Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's saying it's "DONE." Again.

krome2ez

11-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT great news told to me that this was done in Iraq and this is great...they read this info all morning long to their people: [1. Iraq is now a sovereign nation. 2. Iraq's military is now fully in charge of their country. 3. Iraq is now a secure country and no longer has to worry. 4. The IQD along with many other currencies were just revalued and the IQD is now the strongest currency in the world.]...…Not going be, IS NOW the strongest currency. Also have not one, not 2, 3, but 7 separate confirmations that Iraqis were paid in RV'd dinar today. The banks are closed. They went to their accounts, looked at their numbers, significantly different from what they've been getting. They are excited over there. SOME FOLKS say it may happen today – it is NOT scheduled for today, again its not scheduled for today, they could do it…. but it is scheduled for the very near future being MONDAY...Ministers will be formal on Sunday along with HCL. All votes have been taken, all formalized on Sunday...our time is coming – the RATE whether USD is GBP is CONSIDERABLY over $3 dollars.

11-18-2011 Guru Gary Announcements were made in the Mosques this morning in Iraq, confirmed, they listed 4 different points: 1. Iraq is now a sovereign nation. 2. Iraq's military is now fully in charge of their country. 3. Iraq is now a secure country and no longer has to worry. 4. The IQD along with many other currencies were just revalued and the IQD is now the strongest currency in the world.

11-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THE CAKE IS ABOUT TO COME OUT OF THE OVEN. AND IS BAKING AT 4.40+...MANY SOURCES CONFIRM CONTRACTOR PAYMENTS ARE DONE, UST AND CBI RATES COMING OUT OF THE OVEN MUY PRONTO NOW. CASH REGISTERS WILL RING ON MONDAY

11-18-2011 Guru Poppy3 this will be a wonderful thanksgiving!! we have wondered throught this thing for years waiting for the end of the war then waiting for an election , then waiting for them to declare a winner , then waiting for the cabinet to be appointed , then ministers , then chapter7 , then a multitude of laws, etc ,etc and now all is finished politically and confirmed. GUYS the end is upon us and we are just days away from cashing in. I know this in my heart and believe with all the information circling from washington to bagdad and china and russia all indicating they are ready and willing this time to open the doors and pour the blessing out so the people of IRAQ can start & restart their lives.

11-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg we now have several confirmations of cashins in iraq dubai...the fact CHINA IRAQ AND THE IMF is upset helps....they are upset over delays...we are diligently working the system and will report...we like today... no rate

11-18-2011 Newshound Guru Joey All the news articles sounds like something good is about to happen...Truly amazing all of these articles...it goes in phases...Govt...HCL...Contracts...bilateral relations...Trade..CBI...Shabibi and what is happening at the banks...That Round Table Discussion is so important...would love to know who is involved in those Round Table Discussions...makes you wonder who is part of that....as Vic said the other night probably Christine Lagarde IMF...John Lipski...World Bank, Hillarious, China...talking about what really needs to be done with the currency...you can just hear in articles how detailed and involved all of the meetings are lately...absolutely amazing including how Saleh (CBI) has never changed his terminology he has always said the restructuring of the currency and the deletion of the zeroes is a policy that is STRATEGIC..."STRATEGIC PLATFORM TO THE TOTAL MONETARY POLICY OF THE CBI"...Monetary mass will be reduced VERY SOON thru the issuance of NEW CURRENCY...this action is an important part of the reform process...Strategic Platform...VERY SOON GUYS, FEELING GOOD.....WE ALL SHOULD BE

11-18-2011 Guru BWM CBI can update at any time... it's a manual event...the CBI has opened on a saturday... but if you think about it... it's not necessary...they won't be trading currency...their currency will just have "more value".

11-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 SHAKE N BAKE TIME: WAHOO HOO TEMPERATURE IS RISIN'. HIGHER AND HIGHER. LANDING GEARS ARE DOWN. WE ARE READY TO RUMBLE. WATCH CBI NOW TODAY. WE ARE GOOD TO GO. MAKE ALL FINAL SERIOUS PREPARATIONS...WE ARE SAFE, SECURE AND KNOWING OUR TIME HAS COME.

11-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH: just received information and confirmation of ONE CONTRACTOR that was paid yesterday in iraq in RV'D dollars... not enough yet so we are seeking multiple verifications and will report all day.

11-18-2011 Guru BGG I did hear last nite from a very interesting source that we would be at the bank today...he was adamant (and he has MEGA "skin in the game") - however, while it would be possible based on other info I got in yesterday...I think today would be just a "pinch" early. I do get indications that everything that needed done politically is finalized - it may take a little bit to get the technicalities moved along. For instance, once Parliament is done voting the "final measures" (which is purpored to already have happened) how long will it take the CBI to give the "go-ahead" to the BIS and so on and so on...We could have a few more days yet - but not long, I don't think

11-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are still in the game. By that i mean expect it at any instance. we have been striving to verify the happenings. What we know is that 133 countries are still showing 0.0000 at the UST bankscreens...th​us no or limited trading. This is unprecidented. We are trying to and will have answers on the following today: Confirmation that employees cashed in with RV'd Dinar in Iraq, Confirmation that contractors Cashed in with RV'd Dinar, Confirmation that UST has released, Confirmation USA has released and will not interfere and /or impede Revaluation...I am still expecting it any time.

11-18-2011 Guru Bear5642 IT HAS BEENA 3 STEP PROCESS AND WE ARE NOW INTO PHASE 3...PHASE 3 WAS ACTIVATED THIS MORNING...WE ARE NOT LOOKING AT BANKS IN USA, WE HAVE OUR EYES AND EARS ON DUBAI, IRAQ, BAGHDAD, AND ISRAEL...THE PROCESS HAS OFFICIALLY NOW BEGUN AND...WE WILL PROBABLY BE GOING TO THE BANKS BEFORE OR AFTER THANSKGIVING. I KNOW THE BANKS ARE CLOSED HOWEVER THIS CANNOT BE STOPPED AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED, THIS IS A DONE DEAL. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CBI TO SEND IT OUT...THIS IS COMMING FROM THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INFO THAT WE KNOW. THIS RV HAS NOW MOVED INTO THE FINAL PHASE AND LETS SAY THE ICING IS BEING PUT ON THE CAKE AS WE SPEAK

11-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 OUR RATE IS GONNA COME IN ABOVE 4.40 BY WHAT SOURCES / INFO HAVE COLLABORATED. THE QUESTION IS WHAT RATE. LOTS OF PROJECTIONS/RUMORS. ONLY A SMALL GROUP OF IMF 7 AND A FEW TECHS ARE SWORN-IN BY OATH, KNOW THE RATE. SHABS HAS PAYROLL TO MEET. THAT WAS TURNED IN TODAY. THE CHECKS AND MONEY ARE TO BE RV ed AND IN THE BANK FOR SATURDAY. "THAT'S PAY-DIRT DAY." FRIDAYS ARE POPULAR FOR INT'L MID EAST RVs. WE WAIT AND KNOW OUR DAY IS NEAR.

11-18-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz [via elsie] gary has heard that treasury has released...Meetings concluded and imf got what they wanted. Hoping to see something morning bagdad which would be cbi or morning usa

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 15

11-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT great news told to me that this was done in Iraq and this is great...they read this info all morning long to their people: [1. Iraq is now a sovereign nation. 2. Iraq's military is now fully in charge of their country. 3. Iraq is now a secure country and no longer has to worry. 4. The IQD along with many other currencies were just revalued and the IQD is now the strongest currency in the world.]...…

Well here is a list of the top 10 MOST valuable currencies in the world presently:

Kuwait KWD Kuwaiti Dinar 0.269 1-Nov-11

Bahrain BHD Bahraini Dinar 0.376 1-Nov-11

Oman OMR Oman Rial 0.384 1-Mar-97

Latvia LVL Latvian Lats 0.51 15-Nov-11

Saint Helena SHP St.Helena Pound 0.626 15-Nov-11

United Kingdom GBP U.K. Pound 0.626 15-Nov-11

Jordan JOD Jordanian Dinar 0.708 21-Dec-95

Andorra EUR Euro 0.731 15-Nov-11

Austria EUR Euro 0.731 15-Nov-11

Belgium EUR Euro 0.731 15-Nov-11

If the IQD is NOW the STRONGEST, than 1 IQD is equal to or greater than 3.71747212 USD according to GURU Tony............

Lets all head to the bank.

• Upvote 2

My faith is in God! The thing is I feel God is behind this to get us ready for the things coming upon this world. JMOHO. I will use my money to prepare for the no electric gas water food economy collapses buying seeds for planting and trees for fruit. Not a scare prophet but I have these feelings sixth sense esp and they are telling me to get ready for some tough stuff. Play all you want but do a little preparing. If it dont happen I will be more than happy but if it does I will be somewhat prepared. My 2 cents

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

My, what a bundle of joy you are. <_< Even if only one of these reports is correct, then we are just about there. What are you expecting, to wait until June 2013? Geez have a little bit of faith.

I know for a fact they just feed each other this information. Where have you been?? This stuff is so easily verifiable if true... but its not. I will not need a guru to tell me it rvs when it does. Lighten up a little, I was just having some fun :D

• Upvote 5

My faith is in God! The thing is I feel God is behind this to get us ready for the things coming upon this world. JMOHO. I will use my money to prepare for the no electric gas water food economy collapses buying seeds for planting and trees for fruit. Not a scare prophet but I have these feelings sixth sense esp and they are telling me to get ready for some tough stuff. Play all you want but do a little preparing. If it dont happen I will be more than happy but if it does I will be somewhat prepared. My 2 cents

Yes, I agree and feel the same way with the same plans!!!!

• Upvote 1

And I'll hold your phone while you're on the slopes!!

KIM!!!! Where ya been?? Whatcha doin??

You can hold my phone anytime, Robin. It's funny. I went to Albertson's yesterday and actually noticed Chocolate Wine in the booze isle. I thought of you. How weird is that?

I've been busy with work. It's year end in the accounting world.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

You can hold my phone anytime, Robin. It's funny. I went to Albertson's yesterday and actually noticed Chocolate Wine in the booze isle. I thought of you. How weird is that?

I've been busy with work. It's year end in the accounting world.

Go RV!

what is the weird part? Actually feeling the need to go to Albertson's? Seeing chocolate wine? (brand please) or thinking bout meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??

That last part isn't weird at all actually. There are many I have known over time that spend countless hoursi n therapy trying to get thoughts of me (or what I say) out of their heads. Just sayin

• Upvote 1