Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No If's And's Or But's About IT

TrinityeXchange

The wife and I now walk around the house, "Is supper ready yet?"

"We're close. There's a 12 hour window when it'll be ready."

"We need to leave soon if we're going to make the movie."

"Well, if we don't, I'm not sure what's holding us up. Some glitch."

When can your mom come out? I don't know. Monday looks good. After that, it'd be a 72 hour window for when she can."

• Upvote 6

IMO, I say New Year's Eve.

That gives them time to work out Article 140, Shabbi's bill vote, HCL and Ministers.

That gives them time to work out issues with Kuwait.

Troops leave (why would they want THEM cashing in?)

It's after Maliki visit Dec. 12th and Biden's visit over there, to work out details & possible troop deployments

UNSC review of Chapter 7 is due sometime in December.

New Fiscal Year

January 1st ( a Sunday) IS a CBI bank holiday, they could stretch out a long "bank closure" weekend

Two months time to yank some IQD (big bills?) out of circulation via auctions.

Just my take on it......

• Upvote 1

I have gotten so fed up with these guru's. They upset me to no end and I am just taking this time to vent a little bit. They come up with all of this INTEL and it proves false EVERY time. Consider this: if you were a high ranking government official with a top secret clearance whereby you swore to retain knowledge even to the grave, why would you risk you life, career, and the livelihood of your family by continually disclosing top secret data to people who are going to run and post everything you tell them on the Internet?! I MEAN LIKE REALLY?! :blink: and yet these Goo-Roo's continually pump the community with all of this rumtel that continually proves false. Every drop dead date has come and gone but they never own up to their prognostication. Nope, it is always this plausible deniability spelled out in the typical response, "i am only giving you what they gave me.....this thing should have happened by now; no idea what is holding it up."

WELL I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IS HOLDING IT UP AND IT HAS BEEN SPELLED OUT NUMEROUS TIMES BY SHABIBI!

The RV will not happen until the troops are completely withdrawn from Iraq. They have continually told us that after the troop withdrawal there will be a time of peace and prosperity. They have told us that a defense ministry will NOT be resolved until after the withdrawal. It has been spelled out so plainly. The troop withdrawal is the trigger and yet these Goo-Roo's point to everything from bank screens to swift code foul ups to green eggs and hams; everything but what they told us is the trigger.

I thank God I got delivered from their pumping madness. It bothers me so much because they injure people by creating anxiety. If it wasn't for these pumpers, people would be more patient and watch the news and watch the politics and watch the money. People would be more conservative and more at peace while they watch this thing slow cook in a conventional oven. These pumpers sell people microwave ovens and get people so stirred up that they can't sleep at night. It is wrong on every level.

The RV IS COMING and it is coming SOON. We know this simply by watching the flood of information coming out of Iraq with the amount of radical change taking place in their international relationships. We don't need a date! We just need to rest in God's peace and know that in due time "we shall reap if we don't faint." That other mess is not good for the heart neither is it good for maintaining a sound mind. "Be anxious for nothing" the Bible tells us and for good reason. Don't let these pumpers toy with your emotions. Be patient and know that this thing is coming soon. Iraq will rise again as one of the strongest mid-east nations. The support they have gathered from the International Community has been immense. Now even Kuwait, a long standing final opposition to Iraq chapter 7 liberation, is now entering into trade agreement with Iraq.

The writing is on the wall. If you find yourself becoming agitated and anxious because of what the Goo-Roo's are planting in your heart, CUT THEM OFF. They are offensive to you and the good Lord told us, "If your right hand offends you, cut it off." That is the only way to deal with that addictive garbage. Take a hiatus from it and replace it by hanging out in places where they discuss sound news not rum-tel.

Be blessed my friends. This post was written in sincere care for those caught up in a web of confusion. And we know that "God is not the author of confusion." Avoid that mess for your own edification.

Why pound on the GURU's ? people get anxiety over false stories becuase they are so damn greedy! they need to look inside themselves and not blame the pumpers for their unhappiness. Many of these people fool themselves into thinking that if the RV happens soon, then they can praise God with a donation. Meanwhile they shake from greed or high expectation unrealized. Why not find happiness now with God's help and develope good habits in serving others when your of modest means. If you don't refine yourself in the fruitages of God's spirit ,then you will not do things much differently if rich, than when you were poor.......IMO

• Upvote 5

Amen, I am disturbed by the Goo Roos also. I am even more concerned about the report on CNBC that the currency is worthless because it isn't traded on Forex etc. My question is this: Was Kuwait's currency traded on the Forex when it RV'd? Been in this game over a year and not nearly as long as many of you long timers. After a year I've had it with "The boy who cried wolf" or "The chicken who said the sky was falling." I do find it hard to believe that as many people are holding this currency in the U.S. alone that this thing is a scam. I get tired of hearing that as well. Thank goodness for Adam to keep our emotions and expectations in check.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

If you just follow the money, you wont have any problems...Iraq is setting world records monetarily...even daily....there has never been a movement of money like this in the worlds history..nuff said...

Hmmm. I have heard many say that very thing, good advice. Breitling has said that very thing. :twothumbs::D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If you just follow the money, you wont have any problems...Iraq is setting world records monetarily...even daily....there has never been a movement of money like this in the worlds history..nuff said...

Please...for the sake of us anti-OKIE people....no more "nuff said!" Thanks!!! Go RV!

• Upvote 4

Funny.....back on June 20th when Sinan Shabibi said the RV would happen in "7 to 10 days", he didn't mention anything about all U.S. troops needing to be out of the country before he would pull the trigger. Just sayin.....

When did Shabibi ever come out directly and state, "The RV will happen in 7 to 10 days."???? I follow factual articles and news conferences pretty regularly and have never seen a statement like this attributed to Shabibi... The closest was un-substantiated BS from phony tony or (h)okie claiming this was said....if you can provide a link to this quote I'd love to eat some humble pie....

• Upvote 5

When did Shabibi ever come out directly and state, "The RV will happen in 7 to 10 days."???? I follow factual articles and news conferences pretty regularly and have never seen a statement like this attributed to Shabibi... The closest was un-substantiated BS from phony tony or (h)okie claiming this was said....if you can provide a link to this quote I'd love to eat some humble pie....

He didn't........The only thing that you can hear Shabbs say is on youtube for April 19, 2011. I wish people would look at what they can find on the net, not what johnny the wad, okie the jokie, bulldog bullsh*t and any other lying sacs of crap think they can stir people up, tell them every day.

• Upvote 1

Amen, I am disturbed by the Goo Roos also. I am even more concerned about the report on CNBC that the currency is worthless because it isn't traded on Forex etc. My question is this: Was Kuwait's currency traded on the Forex when it RV'd? Been in this game over a year and not nearly as long as many of you long timers. After a year I've had it with "The boy who cried wolf" or "The chicken who said the sky was falling." I do find it hard to believe that as many people are holding this currency in the U.S. alone that this thing is a scam. I get tired of hearing that as well. Thank goodness for Adam to keep our emotions and expectations in check.

GO RV!!!

Mad Mike, the Kuwait dinar NEVER RV-ed.

Do your homework.

• Downvote 1

Mad Mike, the Kuwait dinar NEVER RV-ed.

Do your homework.

Enlighten the man instead of telling him to do his homework. The Kuwaiti Dinar RI'd (Re-instated) to the value it was at BEFORE Saddam decided he wanted to invade and take away their currency. Some value was added to it, and some changes were made to it as well. I believe when it was finally said and done and back to around where it was before Saddam, it was on its 3rd or 4th run. Fils system and all.

• Upvote 6

GO RV!!!

Don't quit a minute before the miracle. HANG IN THERE :o

Why pound on the GURU's ? people get anxiety over false stories becuase they are so damn greedy! they need to look inside themselves and not blame the pumpers for their unhappiness. Many of these people fool themselves into thinking that if the RV happens soon, then they can praise God with a donation. Meanwhile they shake from greed or high expectation unrealized. Why not find happiness now with God's help and develope good habits in serving others when your of modest means. If you don't refine yourself in the fruitages of God's spirit ,then you will not do things much differently if rich, than when you were poor.......IMO

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you Unirod.....

Man's word should be his honor...Honor, Respect Encouragement.. are these things of the past? The scammers know and they prey.. Greed comes full circle..

We as adults should display and teach good character, lift each other up...I'm tired of the gurus having full access to the vulnerable and not so vulnerable.... makes one wonder whose door the gurus are hiding behind...

Dame

• Upvote 1