Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's saying it's "DONE." Again.

krome2ez

11-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THE CAKE IS ABOUT TO COME OUT OF THE OVEN. AND IS BAKING AT 4.40+...MANY SOURCES CONFIRM CONTRACTOR PAYMENTS ARE DONE, UST AND CBI RATES COMING OUT OF THE OVEN MUY PRONTO NOW. CASH REGISTERS WILL RING ON MONDAY

ahhhh...... i come here to see dinar talk..ahhhhh.......i dont want cooking..... :blink:

None of the listed gurus are ever correct. AWP.

ahhhhh..bozo noze......ahhhhh look very big

11-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT great news told to me that this was done in Iraq and this is great...they read this info all morning long to their people: [1. Iraq is now a sovereign nation. 2. Iraq's military is now fully in charge of their country. 3. Iraq is now a secure country and no longer has to worry. 4. The IQD along with many other currencies were just revalued and the IQD is now the strongest currency in the world.]...…

Well here is a list of the top 10 MOST valuable currencies in the world presently:

Kuwait KWD Kuwaiti Dinar 0.269 1-Nov-11

Bahrain BHD Bahraini Dinar 0.376 1-Nov-11

Oman OMR Oman Rial 0.384 1-Mar-97

Latvia LVL Latvian Lats 0.51 15-Nov-11

Saint Helena SHP St.Helena Pound 0.626 15-Nov-11

United Kingdom GBP U.K. Pound 0.626 15-Nov-11

Jordan JOD Jordanian Dinar 0.708 21-Dec-95

Andorra EUR Euro 0.731 15-Nov-11

Austria EUR Euro 0.731 15-Nov-11

Belgium EUR Euro 0.731 15-Nov-11

If the IQD is NOW the STRONGEST, than 1 IQD is equal to or greater than 3.71747212 USD according to GURU Tony............

Lets all head to the bank.

The EUR is just the EUR...What's the point in indicating Andorra or Austria or Belgium?

11-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT great news told to me that this was done in Iraq and this is great...they read this info all morning long to their people: [1. Iraq is now a sovereign nation. 2. Iraq's military is now fully in charge of their country. 3. Iraq is now a secure country and no longer has to worry. 4. The IQD along with many other currencies were just revalued and the IQD is now the strongest currency in the world.]...…Not going be, IS NOW the strongest currency. Also have not one, not 2, 3, but 7 separate confirmations that Iraqis were paid in RV'd dinar today.

End Quote

SFW? The nerve.....

My, what a bundle of joy you are. <_< Even if only one of these reports is correct, then we are just about there. What are you expecting, to wait until June 2013? Geez have a little bit of faith.

I don't know how long you've been into this... I have been in it for 8 years...

"Even if only one of these reports is correct, then we are just about there"... The point is these are the same copycats of "stuff" we have heard verbatim every week if not every day ad nauseam.....It shouts "fake" from miles away... I'd love for it to be true but it's clearly not the case.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately... if this were the case then the majority of us who watch any type of news would see SOMETHING there before we see something in the rumors section. CNN might even report it as a prank, WW3, or the real deal cash in. If a whole nation is being told that from mosques then some form of legitimate news report/source would surface.

Unfortunately... if this were the case then the majority of us who watch any type of news would see SOMETHING there before we see something in the rumors section. CNN might even report it as a prank, WW3, or the real deal cash in. If a whole nation is being told that from mosques then some form of legitimate news report/source would surface.

I tend to agree with that. The Internet is everywhere and I just can't imagine something this 'big' would not be twitter chatter, facebook, cnn, foxnews, etc....

• Upvote 2

One of these days one of them will get it right. :lol:

Not necessarily... So far in almost 8 years every one of them got it wrong...

Nobody can have knowledge of it before it happens .. I mean none of us common mortals.

It'll probably come as a thief in the night and we'll learn it happened only the day after, most likely.

Ok great. With all the information and 99 cents I can get a cup of coffee.

...might take a buck fifty to buy a cup of joe now a days! wink.gif

Relax folks... same ol', same ol'.... lets just hold unto our hats, keep our hands in the roller coaster until this ride really comes to an end for real... and I don't think it is far off!!! Just stick to "credible sources"... that's the key. I am sticking with my main man Adam, then I would add to that short list Bondlady and Kaperoni, and Phoenix... they don't give dates or rates... just solid information (imo). wink.gif Ya'll have a great weekend!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Not necessarily... So far in almost 8 years every one of them got it wrong...

Nobody can have knowledge of it before it happens .. I mean none of us common mortals.

It'll probably come as a thief in the night and we'll learn it happened only the day after, most likely.

If they say rv tomorrow everyday, they'll get it right one day, even if it's 6 months down the road. :lol:

Ever notice that every single time a bull**** pumper screams "RV! RV! Blah! Blah! Blah!", there's never a legitimate link to back up their "claims"? Never.

O yes, they'll post entertaining links to whatever website is fool enough to provide a pumper's link "forum", but there is nothing to back up their "I saw it on Iraq television! BlahQ! Blah! Blah!", claims.

And why?

Because there is no such thing as an 'RV television show'.

This thing will happen. Not when a lying pumper says so, (they know less than we do!) but when the CBI is ready. In the meantime, WHY would a functional adult willingly donate his or her hard earned money to a less than worthless 'pumper's commision fund'?

• Upvote 3