouble with the local Mormon leaders because her True Christianity kept getting in their craw! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't know what Paul was referring to, how could I? Do you know? A conclusion is the summing up of a statement or text, I was not there when Paul made this statement so there is no real way of knowing the TRUTH or coming to an accurate conclusion of what was said at that time.

Also, this is irrelevant here due to the fact that I personally choose not to discuss religious beliefs on a public investment forum... I stand behind what I believe and that is all that matters to me.

I am here for business and investing purposes, not for religious or psychological debates.

The focus of this thread is the man, Glenn Beck, who just happens to talk about everything under the sun on his program. Specifically, it involves his "hinting" at the Dinar RV. I am of the belief that religion plays a part in this investment. As I stated to you before, Okie and his gang insert religion, and the 25K dinar note is laden with Babylonian religious symbolism. Therefore, religion, like it or not, Terry, is a part of the equation here, and that is not a thing of my making. Ignore it if it bothers you.

By the way, "pretending" to know everything about this investment may be the game here at DV, however, pretending to know everything about life, religion, and belief systems is not! I choose not to play that game for obvious reasons.

I do not pretend to know everything on that list, but by responding to me you are playing the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This statement is True: The love of money is the root of all evil. If you realize that the Bible is referring to GREED one of Satans best tools!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Money in and of itself. It is a wonderful tool and there it must be kept a tool if used responsibily which could well greatly improve the World as a whole!

The problem comes charging in when Satan works his evilness and turns a wonderful tool through GREED into a weapon for self! :rolleyes:

The focus of this thread is the man, Glenn Beck, who just happens to talk about everything under the sun on his program. Specifically, it involves his "hinting" at the Dinar RV. I am of the belief that religion plays a part in this investment. As I stated to you before, Okie and his gang insert religion, and the 25K dinar note is laden with Babylonian religious symbolism. Therefore, religion, like it or not, Terry, is a part of the equation here, and that is not a thing of my making. Ignore it if it bothers you.

I do not pretend to know everything on that list, but by responding to me you are playing the game.

So you are telling me that when I am carrying around Federal Reserve notes in my pocket that say "In God We Trust" I am now involving myself with religion? Come on, you're going to have to do better than that when relating the religious symbolism on the IQD notes to the necessity of having religious debates on this investment forum! That is kind of funny though if you think about it.

Edited by 20MillionDinar

I could be wrong but getting Glenn Beck to shut up is not where the problem lies. The problem lies with you spending time listening to something you don't believe in...

It could easily be avoided by simply NOT LISTENING to him, right? rolleyes.gif

I was being facetious. I am within my right to listen to Glenn Beck for the reasons I do.

Note that I attacked the idea - I said "christianity", not "christians". As saying this implies that, by virtue of simply being a Christian, one is prone to violence and bloodshed. Does this make it any less of a fallacy? What's worse, such sayings help legitimize what violence a few christians may indeed have - both in their eyes and the eyes of the outsiders, both of whom find this allegation believable and thus propagate it either explicitly or implicitly. I would say that in such a case, attacking the idea is even more harmful than attacking a person!

While it is definitely respectful to attack what a person wrote than what a person is; it definitely isn't the same case for attacking what a person identifies with (essentially part of what the person is) and claiming to have made a polite distinction. It simply doesn't work, because the dichotomy is fallacious - the identity-idea is an integral part of the person's being, and attacking one necessarily means attacking the other.

Certain topics simply cannot be approached with kid gloves. How does one attack an idea without identifying its adherents? I identified Glenn Beck as a Mormon and I went on to attack those aspects of Mormonism that do give me pause. I mentioned that I have known other Mormons, and that they seem like decent people. But that still doesn't make some of their ideas, as instilled by their religion, any more digestible for me.

Edited by Sanssouci

So you are telling me that when I am carrying around Federal Reserve notes in my pocket that say "In God We Trust" I am now involving myself with religion? Come on, you're going to have to do better than that when relating the religious symbolism on the IQD notes to the necessity of having religious debates on this investment forum! That is kind of funny though if you think about it.

Well, the interesting thing is that "God" can be identified any number of ways. I suppose that what you're suggesting here is that money is a kind of god for you...?

"The only fool bigger than the person who KNOWS IT ALL is the person who argues with him" I hope I am not being that fool...

Coming close.......... I want to chime in often, but alas............. Sanssouci and Sanssouci2 (one in the same perhaps) deflects and obfuscates then twists his answers when hes called to the carpet. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and he/she has theirswink.gif Fortunately, we're still in the good ole US of A and its still legal to express them. Don't let them get to ya......... just go to the next post cuz you'll know a response will be blatherouswink.gif

Mak63

I just finished cooking my Crawfish Ala RV!!

MUDDBUGS!!!!!! I'll take 5lb's to start, with potatoes and corntongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Mak63

Well, the interesting thing is that "God" can be identified any number of ways. I suppose that what you're suggesting here is that money is a kind of god for you...?

Sanssouci................. I just figured you out............................... Which OWS group are you occupying with?????biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Coming close.......... I want to chime in often, but alas............. Sanssouci and Sanssouci2 (one in the same perhaps)...

Sanssouci2 is my evil twin. :ph34r:

...deflects and obfuscates then twists his answers when hes called to the carpet.

Really? :lol:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and he/she has theirswink.gif Fortunately, we're still in the good ole US of A and its still legal to express them.

And if we lived somewhere else, what would you do to me?

Don't let them get to ya......... just go to the next post cuz you'll know a response will be blatherouswink.gif

Hey, just because I have the ability to demolish someone's beliefs does not mean they do not still have the right to cling to them. :)

Sanssouci................. I just figured you out............................... Which OWS group are you occupying with?????biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Glenn Beck's lawn, where else?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Please provide us all with PROOF that I even mentioned that money IS a kind of God for me.

I was simply referring to your comment you made about the IQD notes having religious symbolism therefore religious is involved with the Dinar investment whether I like it or not... So I came back with my comment which states: So you are telling me that when I am carrying around Federal Reserve notes in my pocket that say "In God We Trust" I am now involving myself with religion? Come on, you're going to have to do better than that when relating the religious symbolism on the IQD notes to the necessity of having religious debates on this investment forum! That is kind of funny though if you think about it.

There was nothing "cryptic" about what was said, I know you would like for what I said to have some sort of hidden meaning, but it doesn't. Sorry...

I am bringing up the point that just because the Federal Reserve Note that we all hold says "In God We Trust" but this doesn't mean that we have to get religious when talking about US dollars. What makes the IQD any different?

I hope this doesn't go over your head as it is actually a very simple analogy I was making to show you how silly it is to relate the IQD investment to religion! LOL

Coming close.......... I want to chime in often, but alas............. Sanssouci and Sanssouci2 (one in the same perhaps) deflects and obfuscates then twists his answers when hes called to the carpet. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and he/she has theirswink.gif Fortunately, we're still in the good ole US of A and its still legal to express them. Don't let them get to ya......... just go to the next post cuz you'll know a response will be blatherouswink.gif

You were exactly right! People who are insecure with themselves will find fault and argument in everything else. It's their way of finding self importance. This is the truth. Oh yea, the truth will set you free Sanssouci! biggrin.gif

This was written by somebody else: I think it's because we, as humans, actually want to have conflict in our lives. I know that, while I don't enjoy arguing in itself, I absolutely love debating a point. In fact, I often have a habit of playing devil's advocate, just to make a debate more interesting. I don't know why it goes to such great lengths, but frankly, I'm sure everyone has a different reason. Mine just happens to be enjoyment.

Does this sound like anybody here in particular at DV? rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Exactly... that is how Americans have been socially engineered by the Illuminati.

Bread and circuses...

To live in fear like a bunch of wimps not wanting to engage in something so trivial as the true roots behind every religion.

Indeed, the subject is fascinating to me, and primarily because it gives a view to the reasons for human behavior.

I suggest all you folks who call yourselves "religious" stop listening to your ministers, rabbis, pasters, priests etc, and really do the research yourselves. What are you affraid of... that you might actually find out the truth?

Most are afraid that they may lose what they currently perceive as their ultimate identity.

That is the thing with the truth... when you tell the truth, you piss everyone off.

Christ told the truth that the Pharisees did not want to hear, and He was crucified for it. Telling the uncomfortable truth, for me, is the epitome of "Christ-like."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please provide us all with PROOF that I even mentioned that money IS a kind of God for me.

That was not a declarative, Terry. I did put it to you in the form of a question.

I was simply referring to your comment you made about the IQD notes having religious symbolism therefore religion is involved with the Dinar investment whether I like it or not...

And, yes, a kind of religion is involved even with our own federal currency. I believe that it has more to do with Freemasonry than any other religion.

I hope this doesn't go over your head as it is actually a very simple analogy I was making to show you how silly it is to relate the IQD investment to religion! LOL

What is funny is that I got a lot of support from various DVers for that very theory when I posted it under the thread called The Thursday Theory. You should have a look.

People who are insecure with themselves will find fault and argument in everything else. It's their way of finding self importance. This is the truth. Oh yea, the truth will set you free Sanssouci! biggrin.gif

Please explain how I can be so "all-knowing" and yet so insecure. You're grasping at straws, Terry.

This was written by somebody else: I think it's because we, as humans, actually want to have conflict in our lives. I know that, while I don't enjoy arguing in itself, I absolutely love debating a point. In fact, I often have a habit of playing devil's advocate, just to make a debate more interesting. I don't know why it goes to such great lengths, but frankly, I'm sure everyone has a different reason. Mine just happens to be enjoyment.

Does this sound like anybody here in particular at DV? rolleyes.gif

Um, Keepmwlkfny?

There is no way he has that much influence. If he did, Obama would not have made it into office. C'mon.

Don't worry about it.

Ok I won't...............Obama got into office because people believed in him and thought he would make a difference. Beck does not have that much influence to be able to stop his election from happening. I was not talking about Obama I was talking about dinar and no matter what our political preference we all want the same thing. An RV soon....right?

Mak63 thank you for starting this post and the positive intentions! biggrin.gif

"We mock what we don't understand"

• Upvote 1